The online racing simulator
2013 IndyCar Series
(267 posts, started )
Would anyone know if Ana Beatriz will still be in the Coyne car for the rest of the season?
Quote from lizardfolk :Would anyone know if Ana Beatriz will still be in the Coyne car for the rest of the season?

For the record, she's at Detroit this week-end. So one can assume that she hasn't given up the idea of doing a few more outings this year.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :For the record, she's at Detroit this week-end. So one can assume that she hasn't given up the idea of doing a few more outings this year.

Admittedly... She's not very good at all... Conway's top 6 run today in qualifying proved that. I was just curious cause I like her sponsors livery lol

Also... Honestly JR is a bit of a bust... He was impressive as rookie but this year turned out to be a disaster... I think he doesn't have a whole lot to improve. My hope is that someone whose been out for while can get a second change like Alex Lloyd or Betrand Baguette
Man, poor AJ.
Holy shit Conway. What a restart!
Thanks SeaBass for failing massively yet allowing the half of the field that missed your mess to have a great second half of the race.
Pretty good race overall. Way better than yesterday's.

Nice to see Pagenaud finally get a win.
What happened to dixon on pitroad?
First really boring race of the season, but I always love watching Helio win. He's good for the sport.
TV Director missed half the race.
Watched flag to flag for the first time this year (Missed bits of the 500). Not all that bad, but the 2nd caution screwed nearly half of the field over
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/108075

Quote :Castroneves also reacted to criticism that the Texas race was processional, suggesting that the TV producers failed to capture a lot of the action.

"There was a lot of passing," he said. "Unfortunately, editing on the race probably didn't catch that.

"I mean, I watched the race afterwards. I think the producer missed a lot of passing."

Looks like I need to be hired.
Quote from PMD9409 :Looks like I need to be hired.

ABC and auto-racing broadcasts.. You'd do a world of good in the right position at ABC/ESPN. Except maybe ALMS, but you'd do just fine there too
Looking forward to the race at Pocono this weekend, should be draft heavy. They ran 215mph lap times in testing.

1989 Pocono 500 (including period adverts for that real feeling that you're watching it live)
same, ill be there and try to get some pics
Perfect. Maybe they should just bump it up to 5 wide at Pocono.

edit: I'm going too this weekend, but won't promise any pictures because I will be very very drunk the entire time.
Wow speed differences are huge across the line compared to NASCAR, race is pretty good so far
Great strategy by 10 and 83 teams to finish 2,3. I knew dixon could win it but I didnt think they could pull a 1-2-3
Man, Emma Dixon is hot as hell.
My picks were Kaanan and Hinchcliffe.

Thought Kaanan had it but unfortunate issue

Got myself a Kaanan shirt though

And there was rusty wallace karting experience in the parkinglot which was epic despite the track being boring.

IRacing demo in star mazda but it was capping at 120 mph and i didnt even try it.

Another awesome fan experience at Pocono

2013 IndyCar Series
(267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG