The online racing simulator
LFS is boring
Quote from Silverracer :LFS is boring?! VicaNo's got more than 100,000 miles on Blackwood alone!

E: No S2 to S3 upgrades (not yet anyway :tilt

Let try and get a few more people into active racing on S1/S2 first, shall we?

i love racing,i love competition
lfs have international competition
It is the main reason for 3987 race or 1.32.66 hotlap xrg
special thanks for s1
GO GO GO
DANIEL-CRO informed me, without him I would be without s1
tnx Daniel
My dad plays demo on my rig, he thinks its fun even though he drives 1:35xx with the XFG. He just wants me to save for college. I even bought a share of apple with MY $300 and now it's worth $400+. I call that selfish...
I'm a good driver. I'm driven over 4000 kilometers, and finished 200-250 races. But i really want the voucher to update my license to S1.

Hotlap with FBM: 1:16,72

Hotlap with XFG in Blackwood Rallycross: 1:12,63
Congrats !

Quote from silverracer :well then, give the money to a friend or relative who can buy you s2 via paypal, which is quite easy. If you've got the money the rest of it surely can't be that hard.

Any special reason why they wont let you buy s2? Not fan of internet shopping or do they think you'd be spending far too much time on lfs? The latter is true - so dont buy s2 if you've got exams etc. Coming up!

Edit: Quadruple posting ftw!

+1
Thank you, silverracer.....all the best for u.....i'll try to beat grande Vicano as soon as possible....hahahahahaha go SERT
-
(Vlada1997) DELETED by Vlada1997
Hvala Vicano i Danijel......
Jos ja da dobijem i super
Nemate se šta zahvaljivati, zaslužili ste GO GO GO
Daniele ajde caskom na maksnet 3 da te pitam nesto
Molimo, imajte na ovu temu na engleskom jeziku, tako da mogu razumjeti.

Hvala!
Quote from Speedy J :Molimo, imajte na ovu temu na engleskom jeziku, tako da mogu razumjeti.

Hvala!

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaaj
When will you know who goes third license
Quote from Speedy J :Molimo, imajte na ovu temu na engleskom jeziku, tako da mogu razumjeti.
Hvala!

Thanks Speedy! Yes, guys, please stick to using English (or post in both English and your local language). Translating everything is a chore.

Quote from Vlada1997 :When will you know who goes third license

Will give it a few more days; hopefully more people will make a post.

Deserving racers will be contacted via the forum's private messaging system (the voucher code will be sent as a PM). If I see the driver online, I'll pop in give a reminder to check PMs.

---

Sponsors:
Would anyone like to sponsor vouchers? At least a single £12 voucher? If you identify someone who you think deserves a license get in touch with me (to see if myself or someone else has sent the driver in question a voucher) and you can buy and PM the voucher code to the driver youself.
Quote from Vlada1997 :When will you know who goes third license

You might have many KMs but the way it went with you and the SERT team in my competition is unforgivable, for myself personal that is.
I generally do not have a lot of kilometers flown have a good time
s2
Quote from rockclan :You might have many KMs but the way it went with you and the SERT team in my competition is unforgivable, for myself personal that is.

Your competition is not serious, no table service with a schedule, not admins on the server
known in advance where the license goes, why do you set up the forum
Why not give the driver a license immediately, as silver has given us
If this competition still runs i know one demo racer since 2006, quick old timer
he made something like +100000kms in era when demoracers didn't have lfs stats.
But now it looks like:

LFSW: zooom555
Last race information: (22:21 - 20 Nov '11)
Total stats:
Travelled distance: 44788 Km
Fuel burnt: 8593 Ltr
Laps: 12666
Hosts joined: 1138
Races won: 1086
Second: 525
Third: 241
Finished: 2094
Qualifications: 161
Pole Positions: 115
Drags / Wins: 0 / 0
zooom555 has no hotlap hl
I'm a good and fast driver. I'm driven over 4000 kilometers, and finished 200-250 races. But i really really want the voucher to update my license to S1.

E: I started to play LFS in 2009.
#48 - kdo
This is really a nice action for demo guy who cannot buy an s1/s2 licence!
All the best to the demo guy who want to win one!
Quote from Hakseli90 :I'm a good and fast driver. I'm driven over 4000 kilometers, and finished 200-250 races. But i really really want the voucher to update my license to S1.

E: I started to play LFS in 2009.

1;16 is fbm? you use keyboard??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG