The online racing simulator
Quote from theodu69 :See bogdani's stats! He hasn't got any hotlaps and he have only 6000kms+
He join the game on 2011
And he won a S2 lisence

Anywone can get it.

His S2 isnt so related to this thread, he wrote nice story about his studies, etc... and there were lots of licence wins because of "nice stories" in history of forum... Maybe you can try to write something from heart, other than anger. Life is cruel, its not all about how much you work or you are good at school, there will be always someone who is stupid but will get better position than you.
Quote from Frunze118 :theodu69, and many others - i understand your desire, but :

Decent reputation - oh, ok
Driven over 30000 miles (50000 km approx.) online -
Finished more than 1000 races -
Uploaded at hotlap to LFSW which should be within 107% of WR +
Active player (if you've played a lot in 2005 and haven't touched since, you might not stand a chance) +

Anyway you havent most important part - Driven over 30000 miles

look this :

Quote from CheerioDM :
LynxRV, bogdani.cojocaru, theodu69

I confirm LynxRV,theodu69 won a licence, but didn't receive it yet.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :His S2 isnt so related to this thread, he wrote nice story about his studies, etc... and there were lots of licence wins because of "nice stories" in history of forum... Maybe you can try to write something from heart, other than anger. Life is cruel, its not all about how much you work or you are good at school, there will be always someone who is stupid but will get better position than you.

I very want a lisence because i have some big financials problems.
And my parents will not let me work ... I have 15 years old and i have no money...
For 3 years we are threatened to be expelled
Because of the financial crisis... s*%#
My parents are separated and my mother does not earn a lot of money because she can't work, she has an arm that is no longer functioning.

That's why I participate. Because I love this game but I can not allow me to pay a lisence.
Sorry for my bad english.
Hello.....
I can only say it's very nice thing to drive new cars and squeeze from them..... my favourite so far is MRT..... looks like go kart, and has FBM sound..... really smooth and has a lot of grip...... only disadvantage is small top speed, 175 kmph..... but it beats monsters like XRT and LX6 in corners...... )

favourite track of s1 tracks is south city reversed..... cool circuit to show the power of MRT..... he goes through chicanes like no other car..... so you can beat here LX6 with ease.... )

I'll keep on supporting good drivers like San7, he is really good fella..... let's give him a chance to drive in s1..... )
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :His S2 isnt so related to this thread, he wrote nice story about his studies, etc... and there were lots of licence wins because of "nice stories" in history of forum... Maybe you can try to write something from heart, other than anger. Life is cruel, its not all about how much you work or you are good at school, there will be always someone who is stupid but will get better position than you.

Thanks.

Oh and I totaly support San77. Raced next to him many times on [AMG]GTI MotorSport. He even gave me his set for the XFG when I was struggling to get my PB under 1.35.00. Got it to 1.34.50 after a few laps.
hello guys
I appreciate your support jopapuba and bogdani.cojocaru, thank you, and wish you a good race and a lot of wins. hey hey hey
Thank you soo much CherrioDM
I'm very happy
Now i can try other tracks and cars now
Thank you
Congratulation on your license!
Remember - drive fair
Quote from The Very End :Congratulation on your license!
Remember - drive fair

No Problem!
Now i can play on cargame.s1
Quote from theodu69 :No Problem!
Now i can play on cargame.s1

Good stuff, probally will bump into you then someday!
Racename: R2R™ Endy
LynxRV
S1 licensed

Congrats! Now you have a good excuse to buy S2 as it will now cost you half the price!
Thank you very much CherrioDM! :bowdown:
Congratz guys!
:yipee: good race !
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Congratz guys!

Thanks

Fean bay is a very difficult track and a very nice track
South city is one of my favourite track because the road is small
My favourte car is lx6
This car is very powerful but hard to drive sometimes and mrt looks like a kart
But you seemed to get a hang on it pretty fast tho, so I'm sure you'll be in the top spots very soon on any tracks!
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118 : i got s2
theodu69 and LynxRV
Congrats guys. Wish you a good racing.
-
(bornja666) DELETED by bornja666
Today's stats:
Travelled distance: 64 Ml
Fuel burnt: 19 Ltr
Laps: 24
Hosts joined: 11
Races won: 1
Second: 1
Third: 0
Finished: 6
Qualifications: 0
Pole Positions: 0
Drags / Wins: 0 / 0

this is how it is and I introduce myself I'm a new driver the other day I signed up to the LFS game is great everything is good just have s1 or s2 please if someone can give me would like to try
Quote from bornja666 :Today's stats:
Travelled distance: 64 Ml
Fuel burnt: 19 Ltr
Laps: 24
Hosts joined: 11
Second: 1
Third: 0
Finished: 6
Qualifications: 0

this is how it is and I introduce myself I'm a new driver the other day I signed up to the LFS game is great everything is good just have s1 or s2 please if someone can give me would like to try

good luck
Thanks
Total stats:
Travelled distance: 328 Ml
Fuel burnt: 116 Ltr
Laps: 95
Hosts joined: 73
Second: 2
Third: 4
Finished: 20
Qualifications: 1
Quote from bornja666 :Total stats:
Travelled distance: 328 Ml
Fuel burnt: 116 Ltr
Laps: 95
Hosts joined: 73
Second: 2
Third: 4
Finished: 20
Qualifications: 1

You Need more kms
please let me somebody to s1 license plizzz
Quote from bornja666 :Total stats:

Hi and welcome to the LFS Forum!

Please read the first post of this thread; it includes some details about who is eligible to win a voucher. Unfortunately (at the moment) you are not eligible and posting daily updates of your stats won't do much good...

Keep racing and enjoy!

In the meantime save up a bit and buy a license

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG