The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Even where I live in Canada doesn't even have that bad of winters. We get 1 or 2 snowfalls that last a day or two, then it melts. And we get about 2 weeks of 0C temperatures before it warms up to like 5-10 on most mornings.
last year florida had snow didnt they?
Insanely light flakes on the north Florida border, yes.
Quote from PMD9409 :It was down to 0C for a couple nights. Our winter lasts about 2 weeks here. I know I know, my fault for living here.

This year our winter falls on a wednesday.
Few cm's here.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Even where I live in Canada doesn't even have that bad of winters. We get 1 or 2 snowfalls that last a day or two, then it melts. And we get about 2 weeks of 0C temperatures before it warms up to like 5-10 on most mornings.

It's always DAMP.

Ant
Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Attached images
snoww.jpg
pic from today...
in few days im expecting around 70-100 cm
Attached images
m.jpeg
Full UK is going to get a shit-ton of snow, except for a small circle right around where I live. Nice.
Couldn't get into the driver's side door :P. But driving in the snow is one of the most fun things I can imagine.
Attached images
537056_3672341345916_300592583_n.jpg
it's been fairly light snow here for about 2 hours now, most of the floor is dry, hopefully it will carry on throughout the night
we had a bit of snow today...5 cm at most...will be gone in the next 2 days
I'll be glad to see the snow gone.

Then get some nice temperatures in to the plus side of the thermometer.
At that point the biking can commence.
SNOWPOCALYPSE 2013! CHAOS IN SOUTHAMPTON!

We've got about an inch and a half of snow, it's intense, panic everywhere! Chaos! Chaos! Chaos! I saw a car slip a bit and a bus going slowly! I'll keep you updated, trying to stay safe, wish me luck!
The snow on the roads must have melted though. I'd like to see the hill next to the BBC building / dorms get all frozen, it'd be hilarious I reckon.
Can't stick around for long, my bins are outside and getting buried alive, I will be mounting a rescue attempt shortly, if I don't come back tell my family I love them.

Keep track of the SNOW CHAOS! in Southampton live on the Daily Echo website...

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/new ... NOW_CHAOS___LIVE_UPDATES/
ok im staying in hungary than. i dont want another usa like
snow is back and here to stay (for a few weeks atleast) :rally_dri i <3 my BMW
Snow, −5 °C => slippery roads => accidents => congestions => no point in commuting to school => win
There is some white dust floating around outside. Should I start panicking yet?
We have that "much" snow over here. It's totally enough for summer tyre heroes to get into trouble.

Had lots and lots of snow here in Bristol

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG