The online racing simulator
Well, at least there was actually debris
Well, my fave is gordon. But hendricks 1,2 good nuf.
lol jimmie '**** dat splitter'
We have to kill the Gen6 car.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :We have to kill the Gen6 car.

So now you complain? you complain about tandem , you complain about last year... I think it was pretty good, a bit boring but not bad.
Not going to bash it until we see another plate race, but I imagine it needs a bit of work.
Pretty boring race until the 20 lap to go mark. One way or another the inside lane needs to be given some kind of speed. That's probably going to mean that the rear spoiler needs to be made longer or a small bit higher. Everything else aside though, my statements following the Duels stand. Thank goodness that RACING is back at the plate tracks. Track position matters now and the best teams and drivers have an advantage once again

Now to the better race tracks Phoenix and Vegas should give us a really good idea of how this new car will race
Last Lap Motorsports won the Daytona 500 portion of our NASCAR Fantasy League . I came in 4th (out of 43 teams )

I've been trying to find some information on the wicker, but I really can't find any? Do you have any good reading on it PMD? All I ever manage to find is that Dale Earhardt didn't like it (which tells me nothing).
Ugly, but I guess it worked.
Attached images
leftfrontatDega.jpg
That's what I'm thinking. Just a bit more spoiler should do it.

6th in the fantasy standings, despite losing Stewart and Burton.
Mark Martin seems like the best dude
Mark Martin <3

And yes the wicker just kicked the air up more. I'm assuming it kicked the air up more than a spoiler, else it would have been pointless. What it did was allowed the calls to actually "suck up" to the car in front of it instead of the stalling we have now.
I was under the impression that the reason the racing was so bad was beause of the way the front is so low and rear so high on the G6 aswell as once it started to overheat it was hard to get back down, not because of the aero?
Quote from Cornys :Last Lap Motorsports won the Daytona 500 portion of our NASCAR Fantasy League . I came in 4th (out of 43 teams )

Lol didnt even notice I won.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :I was under the impression that the reason the racing was so bad was beause of the way the front is so low and rear so high on the G6 aswell as once it started to overheat it was hard to get back down, not because of the aero?

Well the front low and rear high is aerodynamics, even so is the cooling (how much tape they use which reduces drag)
9th in the fantasy league. Not too shabby. Could've picked better drivers. But, you never really know who could win a SS until the checkered flag...
23rd isnt bad seeing as I accidently picked AJ Allmedinger (lol) and also picked Truex and McMurray. Joonier kinda saved me.
I finished 37th. My top finisher was Waltrip who finished 22nd... All the drivers I chose ended up having problems.

The 500 was about as boring as I thought it would be. There was hope when Keselowski and Johnson were side by side for many laps, but the caution ruined the momentum and the inside line didn't have enough time to form back up.
Quote from Gougoodthing :9th in the fantasy league. Not too shabby. Could've picked better drivers. But, you never really know who could win a SS until the checkered flag...

Pick safe drivers...
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :I was under the impression that the reason the racing was so bad was beause of the way the front is so low and rear so high on the G6 aswell as once it started to overheat it was hard to get back down, not because of the aero?

Lifting the front off the ground would change everything, at nearly every track. Getting front end grip would be insanely difficult. Things would go back to mechanical grip > aero grip.

I'm not sure what causes the car to stall out behind the car ahead and not continuing to suck up quickly. Only thing you can do is back up away from the car ahead and then get a huge run and carry the momentum by, else you'll just be stuck behind the person ahead for a long, long time.
Make the spoiler full width and a bit higher. Basically just give the more downforce, and then open up the plate to get the speed back to 196 or w/e in q trim
They try to bring handling back into the equation by taking that stuff away, but that seems to cause the deadzone behind the leader. But they should probably try something like that, but I would also add the test of the wicker as well, just to see if that changes anything.

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG