The online racing simulator
Franky, Sure!
But its my friends acc and i dont have the webpass and you know what i mean..
But sure, Its not really needed ;p

Goodluck all!
Quote from ricardoboy10 :its my friends acc and i dont have the webpass and you know what i mean..

Did you also knew that licence sharing is considered as illegal?
[LsC] LifeStyle CruiseWed, 03 Oct '12, 09:43Wed, 03 Oct '12, 18:449 hours, 1 min

;p
Quit littering this thread.

Will have a few more vouchers up for grab soon. Any active demo racers with good stats?
I just wanted to say that I try to be as active as I can besides long school days and weeks. Also I've improved my driving skills. However, I've now been racing mostly on weekends because I haven't had that much time during the few past weeks. Good luck to others!
My chances are 0 , but...

Travelled distance: 15646 Km
Fuel Burnt: 2814 Ltr
Laps: 3815
Hosts joined: 966
Races won: 169
Second: 145
Third: 151
Finished: 850
Qualifications: 13
Pole Positions: 1
I'll try with a little hope

Travelled distance:24687 Km
Fuel burnt:1416 Ltr
Laps:8119
Hosts joined:945
Races won:201
Second:185
Third:120
Finished:801
Qualifications:58
Pole Positions:14
Drags / Wins:314 / 80

PB on BL1 XFG (24 Mar 2012, 00:55) :
1st split : 0:30.180
2rd split : 1:07.320
Lap time : 1:34.160
WR-diff : +0:01.420

S1 licenced since 19 Apr 2004 (S1 era )
Stop saying you don't have a chance!
If your entusiastic and really works for it, the requirements can be set aside. So spirit up people
If they really would work this whole thread didn't have to exist. No money for a licence but I'm almost sure they walk around with a newer phone than me (for example).
I'll quote myself with my stats updated since there are some off-topic posts polluting this thread.

Quote from rage170 :Don't really know if I am eligible for this, but here is my take:

Total stats:
Travelled distance:
59492 Km
Fuel burnt: 9234 Ltr
Laps: 14280
Hosts joined: 1554
Races won: 467
Second: 864
Third: 923
Finished: 4301

PB: 1:13.940 (0:23.960 / 0:53.570 / WR-diff +0:02.250 ) | 27 Sep 2012, 21:10

Quote from cargame.nl :If they really would work this whole thread didn't have to exist. No money for a licence but I'm almost sure they walk around with a newer phone than me (for example).

Most people who want a vaucher are young and not yet have a work or a way to buy in internet. and have a better phone than you does not mean that young people has more money than you.
So stop accused people without prouve , because it become annoying.
and good luck for the future winner.
Quote from ventspils_619 :My chances are 0 , but...

Travelled distance: 10081 Km
Fuel Burnt: 1902 Ltr
Laps: 2280
Hosts joined: 893
Races won: 32
Second: 68
Third: 78
Finished: 431

I thought I had no chance And yet I won a s1 ... I'm just waiting to have it now
Quote from theodu69 :I thought I had no chance And yet I won a s1 ... I'm just waiting to have it now

Same here. According to CheerioDM we should get them this week. Can't. Freakin. Wait!
Quote from cargame.nl :If they really would work this whole thread didn't have to exist. No money for a licence but I'm almost sure they walk around with a newer phone than me (for example).

Hello guys
i'm really LFS addict and it would be great to have s1 or s2, i play LFS almost every day, 2-4 hours, so it would be very cool to try s1 or s2......

my username is jopapuba, and in game name is Jopapuba (BRT)

i have driven FBM for almost a year and my pb is 1,13,34,
then i moved to xfg and xrg

thanks in advance..... )

Online statistics for: jopapuba

Total stats:
Travelled distance:81163 Km
Fuel burnt:12965 Ltr
Laps: 21826
Hosts joined:1116
Races won: 1497
Second:1528
Third: 1073
Finished:6087
Qualifications:37
Pole Positions:0
Drags / Wins:0 / 0

Gp - 3 sectors - 3.3 km
XFG 0:30.190 1:07.170 1:33.840 WR-diff +0:01.100 6604 laps 1.2% fuel 31 Aug 2012, 17:32
XRG 0:30.330 1:07.160 1:34.290 WR-diff +0:01.930 740 laps 1% fuel 25 Jun 2012, 09:04
FBM 0:23.850 0:53.240 1:13.340 WR-diff +0:01.650 14367 laps 1.23% fuel 5 Jan 2012, 16:55
Gp Rev - 3 sectors - 3.3 km
Rallyx - 2 sectors - 1.8 km
XFG 0:36.860 1:11.280 WR-diff +0:03.320 113 laps 0.85% fuel 16 Jul 2012, 17:33
XRG 0:39.030 1:14.480 WR-diff +0:06.140 2 laps 0.74% fuel 16 Jul 2012, 17:48

ahm, I dont have a Mobile phone xD
to get you believe me..

(( schuldensaniering, 3 jaar niks kunnen kopen ))
thanx Daniel..... )
Just started with the demo acc <3

MRc Rally
Quote from lfsrm :and have a better phone than you does not mean that young people has more money than you.

You are making all this up in your own mind. It's not about the amount of money somebody has but how they spend what they have (or in this case, had). That people have no money or even debts has a reason you know (refreshing phones every three months was an example), they are not being helped by giving away stuff. The situation doesn't improve, these people learn one lesson; if I look poor enough I get stuff for free and can spend even more hours behind the computer.

How young do you need to be to have no money anyway? When I was eleven or something we went through the neighborhood already to wash some cars. With the money earned we went to the shops to buy some candy which is no good financial management either but hey if I like a game I'd saved up a bit to be able to buy it. That is learning how it really works in life, set a goal, work for it, enjoy it.

Quote from lfsrm :
So stop accused people without prouve , because it become annoying.
and good luck for the future winner.

And what if people who 'win' annoy me?

Number one here on the list for example;
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1701245#post1701245

The so called fortune seekers have the worst attitude.

But go on here, it was just one sentence.
Quote from cargame.nl :You are making all this up in your own mind. It's not about the amount of money somebody has but how they spend what they have (or in this case, had). That people have no money or even debts has a reason you know (refreshing phones every three months was an example), they are not being helped by giving away stuff. The situation doesn't improve, these people learn one lesson; if I look poor enough I get stuff for free and can spend even more hours behind the computer.

How young do you need to be to have no money anyway? When I was eleven or something we went through the neighborhood already to wash some cars. With the money earned we went to the shops to buy some candy which is no good financial management either but hey if I like a game I'd saved up a bit to be able to buy it. That is learning how it really works in life, set a goal, work for it, enjoy it.

not every parent's lets their kids to work.... so don't generalise the situation.

Quote from cargame.nl :And what if people who 'win' annoy me?

Number one here on the list for example;
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1701245#post1701245

The so called fortune seekers have the worst attitude.

But go on here, it was just one sentence.

again don't put this guys with others, there are really guys who cant get s2 (for example country who people can't buy with intrenet).
Quote from lfsrm :not every parent's lets their kids to work.... so don't generalise the situation.

again don't put this guys with others, there are really guys who cant get s2 (for example country who people can't buy with intrenet).

And unfortunately America is slime and one of the worst countries because we have no problem purchasing stuff on the internet.
If you people want us to understand your situation you need to give us a hint at your age.
Quote from CheerioDM :And unfortunately America is slime and one of the worst countries because we have no problem purchasing stuff on the internet.
If you people want us to understand your situation you need to give us a hint at your age.

Age isn't everything. For example I'm 22. You could all say right now that I should go and work somewhere because I'm old and such, but my situation is different. I'm studying stomatologyst (?) medicine and at the moment I'm year 4 out of 6. Its really hard and I'm having classes from Monday to Friday starting 8AM till 8PM. Its basicaly impossible to get a job when I'm having this scheadule. Even if I'd quit my college and get a job, it would be difficult to buy myself a LFS License since the average wage in this country is around 190$. The man's gotta eat, pay rent etc.

So yea, the point is to study hard and get the f&%k out of this country. And of course, entertaining myself with some Live For Speed meanwhile.
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Age isn't everything. For example I'm 22. You could all say right now that I should go and work somewhere because I'm old and such, but my situation is different. I'm studying stomatologyst (?) medicine and at the moment I'm year 4 out of 6. Its really hard and I'm having classes from Monday to Friday starting 8AM till 8PM. Its basicaly impossible to get a job when I'm having this scheadule. Even if I'd quit my college and get a job, it would be difficult to buy myself a LFS License since the average wage in this country is around 190$. The man's gotta eat, pay rent etc.

So yea, the point is to study hard and get the f&%k out of this country. And of course, entertaining myself with some Live For Speed meanwhile.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG