The online racing simulator
Fifa 13
(170 posts, started )
Okay i think I have runned into most ridicilous fix so far....All i needed to do was to create another admin account without special characters to my windows 7. Somehow it seemed that Fifa didn't like my accountnames first letter "Ü" therefor crashed everytime on loadingscreen, and EA had no idea why game has been crashing so far....
That is a very strange issue..
Quote from -NightFly- :Okay i think I have runned into most ridicilous fix so far....All i needed to do was to create another admin account without special characters to my windows 7. Somehow it seemed that Fifa didn't like my accountnames first letter "Ü" therefor crashed everytime on loadingscreen, and EA had no idea why game has been crashing so far....

Could be cuz u got amerikan version
Quote from Mustangman759 :Could be cuz u got amerikan version

I don't know why origin thinks it is american fifa, cd is scandinavian version(?)... something to do with pre-loading perhaps...
Maybe, anyone looking for a nesta or mauri (cam 80 ovr 4-1-2-1-2) both italians
Got a La Liga and Barclays PL team, but most of my La Liga players are relatively unknown.
PL team (4-1-2-1-2): Foster, Assou-Ekotto, Dawson, Phil Jones, Azpilicueta, Mikel, Jarvis, Pablo Hernandez, Diaby, Giroud and Saha; Subs: Fabianski, Shawcross, Pennant, Jenkinson, Chamakh and Steven Fletcher. Would recommend Saha, and Fltecher is underrated too.
Foster is a decent goalie. Giroud is awesome for an 80 overall. hes just a bit slow at acceleration. Fletcher is good a solid player. not anything special but decent all around including defense, same with carrick. Larsson is a good RM though only 77 overall. Dempsey is just friggin awesome for LM, unbelievable ball control.
just pulled Gervinho, Busquets and Perieria (ignorz spelling :P)
edit: swapped Sergio Busquets for Chicharito
With Fifa 13 Ultimate Team, is the gameplay still faster than the normal gameplay? The game was like ping pong in Fifa 12, head to head seasons with proper teams was good though.
Well the idea is that you create an epic team, so a lot of people like speed.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well the idea is that you create an epic team, so a lot of people like speed.

Yea this was always the case, I managed to make a nice balanced Bronze and Silver team on Fifa 12, all the pace abusing teams used to wind me up but that was because Fifa 12 had broken game mechanics when it come to tackling them, or when they tackled you.

What I mean is, UT on Fifa 12 has an upped game speed, you'll notice on your offline game, if you kick on kick off and game settings there is a 'game speed' setting, and UT was set to a faster one.

All in all UT would be miles miles more enjoyable if it was playing on Fifa's normal game setting. I know this is an opinion but it means at the same time, a good passing team that doesn't pace abuse would have more chance and therefore have a much better balance in reality.
If you preordered the pc version off origin you can get the ultimate team packs for free, just make sure you get an indian tech support lol.

I've no idea how accurate that is, I don't care for the sport and have already skipped on EA's FIFA 388BCE through FIFA 2012.
That must be the wii, pc looks different
This PC version is a piece of shit. Today, every time I find a match in seasons mode, as soon as it loads the arena, it crashes straight to desktop. If I find a game in the cup, it gets as far as the game loading, then says my squad files are outdated, even though they clearly are not. It used to load up seasons mode and then just leave me stuck in the arena, but now it's not even getting to that stage. Plus, the 40 pages of people on EA forums who can't even get the game past the splash screen. Is it too much to ask to want to boot up Fifa and get a game? Seems like I'm not until it gets patched.
I havent had many issues other than the ball randomly bein invisble
Quote from DeKo :This PC version is a piece of shit. Today, every time I find a match in seasons mode, as soon as it loads the arena, it crashes straight to desktop. If I find a game in the cup, it gets as far as the game loading, then says my squad files are outdated, even though they clearly are not. It used to load up seasons mode and then just leave me stuck in the arena, but now it's not even getting to that stage. Plus, the 40 pages of people on EA forums who can't even get the game past the splash screen. Is it too much to ask to want to boot up Fifa and get a game? Seems like I'm not until it gets patched.

Try annoying their live indian support
Can you play any game modes?
After i solved my startupscreen crash the game has been working fluently on my PC (so far).
Started my UT this Sunday, having never done this before. So named my team did the little tutorial and got my starter park.....

....the bloody game gave me the Caley Thistle badge in my starter pack. To add woe onto my injury, the next few packs I bought gave me Ritchie bloody Foran and the Caley away strip, not impressed at all, I swear the game is bloody trolling me.

If things don't improve it's getting punted pronto.
did you buy bronze packs?? You need to buy gold.
Well i'm glad I went down the "try before you buy" route with this one.

It's buggy as hell, and when it comes down to the actual gameplay the latest PES pisses all over it.

I'm done with FIFA. It's a highly polished turd.

Fifa 13
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG