The online racing simulator
How to survive a 10 hour flight?
(123 posts, started )
Quote from ACCAkut :ftfy?

I am telling him what he can do on the 10 hour flight and I mentioned I am very close to the airport for tea or what not.
Quote from Bean0 :Read a book, or some books.

I wanted to bring something constructive to this thread. But I saw your avatar and had to fap.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I wanted to bring something constructive to this thread. But I saw your avatar and had to fap.

Taking a glance at your section over there I can see you are totally full of yourself.
New idea: Surprise everyone by making your flight a sing-along trip.
Quote from CheerioDM :Taking a glance at your section over there I can see you are totally full of yourself.

Sorry what? Couldn't hear you over how awesome I am.
Well, he left at 10:40 GMT.. it's just past midnight now GMT (14 hours since he left on a 10 hour trip & it's now 8PM local time)

He didn't survive guys RIP Scrabby :tombstone
Quote from Cornys :Well, he left at 10:40 GMT.. it's just past midnight now GMT (14 hours since he left on a 10 hour trip & it's now 8PM local time)

He didn't survive guys RIP Scrabby :tombstone

Do you really think the first thing a member of this forum would do is post a message here saying he made it and about his trip, especially after at least a 10 hour flight? He could still be flying from Atlanta to Orlando, or waiting for his luggage (or trying to figure out which city it actually went to :P) or could be doing what anyone would do after a long day of flying in an aircraft that looks like a big tylenol

You should perhaps wait at least 12 more hours, and a few news reports. Even if you're joking, I don't think it was that evident to me that you were
Deko, he smeared the sarcasm on like peanut butter
Quote from Bmxtwins :Deko, he smeared the sarcasm on like peanut butter

Truth be told, I just posted how I did to sneak in the Airplane! movie reference
Deko - look at the thread title... how to survive... He didn't. You can't pretend you did get his sarcasm now it's been pointed out to you. Hook, line and sinker.
guess he made the common error of phoning home as soon as he entered the american terminal, which, of course, made security personal standing nearby assume that he wishes goodbye to his muslim terrorist friends before blowing up.

"Arabic" and whatever language he speaks at home sound quite alike, at least for well trained TSA agents
RIP Scrabby
Can I take his car?
RIP Scrabby. Your sideways skills will be deeply missed.
Joking aside, hope your trip went well Scrabby Try not to think about the ride back too much
I made it! We're now in our beachhouse, and we're going for some shopping in the Publix soon. After that get our tickets etc.. and hang around daytona beach
Quote from tristancliffe :Deko - look at the thread title... how to survive... He didn't. You can't pretend you did get his sarcasm now it's been pointed out to you. Hook, line and sinker.

Impossibru. Cornys lives in Zanesville, Ohio. I've been there a few times on work assignments at Uni. Sarcasm is unknown there.
Quote from Scrabby :I made it! We're now in our beachhouse, and we're going for some shopping in the Publix soon. After that get our tickets etc.. and hang around daytona beach

If they make a sandwiches in the Deli part of Publix then you should get one, they are lovely!
Quote from Scrabby :I made it! We're now in our beachhouse, and we're going for some shopping in the Publix soon. After that get our tickets etc.. and hang around daytona beach

Im already jelly

No way, he's been replaced by a doppleganger.....

'In the middle of class one day, while Sagée was writing on the blackboard, her exact double appeared beside her. The doppelganger precisely copied the teacher's every move as she wrote, except that it did not hold any chalk. The event was witnessed by 13 students in the classroom. A similar incident was reported at dinner one evening when Sagée's doppelganger was seen standing behind her, mimicking the movements of her eating, although it held no utensils.

The doppelganger did not always echo her movements, however. On several occasions, Sagée would be seen in one part of the school when it was known that she was in another at that time. The most astonishing instance of this took place in full view of the entire student body of 42 students on a summer day in 1846. The girls were all assembled in the school hall for their sewing and embroidery lessons. As they sat at the long tables working, they could clearly see Sagée in the school's garden gathering flowers. Another teacher was supervising the children. When this teacher left the room to talk to the headmistress, Sagée's doppelganger appeared in her chair - while the real Sagée could still be seen in the garden. The students noted that Sagée's movements in the garden looked tired while the doppelganger sat motionless. Two brave girls approached the phantom and tried to touch it, but felt an odd resistance in the air surrounding it. One girl actually stepped between the teacher's chair and the table, passing right through the apparition, which remained motionless. It then slowly vanished.'
http://flyingtigercomics.blogs ... d-twin-doppelgangers.html

Will you be the the race tonight?

How bad was the flight?

I miss Publix so much. Make sure you get an Italian sub there.
Woops sorry! Yes i was at the race. We will be at every race untill it's over. Also been the the beach legends yesterday. Awesome little cars and tomorrow we go to the beach parade.

Today is Daytona 500 Qualifying, after that we go do some sushi and after that the others are going to Smyrna race, while me and le girl are going to the movies/mall

****, i love this country. Shame that the internet ruins the whole image of americans. Yes, Nascar exists 50% of beer drinking, shouting rednecks but the other half is so decent. Everyone is polite, greets, says sorry etc. I've allready talked to loads of guys/girls at the tracks. Especially when they hear we're from Belgium/Germany, they are super excited that we come over just for that. Only thing bad so far is... When i will see a new Camaro, charger, challenger, mustang, corvette at home, i'll be like: "Alright", instead of "Sweet!". So much over here, it's unreal.

Now leaving to Best Buy and then to the track. And i've bought myself an iPad 2
Scrabby, did you died on the plane flight?

How to survive a 10 hour flight?
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG