The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
R3DMAN, what's that, NOS?
Quote from R3DMAN :NOS

its a Harrop Supercharger.

Oh, is it? Looks more like a turbo.
Quote from R3DMAN :you cant be that stupid..

Apparently you can be stupid enough to fall for this.
Nevermind, my mind was playing tricks on me, it's a powersteering pump, isn't it?
Tiny looking fuel tank.
It is the physics engine.
That is about the size of my A/C pump.
I may not be able to drive now, but I have given her a good old spring clean today

Sorry if that image comes out huge, I'm on my phone.

E. it was stupidly big, img tag of attachment removed.
Attached images
image.jpg
danthebangerboy, so you're saying that the bimmer is yours?

I feel sorry for it, looks decent at the moment, but as soon as you start to make it look "good", everything goes downhill.
Apparently you've missed a few messages.. as well as the awesome sticker action out back.

Quote from Ian.H :Indeed! RWD would have been both much more fun, and much easier to put the power down..

I think AWD would be a better match.
Yeah I've had it for about 6 months or so, although its got to go as I'm banned from driving until march 2014, and it does have a fair few stickers on, but not guilty, as it came like that, it actually had some bright red stickers down the side skirts and on the front bumper but I didn't think red went with dark metallic purple very well so I removed them, wish I'd kept the bbs splits that it was rolling on when I got it though, it looked so much better on those rims...

danthebangerboy, so.... You're selling it?
How much?
I'm not sure yet as a few things need doing with it, mainly an engine swap a diff swap and an mot, it's a 2.3 on the paperwork but has a lightly modded 2.8 under the bonnet, very very fast, but technically an insurance fraud, and a pain to drive normally with a locked diff, currently waiting on a friend to source the right diff (an LSD from an early 325 hopefully) and then it's all getting swapped over.
Quote from danthebangerboy :..it actually had some bright red stickers down the side skirts and on the front bumper.. I removed them..

Guilty as charged
why does it have to go? its 1 more year
Might aswell update this while i remember, while the alternator was being replaced i also took the opportunity to mount a guard for the supercharger belt, one of the lads from the vx forum had an issue which resulted in a little fire so i didn't want to take the same chance.

the little fire

also my rear coupe and new hardtop has arrived (exactly like these)

hoping to prep it and get it fit this week (if the inner section arrives) going to use aerocatches to keep it in place (2 lockable ones and 2 normal ones)
How much boost are you planning to run from that supercharger?

100hp is quite a lot to add to an already 'fragile' car isn't it?
Fragile car..

Engine has all been uprated, forged pistons, rods, gm titanium valves double valve springs etc.

In that vid it had 260bhp, atm i have 310, putting that charger on will add about 50 bhp, new fuel pump and fpr with a new map will see about 360bhp.
Quote from R3DMAN :Fragile car..

Engine has all been uprated, forged pistons, rods, gm titanium valves double valve springs etc.

In that vid it had 260bhp, atm i have 310, putting that charger on will add about 50 bhp, new fuel pump and fpr with a new map will see about 360bhp.

Oh sorry, didn't know about the engine upgrades :-)

Just thought you'd plop a supercharger on the standard engine heuheu.
but the rest of it is still vauxhall. it might just break in half on the first throttlepunch

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG