The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Quote from mamoru :My BMW has 315k KMs driven already xD

My TDS (worst diesel BMW engine ever made) had 450k when I sold it. My 20d has 255k now, but it's like new. Either I'm just lucky or it's all about maintenance.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :My TDS (worst diesel BMW engine ever made) had 450k when I sold it. My 20d has 255k now, but it's like new. Either I'm just lucky or it's all about maintenance.

20d is also a diesel? Mine is not Just petrol.
new seats
Elise seats? I was going to do that to mine. Sourced some from a breaker but the blood on the seat put me off! (car must have been in a bad smash )

I was going to post this in a month or so, once I had changed a few bits.. but my bmw 5 series project! Will be getting a cage and a few more bits in the coming months, then a summer of track days, hopefully

Small Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DscldxGiTWs
Nice. You still fail at Dropbox though.
Quote from doyal :Elise seats? I was going to do that to mine. Sourced some from a breaker but the blood on the seat put me off! (car must have been in a bad smash )

I was going to post this in a month or so, once I had changed a few bits.. but my bmw 5 series project! Will be getting a cage and a few more bits in the coming months, then a summer of track days, hopefully

yep, s1 elise seats, only set i've found so far albeit not really looking that are black leather centers, i really like them ,they suit the car more and are more supportive
Quote from doyal :Elise seats? I was going to do that to mine. Sourced some from a breaker but the blood on the seat put me off! (car must have been in a bad smash )

Lovely. I was going to say boost it for awesomeness, but then realized it's already that awesome.
Megasquirt FTW.
Quote from BigPeBe :Lovely. I was going to say boost it for awesomeness, but then realized it's already that awesome.
Megasquirt FTW.

I will be stripping it down starting tomorrow. Plan is to fit a metal headgasket & new ARP bolts and feed it 1.5bar example here

Will update how I get on (if I survive)
Quote from Scrabby :What power does it make? My eye has spotted turbo

I don't know yet...made 140hp at 35% throttle around 3000rpm while I was getting the ve tables dialed in enough so I could drive it home. I'll be shifting at 6500..

I'll post numbers when I get em...been busy with work and haven't had time to wire the wide bands 5v out so I can actually log at wot.
Quote from doyal : I will be stripping it down starting tomorrow. Plan is to fit a metal headgasket & new ARP bolts and feed it 1.5bar example here

Will update how I get on (if I survive)

Nice. I admit I like how you can get these things to go with relatively little modifications. 6 pots and decent amount of boost + good tune will get you quite far.
Still going to stick with my puny 4-pot tho.
Went for a test drive with the speedster turbo (270+hp) this saturday. Ohh boy! Expect some pictures in about two weeks from now...
Quote from jibber :Went for a test drive with the speedster turbo (270+hp) this saturday. Ohh boy! Expect some pictures in about two weeks from now...

Opel the only manufacturer to have a book of jokes about how shit they are.

The only reason Opel are still going is because idiots keep buying their shitty cars.
Quote from BlueFlame :
The only reason Opel are still going is because idiots keep buying their shitty cars.

What a ridiculous statement - every company is "only in business" because people keep buying their products.
Quote from Jakg :What a ridiculous statement - every company is "only in business" because people keep buying their products.

Note the word IDIOTS.
The word sums you up nicely.
Quote from Tinytacohead :The word sums you up nicely.

Well you just shot yourself in the foot didn't you.

Idiots is plural. So apparently I'm equal to more than one human.
Two idiots aren't better than one..
Quote from BlueFlame :Opel the only manufacturer to have a book of jokes about how shit they are.

Well, it's a good thing then, that i'm buying a Lotus and not an Opel.
Spring is here!

Had to go to work at night, roads were empty and were not cleaned so I had some fun. It looked badass when I got home, wheel arches full of icy snow, snow plow bumper, but most of it has melted by now.

Finally made some pics. More fancy looking pics here.

I prefer the pictures in the link where you can't see a lot of the car.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG