The online racing simulator
2013 IndyCar Series
(267 posts, started )
Has anyone got the actual video of the broadcast from when the crash is first noticed? Not, 1 minute after like every video is showing... I want to see it live!
Quote from Gougoodthing :Has anyone got the actual video of the broadcast from when the crash is first noticed? Not, 1 minute after like every video is showing... I want to see it live!

Haven't found one but in the video I posted they do play through the incident in real-time.
Quote from BlueFlame :Haven't found one but in the video I posted they do play through the incident in real-time.

I know, I've already seen the crash heaps. I just want to see what their "OH WE HAVE A HUGE CRASH!" live reaction was.
Quote from Gougoodthing :I know, I've already seen the crash heaps. I just want to see what their "OH WE HAVE A HUGE CRASH!" live reaction was.

Here

Skip to 2:37.40

first replay at 2:39.58

Full speed at 2:40.49, the noise is amazing

edit: vid is gone now
They didn't catch it live. They briefly cut to the aftermath during the last lap as they were tracking Power and Dixon, then showed the full replay later.

Here's hoping the next surgery involves a hair cut.....I miss bald Dario
Wow, I missed this news over the weekend/week.

Dangerous crash. Good thing everyone came out relatively fine out of this.

Yet, another hard fence crash in Indycar.
It was a freak accident though, same thing could of happened in F1 if it was at Monaco.
What time is the race today guys? And if anyone could post a stream link it would be much appreciated
Cheers guys
Dat national anthem
Epic race
Yeah, that was a helluva race. Nice win for Will, gritty performances from both Dixon and Castroneves. Would have been happy to see either guy take it.
BS, would clearly rather have Dixon win just so we could see Emma run.
Great race, pretty much the whole field put on a great show at one point or another. 11 different leaders Was rooting for Kimball there at the end until his crew chief went full retard and then his engine went.

Final box score (pdf)
Great race last night 5 lead lap finishers, but that didn't matter . It was a great race .
Quote from PMD9409 :BS, would clearly rather have Dixon win just so we could see Emma run.

Quote from JackDaMaster :https://twitter.com/JennaFryer/status/401077333211103232

I'm obviously slightly biased here but that's a kick in the shins, was looking forward to himself and TK team up again. At the end of the day though, health always comes first.

2013 IndyCar Series
(267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG