The online racing simulator
Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
Quote from Boris Lozac :Sure..

But it's only textures, right? No physics changes.

I started to play it as I saw this thread. I don't know why but it's so addictive. When you think about it the game is so boring cos you're only driving, nothings going on the entire time, there's no interaction needed (and no interaction working) with any other cars on the road...but still...i...must...play
Quote from Impreza09 :I looove this game.. I'm lv 21 Got a MAN, a Merc and a DAF.. and I'm still wanting to play.

Keep at it.

I'm at level 188 with over 30 garages, over 70 trucks and drivers, well over 1 million experience points and 13 million playdoughs in the bank.

Boris, nice mod and great work as usual, care to make an account at
http://trucksmods.boards.net
and post it there?
Tell em Shorty sent you,
Looking at the screenshots....
Are all the "trucks" COE semis? I looked it up and the screenshots really looked impressive. Could use a peterbuilt mod with a black T/A.
I read a few posts regarding FFB with this game. None of the tractors and big trucks I've driven had power steering. But compared to my car, which did, it was about the same amount of resistance. A little stiffer, but not by much. And the comments about how the wheel will break your arms if you try to hold it straight when the rig goes out of control.........
I never wrecked, but I did curb one once making a right hand turn and before the truck cleared the curb, the wheel sort a rubbed along side of it for a second or so. And even though I didn't get broken arms fighting it, the force of the tires going along the curb made resistance useless until the wheel cleared the curb.
I think you should hold ONTO the wheel, not HOLD it.
But to tell the truth, I don't know a thing about modern trucks or commercial vehicles. This was late 80's early 90's.

I want to download the demo. I don't want to deal with hooking up the wheel. I'm not quite sure where it is anyhow. I hope it works as good with the mouse as LFS does.
But this IS like a perfect game for the wheel, especially the 900 degree ones, they show their use finally.
Quote from shorty943 :Keep at it.

I'm at level 188 with over 30 garages, over 70 trucks and drivers, well over 1 million experience points and 13 million playdoughs in the bank.

Yeah, I realise noone cares and I better shut up -__- . My signature says enough.

But I might say that I added FF and it feels much better now (speaking of G27 ofc).. Also a screen of my Scania R500 Topline.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ylhx2ejxzlsn67/ets2_00418.png
good one Boris, thank you.
Any1 has a mod that only modifies the "unlicensed" brands (Majestic, Ivedo, Valiant) and replaces with the correct logos/names? I don't want physics, different models, etc... just the correct logos/brands/names.
I believe I've seen them on here: http://www.ets2-mods.com/

If you just browse through it or do a search they should appear I guess.
So they're recording sounds on ice? This better means we will get snow or else these sounds are wrong.
This should happen to LFS as well, you release a great simulator, you get offered by brands, you DO NOT refuse anything but implement it in game with real logos, sounds, physics and all that stuff...
why doesnt the cheat engine money hack work for me? tried it several times but doesnt work just want 300,000 not a crazy amount
Just drive, it's not fun cheating here, trust me..
True, the game loses it's value when you cheat. Haven't played it since I inherited 5mil from an insurance claim.
Yeah, I dl'd some savegame with lots of money and all levels and never played again
Damn! Cheats are game-killers! The same happened to me
i see your points, but i just want a little cash boost you know, to get started

Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG