The online racing simulator
Fifa 13
(170 posts, started )
yeah mustang said i shoulda kept him but whatevs
Pulled Sergio Ramos. Boom!
Quote from Jertje :Pulled Sergio Ramos. Boom!

you want benzema? just pulled him
+30k profit in pack pull plus all the other shite
Quote from Jertje :Pulled Sergio Ramos. Boom!

oh fk u man . I wish i bought Ramos instead of Xavi.
Scored this on Ultimate Team...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdRah9OAmX4

...I find that a low rated team is best, the handicap is even worse in this than it was in FIFA 12, to the point where a decent Silver team can destroy a very high rated Gold team. Also 5-2-2-1 is a good solid formation if you want to sweat it out for wins.
Your way better than i am, how do you shoot so accurately woth highpower
Quote from Mustangman759 :you want benzema? just pulled him
+30k profit in pack pull plus all the other shite

I'm working on a Serie A team right now, so don't really need Benzema, but I still have no working controller so I'm just trading it out

Ramos sold for 240k, so not a bad pack
What, Ramos worth more than Thiago Silva?
I think they're worth around the same. Spain and BBVA teams are quite popular and he's the best CB in that league so I guess that's a reason. Mind you, I didn't know when I pulled him I thought he was about 80k!
Quote from Bmxtwins :Your way better than i am, how do you shoot so accurately woth highpower

It's mostly timing and luck, but on Ultimate Team the stats are boosted anyway, so it's much easier than it is on any other game mode.
I played against a guy with hacks today. He was beating me, then i scored and he idled for a min to load up his app. Next minute he rapes me and turns app off again. When I score again to take lead he does same thing. He rapes me again. I got smart put 5 in back and scored again. He pauses turns app on again and fails because i have 5 at the back.
Bought Villa because his lower pace / higher skill level complements iniesta and xavi quite well. All i gotta say is he has one hell of a finnesse shot. He also has 92 FK power and 85 curve. But still gotta give Xavi the free kicks with his 88 curve and 90 FK accuracy, i mean the guy gets it on the top corner every time.

Now to just get pique and sack rami to the bench. Maybe a new GK.
Get IF Messi :>
Maybe in a pull
I still don't get much out of Ben Arfa :/. Was one point away from Div. 1 title online three times in a row, was told to get Podolski to win it, ended up down in Div. 2 -_-.
I have the problem that I prefer 4-2-3-1 over anything else, but that leaves me with a dilemma on which striker to field. I've got Pato right now but am looking into Cavani / Di Natale (Serie A). Not sure how those two play though
I play 3421, that leaves me the dillemna of needing another CB lol.
#169 - Dmt
If there are fifa13 dislikers like me, join the free version of online gameplay!
Anyone wanna do a pc tournament?

Fifa 13
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG