The online racing simulator
You gotta keep the rubber hot mate.
Quote from Scrabby :Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing.

Not sure if I should take that as a joke or if you got offended.
If lastly sorry, you know I'm just full of shit and most likely to be the most unatractive person in this universe... yeah it's that bad that even the world's scale is not enough to describe it!
Quote from The Very End :Not sure if I should take that as a joke or if you got offended.
If lastly sorry, you know I'm just full of shit and most likely to be the most unatractive person in this universe... yeah it's that bad that even the world's scale is not enough to describe it!

He was doing a reference to Kimi Raikonnen...
Haha! No offence taken, but she's a winner
I tried something more "serious" last month... Never again.

I think I'll save the later years for that.
If a girl says "nett" directly to you, I'd say its a strong indicator for the friendszone, (been there, done .. well), but saying it to your mom is a pretty good sign I suppose.

btw, dating a nurse has its downside, she has to work on the weekends everytime
Quote from ACCAkut :

btw, dating a nurse has its downside, she has to work on the weekends everytime

And thats great, Party can begin!
Somewhat related to thread

Someone from my high school started a "school compliments" Facebook page, where people can anonymously compliment other people who went to the school. Didn't know this until today, when I got tagged by them in this:

Will is just a beautiful person, inside and out. He showed me how to be at peace with the world and for that I am forever grateful

Now, at first I thought that this was sarcasm because that's pretty much the only way I could ever manage to make myself write something like that. But there's one person I know who would possible write something like this. She loved my "so it goes" attitude, so I figure it might be her. We've got the same group of friends and I've asked around about it. They either didn't know about it or gave me the "Oh that's strange, who would do that?" bullshit. Question is, do I confront this person about it?

Oh, and she always forgets to put periods at the end of her messages.
If you like her, ask her out regardless of the message or not. If the date goes well, then you can ask her if she was the one behind the message
With my new lady now, early days, but pretty happy, plus altho i met her through the raves, she also has links with online gaming, and knows 2 or 3 people from this very forum, what a small world.
tell her i said hi,dont have time atm to do it myself !
is her name Becky?

Damnit, I just woke up and promised myself not to fap... I thought this thread was safe with all the talking.

one last for today
****, I just got home from school and I promised not to fap to the picture of this morning.
I'm fappin' Dennis' GF and now Rebecca Black avatar
Once you go Black, you never go back
Good guy Dennis, made some horny guys happy.
LFSForum is simple. Anything that is related to S3 or a vagina is instantly boner for half of the community.

Scrabby - guess you have first hand (lol) experience?
Ask Rebecca

huehua

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG