The online racing simulator
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Well, first of all, this isn't really the place to discuss that.

I think you only posted that message because we've been beating you over and over again on 5laps.

Tbh you guys haven't really seen any international races from two of us, most of the time we are driving quite clean and quite fast. It just seems like your butthurtness from 5laps hasn't really calmed down here either, and the fact that you guys started calling all of us hackers really shows how personal it really is

basically your team ****ed up the entire round 1. But hell, I wouldnt go as far as saying you guys are shit. just some stupid mistakes causing a red flag
it was no mistake :l
-
(krkriv) DELETED by krkriv
I am just trying not to cause too many issues here. But I agree it was pretty shady.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by boothy : it's time to stop posting
Let everyone learn, everyone had issues.
For some/many it was the first 'official' race with the GT1 cars, and it's not an easy track to go at.

Let's look forward to FE3 instead
Well, seeing as what both drivers did happened before everything went tits up with the admin side(and actually probably caused it), and are both drivers who are driving for a team that should be fighting for the wins of every race they drive in as thats the standard they set themselves by the way they act, and in Joonas' case has caused issues before - its not something you can just let slide imo.

I agree everyone needs to just learn from round 1, but atleast reading what Joonas posted he doesnt seem to understand and hasnt been made to understand that. Even if it was an accident, what happened shouldnt have been able to happen. But I dont think the car & track is an excuse for everything that happened there.
Quote from Dekojester : There are still incidents / protests being reviewed, those will be announced soon.

Quote from Dennis93 :Let everyone learn, everyone had issues.
For some/many it was the first 'official' race with the GT1 cars, and it's not an easy track to go at.

Agreed Looking forward to it! Will be another close and fun race, I believe
Quote from Dennis93 :Let everyone learn, everyone had issues.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG