The online racing simulator
XFR Pinkney Motorsport Replica [Render by Gerben Bol / Bose321.]

DOWNLOAD
Amazing, Maik, indeed!

For private use.
Quote from FireMike15 :XFR Pinkney Motorsport Replica [Render by Gerben Bol / Bose321.]

Very nice FireMike.

I love to see replicas of this kind of obscure, and outdated(whatever happened to Pinkney?) real life motorsports liveries.

I really wish there was more replicas of IndyCar/BTCC/MotoGP(+2/3)/junior single seater series liveries/etc around.
Thanks!
Can someone make me rockstar skin? ;D
Cathal, I'm right now bussy with it
Looks good lfsrm! Pretty well unrelated & I know it's just wheels, but I've always liked blue/orange together as well.. (back when I had a 4-wheeler, Yamaha, I changed the bodywork from green to blue & had a mostly orange helmet )
Ayuda con skins porfa
Nesecito q me registren un skis porfa se los agradeceria mucho. porfavor respondamen .
Quote from RodriigoRaspando :Nesecito q me registren un skis porfa se los agradeceria mucho. porfavor respondamen .

Dont ask for upload skins!
XFG Gangnam style mod
mod? very good london

images shouldn't be on skins, try to paint something..
cao
very nice the xfg & xfr skins (*^_^*)
Striped skinpack
Heya.

To celebrate the start of 2013, i just made a skinpack for the XF GTI, which includes 9 striped skins in different colour.
These skins are abstract and simple, so they are suitable for cruising - apart from racing.

The pack can be downloaded as a .zip file, click this.

Preview image with all the cars parked next to each other is in the attachments.

I hope you like the pack, and enjoy 2013!
Attached images
XFG_preview.jpg
I love these

Just need some little tweaks (such as exhausts not being the color of the car)

Great job Gravel.
Thanks Fake!
It's always nice to see an "in-game" preview, but I bet that looks pretty good.
-
(Jaydude95) DELETED by Jaydude95
can you make one for xrg,xrt and xrr and pm them to me?
can you please make them for xrg xrt and xrr?
Quote from skywatcher122 :The famous Pete Pizza Skin in UF1 is now serving in XFG too.
When the club created by my friend Felipe I decided to make this skin for XFG too lol I convert them into XFG profile skin and take some improvements on low resolution skin to Hi-Res ones.

anyways enjoy it

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG