(1499 posts, started )
wtf is happening here

fak u all
Welcome Matti! :star:
I hear usaac joined spudo again.
DDD:sa.d.s
Quote from suzuki94 :wtf is happening here

fak u all

I guess Core's having a bad hangover and having a go at 1 April fool joke!

They could have warned you hahaha
Welcome mate!
Now I can retire happy.
Y0!
What's up CoRe?!? Been a *long* time DWB.... Look for me online in the coming weeks, back with a vengeance!

What/where/when is the crew hanging out nowadays?
Hey dude! Been a long damn time.

The old crew is pretty much all gone. Just me left. :P

CoRe is still around, obviously, but mostly just doing league racing. Public racing is a bit dead in LFS, sadly.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Hey dude! Been a long damn time.

The old crew is pretty much all gone. Just me left. :P

CoRe is still around, obviously, but mostly just doing league racing. Public racing is a bit dead in LFS, sadly.

NooOooOoOooo!

I'm bringin that shite back m8! well, at least until assetto ships I should still be on yer contact list; at least I saw ya from time to time on MSMessenger - same contact info on Skype now.
Quote from Psyk0sis :NooOooOoOooo!

I'm bringin that shite back m8!

good luck with that. The only public racing you will get is demo & cargame.nl servers.
That can hardly be called "only". Cargame server is heavily populated most of the time, so i wouldn't say public racing is dead..
Quote from fadeaway :That can hardly be called "only". Cargame server is heavily populated most of the time, so i wouldn't say public racing is dead..

Ya, not completely dead, but the times I'm on it's mainly drift, cruise or drag : / Sadly, on my new PC and fanatic wheel LFS *still* feels better than iRacing... I say sad cos LFS has been without any major update for a while, and iRacing it making money hand over fist yet still manages to look worse (at least on my PC) than LFS, still not have a detailed tire model, not nearly as communicative FFB. To be fair, the netcode for iRacing is pretty dam good - I've never seen a car warp in that sim. But conversely, it's extremely rare that it happens in LFS.

So.....I'll be putting around weekday evenings from time to time - probably on cargame
iRacing will hardly ever feel as responsive as LFS. I can't really compare the two even ^^
Please stop to write about ot here. It is our informationsthread.
Don´t wanna be angry but may you can make a other topic in gernal or offtopic.

Thanks
"Ze Germans are efficient, well oiled machines!" (Ariel Chiodini)

Former Xcite-Racing driver and current champion of Cityliga Carl "Cali" Winkler will join CoRe Racing. He is one of the fastest germans out there so the whole team is very proud to see him now in our colours red and yellow.

Some of you know him from various leagues he were racing in. Beside the german Cityliga(wich he won 3 times) he were also champion in OWRL MRT Trophy in 2010/11 and 2012/13 and OWRL S2 Season 14 Div B. We hope he will increase his speed in CoRe Racing and may we will see him on top of podiums in next leagues aswell! His favourite cars in LFS are for sure FWD like XFR but also MRT and FXR.

Some facts about Carl: He is 22 years old and hails from Bruchköbel / Germany. He will increase the number of efficient germans to 4 active drivers. Currently he is studying business management. Beside LFS he is driving Kart in reallife as a hobby, too.

He'll be driving for us with the number 3 and the name CoRe C.Winkler.

Welcome to the team,Carl!
Welcome mate!
Nice guy to race against in single seaters, could have sworn he was in CoRe already but good luck hehe!
Welcome!
Quote from kiste :Beside the german Cityliga(wich he won twice) ...

Don't you mean three times as of yesterday's results?
Gratz Cali! Good luck to you and CoRe!
Quote from TFalke55 :Don't you mean three times as of yesterday's results?

shame on me yes! Forgot he won one before last season.^^
Quote from vipex123 :Nice guy to race against in single seaters, could have sworn he was in CoRe already but good luck hehe!

Guest driver in NEC, I guess.

Welcome to the squad, Carl!
Amazing pick! Grats Carl and CoRe!

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG