The online racing simulator
Fifa 13
(170 posts, started )
Finally common sense kicks in
Quote from The Moose :Well i'm glad I went down the "try before you buy" route with this one.

It's buggy as hell, and when it comes down to the actual gameplay the latest PES pisses all over it.

I'm done with FIFA. It's a highly polished turd.

not a player of FIFA but i did notice ht ePC version is so flawed that it even got a mention on watchdog last week !!
Yea its far from perfect... So many crashes
This might be a dumb question, but I can't find any info on this anywhere..

Does Fifa 13 for PC have some kind of voice chat system for online play? Every once in a while when I connect to a player I'll just hear their game sounds and breathing noises during the game, but I see no indicators or whatever. Can I turn this off?
It can be turned off, in the launcher for the game, go into Game Settings, where you change the graphics settings, go to audio and turn off voice chat.
Ea gave me free gold packs today lol
Quote from DeKo :It can be turned off, in the launcher for the game, go into Game Settings, where you change the graphics settings, go to audio and turn off voice chat.

Many thanks! *hat tip*
So how are you guys all doing in Ultimate Team? (and anyone looking for friendlies or whatever? Add me on Origin: thedzjar, playing only randoms is boring!)

Since I got rid of my bronze starter pack I've won 12 games in a row. First game in division 3 was a 6-2 win which could have just as easily have been 10-0 or worse. Are the top teams in division 2+? I'm really nothing special at FIFA but since I got full gold it's really been a breeze :S I still don't have any player worth over 500g actually.

The few packs I've bought contained utter filth though, so it will take a while at this rate to get a top team.
My team total cost like 385k and some i pulled
Bought mascherano and jesus navas
With the last dying moments of my controller I got enough points to be promoted to division 1. There's a breakage in the cable and although it had been functioning by holding the cable at a certain angle, it now died entirely

I'm glad it didn't die mid-game though!
Devision 2 in online seasons with xbox (not ultimate team)
Quote from Jertje :Don't you get destroyed by faster teams? Your outer two defenders have ~50 pace

thats what i told him
Quote from Jertje :Don't you get destroyed by faster teams? Your outer two defenders have ~50 pace

Nope, Rami intercepts like a bat from hell. But yeah, if the other team gets a fast brake im screwed, usually i just head right to the center of the box and hope that they cross it.
i just pulled thiago silva. 200k please.
Pulled an IF (77 CAM) Gonna keep him as a backup, pulled marcelo worth 75k. Aprox worth of today and yesterday's pulls, 180k. nb
Want Kompany and Bale
can you turn commentry off?

its starting to annoy me they say the same thing over and over again
I wish I could turn Jeff off.
Best thing I've pulled is Gomez :|

Then again, not being able to play right now I'm fully reliant on trade to get enough coins for a pack so the odds are slim
Lol when I pulled thiago silva i was like sweet i bet hes worth like 20k. Then I look online and it says 160k, look at other sites they say 211k and then the marketplace lowest price is 250k = profit. Then got Xavi and Iniesta.

Now those 2 are the weirded players ever. Had you ever had those moments where you rage at FIFA for passing to the wrong person? Well with Xavi and Iniesta when that happens I score goals because the team reads their passes so well.
Thiago Silva is insane really, definitely worth 200k+. iirc he has around 85 pace and 85 defending, which is just brutal for a CB. Beast

Fifa 13
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG