The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
lol i just called elephant for a quote on a 96 318 i. now im 28 ,had the license over 10 years and i got a price of 6500 pounds annual. what the actual ****?!
Quote from e2mustang :lol i just called elephant for a quote on a 96 318 i. now im 28 ,had the license over 10 years and i got a price of 6500 pounds annual. what the actual ****?!

I actually lolled at that, give these guys a ring http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/
This is who I have used for the last 5 years they have been the cheapest by far
Quote from e2mustang :lol i just called elephant for a quote on a 96 318 i. now im 28 ,had the license over 10 years and i got a price of 6500 pounds annual. what the actual ****?!

Why would you even consider a BMW that slow, atleast a 28i or something.
Quote from jonmrbean :I actually lolled at that, give these guys a ring http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/
This is who I have used for the last 5 years they have been the cheapest by far

thanks I'll try,but i think it has to do with where i live,which i dont get coz this isnt a bad area at all. i tried just outside london and i got down to 800 some pounds

Quote from Mustafur :Why would you even consider a BMW that slow, atleast a 28i or something.

i want at least a 320,im just trying out options why i get so high quotes. i mean even for a 95 1.4 polo 4 grand? lolz
318Ti (1.8 140HP) '94 Manual
Quote from richukss :Mine 96' 318i manual

Love it! I don't really see many of them around here.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :318Ti (1.8 140HP) '94 Manual

That is a compact edition, isn't it? Really don't like those versions and don't know why.
Because the butt is chopped off and touring lights are added?
With M-style bumpers it's not that bad.
E46 compact is something you can't fix.

E36 compact isn't even that bad.

It's the E46 compact that looks like it borrowed the rear lights from a MKIV Jetta, the facelift front lights look like they were designed in a kindergarten, and it just looks so wrong on many levels.

E:

just a matter of taste.
|
v
^ That looks terrible...
I didn't like the compact either, until I drove it. Hint, the compact has the rear axle from E30, not E36. Looks are a non issue for me, as a matter of fact, the looks are actually kinda growing on me. Let's just say the compact doesn't photograph well. It's actually quite well proportionate, once you stand next to it.
Quote from Bose321 :You mean the lack of taste?

oh grow up and learn the fact that not everyone shares the same taste.

srsly, stop being an elitistic assburger and deal with it, pls.
Quote from nikopdr :oh grow up and learn the fact that not everyone shares the same taste.

srsly, stop being an elitistic assburger and deal with it, pls.

oh lighten up and learn the fact that that was meant as a joke.

srsly, stop being a chav and deal with it, pls.
Quote from nikopdr :oh grow up and learn the fact that not everyone shares the same taste.

true a lot of people like you for instance share bad taste
They follow someone on a scooter. Where's the funny part?
How he fails in the end and gives up
just bought this for my brother. set me back 250$ (160+shipping+import fees).

did any of you guys use any of their products? if he is happy with the quality, i might buy a set for my accord next year.
Attached images
17522_10153015920700472_908150494_n.jpg
580229_10153015921165472_1592215823_n.jpg

Loving it
Quote from Bose321 :They follow someone on a scooter. Where's the funny part?

He's only posting i because it happened in estonia...strange choice of thread though.
Quote from -NightFly- :He's only posting i because it happened in estonia...strange choice of thread though.

Maybe that scooter is his car, like ermagerherd...
Well here is my new ride. Company Car, and thought it would give you a giggle, being Fordman and driving this...Must say, its lovely to drive, and goes

Fordie
My Mafia Touring

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG