The online racing simulator
Quote from CheerioDM :I will buy you a license.

Holy sh*t. Just got an email notification. Really? S2? That's more than I even expected, but I happily accept it.

Thank you big time! I've seen cases in this thread where some people magicaly "dissapear" after they get what they wanted, but that isn't me.

Once again, thank you a lot!

http://alltheragefaces.com/img ... ppy-cuteness-overload.png

PS. I would have sent you this on PM, if it would have worked.
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Holy sh*t. Just got an email notification. Really? S2? That's more than I even expected, but I happily accept it.

Thank you big time! I've seen cases in this thread where some people magicaly "dissapear" after they get what they wanted, but that isn't me.

congrats!

please dont waste this in some nob cruise server

hope to race with you
Congratulations man!

If I have enough money , I will not make a request for license.I am not active driver, but I really want to get license.I guarantee that I will not play in cruise.I will be glad if i get s1.That will be oppotunity to drive in MiniFBM(this season was only on s1) and any other races which want s1 content to participate.
Quote from Franky.S :congrats!

please dont waste this in some nob cruise server

hope to race with you

Nah, don't worry. I don't cruise anyway. I'm all about races, laps and best times.

I'm still at college at the moment but later today I'll go online, even begin to add people as friends.

See you all on the track!
Congratulations !
Wow he got a s2? nice! Congratz bogdani.cojocaru!
I'm very waiting for it

I very want a lisence because i have some financials problem.
And my parents will not let me work ...
I have 15 years old and i have no money...
Evidence yesterday I had no internet for default of payment ...
That's why I participate
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Holy sh*t. Just got an email notification. Really? S2? That's more than I even expected, but I happily accept it.

Congrats mate, really good to see that kind of things happen. Give the BF1 a spin around Aston for me please

Props up for the people who give away this licenses. It doesn't matter what phone people who make this requests have and what other crap people give example of the indication of your financial status is, it's about you in the end - if you know you can afford a license but you still want it for free, than that's fine, maybe you'll get it, but it is a minus for you as a person I think, you could take a chance away from someone who is in the imposibility of making that effort of buying the licence but wants to play with better players online.
not very optimistic but let me try .... :))
Online statistics for: jopapuba

Total stats:
Travelled distance:81163 Km
Fuel burnt:12965 Ltr
Laps: 21826
Hosts joined:1116
Races won: 1497
Second:1528
Third: 1073
Finished:6087
Qualifications:37
Pole Positions:0
Drags / Wins:0 / 0

Gp - 3 sectors - 3.3 km
XFG 0:30.190 1:07.170 1:33.840 WR-diff +0:01.100 6604 laps 1.2% fuel 31 Aug 2012, 17:32
XRG 0:30.330 1:07.160 1:34.290 WR-diff +0:01.930 740 laps 1% fuel 25 Jun 2012, 09:04
FBM 0:23.850 0:53.240 1:13.340 WR-diff +0:01.650 14367 laps 1.23% fuel 5 Jan 2012, 16:55
Gp Rev - 3 sectors - 3.3 km
Rallyx - 2 sectors - 1.8 km
XFG 0:36.860 1:11.280 WR-diff +0:03.320 113 laps 0.85% fuel 16 Jul 2012, 17:33
XRG 0:39.030 1:14.480 WR-diff +0:06.140 2 laps 0.74% fuel 16 Jul 2012, 17:48
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118 : spam

and what about theodu69 and LynxRV, did they receive the vaucher ?
Quote from jopapuba :thanx Daniel..... )

Hey, You don't need to thank him ( Sure, I'll do it too ;p )
But you're someone that deserrves it.. I always see posts with "I'm new to this game" from S2 Licensed people.
You're someone that plays active and knows how to get an reputation!
Go for it buddy
Quote from lfsrm :and what about theodu69 and LynxRV, did they receive the vaucher ?

I don't know about them. I guess CheerioDM should have the answer to that.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm having a great time. Driven 530km (115 laps) today between college classes and all I can say is that I need to learn all the tracks and all cars behaviour. At the moment I'm just an S2 noob, but I'm constantly growing so beware!
Nomination for a best friend!

I have a best friend of mine that plays F1 2011 nearly everyday. He said I should get it and race him as we have fun just messing around @ work. (We're co-workers that handle Tech Support)

I mentioned to him about LFS so we could race. When he went to download the game, he said "Oh my god! This game looks epic, how come I've never heard of this sooner? WHY HAVE YOU BEEN HOLDING OUT ON ME?!?!?" to which point I laughed and said "You never asked... lol".

He is into computer hardware & loves anything that has to do with car racing online. I hope to get him more involved in LFS in the future as he is very helpful where we both work and would be a helpful member of this community.

He's from Australia and unfortunately all his money goes into paying his bills. I offered to buy him a license personally as we're really close friends but he won't accept my offer. He is the type that he won't accept anything he didn't work for or earn himself and is why I nominated him here. I'm hoping if he can win a license that he can't say "no" to it and would be able to enjoy LFS as much as we all do. In fact, I know he'd love LFS as he already likes the demo version a lot.

Thanks for the time & consideration!
Quote from Pablo Donoso :Nomination for a best friend!

I have a best friend of mine that plays F1 2011 nearly everyday. He said I should get it and race him as we have fun just messing around @ work. (We're co-workers that handle Tech Support)

I mentioned to him about LFS so we could race. When he went to download the game, he said "Oh my god! This game looks epic, how come I've never heard of this sooner? WHY HAVE YOU BEEN HOLDING OUT ON ME?!?!?" to which point I laughed and said "You never asked... lol".

He is into computer hardware & loves anything that has to do with car racing online. I hope to get him more involved in LFS in the future as he is very helpful where we both work and would be a helpful member of this community.

He's from Australia and unfortunately all his money goes into paying his bills. I offered to buy him a license personally as we're really close friends but he won't accept my offer. He is the type that he won't accept anything he didn't work for or earn himself and is why I nominated him here. I'm hoping if he can win a license that he can't say "no" to it and would be able to enjoy LFS as much as we all do. In fact, I know he'd love LFS as he already likes the demo version a lot.

Thanks for the time & consideration!

don't forcing the door, if he play a little time in demo multiplayer and really like the game, is gonna come here by himself or tell you to purchas the game automatically.
Im not saying that i deserve it, because i legit suck but i just want to say that its been an awesome experience that im addicted to so quickly, even if i don't win ill someday get a cradit card so i can finally have a race agents yous!
Keep it clean.
S2 nominee..... :))
Quote from ricardoboy10 :Hey, You don't need to thank him ( Sure, I'll do it too ;p )
But you're someone that deserrves it.. I always see posts with "I'm new to this game" from S2 Licensed people.
You're someone that plays active and knows how to get an reputation!
Go for it buddy

I cant say that i'm new to this, i play it a year and half, i saw on youtube, s2 is pretty exciting .... )
Rallyx - 2 sectors - 1.8 km
XFG 0:35.810 1:09.840 WR-diff +0:01.880 695 laps 0.94% fuel 18 Oct 2012, 19:37
Quote from ventspils_619 :My chances are 0 , but...

Travelled distance: 10081 Km
Fuel Burnt: 1902 Ltr
Laps: 2280
Hosts joined: 893
Races won: 32
Second: 68
Third: 78
Finished: 431

From what can I see, here the nationals are supporting each other, haha.
Actually this guy is really nice fella. But...he said he is not very active. Oh man, if I had only demo I wouldn't be active too. Not everyone can stand with some crashers in racing servers in demo. Maybe for more of the guys, this voucher will be like "S1 just kicked in yo", and after some time they can become a top racers. I've raced with ventspils few times actually, with fbm. Never saw him doing anything wrong, so cheerio, have some look on him.
A bit offtopic,but I became very interested how a bulgarian came to a nickname "Ventspils"? The funny thing is,that Ventspils is a city in west Latvia,where I have been born!
Quote from LynxRV :Can i get S1

He is not active.
I have better stats than bogdani ... and he get a S2 licence
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118 : s2 now
Quote from theodu69 :He is not active.
I have better stats than bogdani ... and he get a S2 licence

So what? There are many others with better stats than you. You might also notice that its owned by S2 driver if you drew a conclusion. Congratulations to bogdani.cojocaru and rage170!
Quote from Frunze118 :

theodu69, what you'll say now ? And you haven't hotlaps, so...

Yes i have!
I will upload them
Come on guys, keep the thread clean. The least you can do is be grateful that some people are willing to give away free stuff to strangers and not fight on the "I am better, he got something and I haven't etc." theme. Don't take it for granted because you might end up with nothing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG