The online racing simulator
Fifa 13
(170 posts, started )
Fifa 13
Anyone getting this for pc? I know jrd.racer, myself, and mustangman759 are looking to make a pro club when the games out
I would if gameplay resembled football..
I'm definitely getting it for the Xbox 360, but I tend to avoid the PC versions. The only problem with FIFA is that it's quite heavily scripted, it does get annoying that loose passes always go directly to opposition players instead of empty areas of the pitch, and whatever method they use to nerf players with better teams gets incredibly annoying on Ultimate Team (and their constant denial of such a system being in place, despite how obvious it is to anyone that's played more than a handful of games). But on the whole it's better than PES, but PES is starting to catch up, the new PES is better than FIFA 11 and nearly up to the standard of FIFA 12 (based on the demo) so maybe given a couple of years it will overtake FIFA again.

Oh and the most exciting thing about FIFA 13 for me is that they finally sorted out all the annoying issues with Pro Clubs, no more modded Pros, no more offline boosting, structured league and cup system, improved AI as you level your club and a ****ing search option for ANY and Pro GK's!
I'm avoiding that PC version too but already pr-ordered it for PS3 for some time ago... BTW demo coming out 10th or 11th September (atleast for PS)
#5 - Emyn
I'm getting this for PC.
I'm still up in the air about this. It really depends on how much I plan to play it online and whether or not I'll have enough time to play games at all... If I do get it though, it will be for PC. Oh, and I like to play defender in pro mode
I wouldnt buy any EA games for PC. This is same scam but to a lesser scale to what they did with NHL ports from consoles to PC. You get a stripped version really, EA is very lazy.

But will buy both Fifa and NHL for the xbox though.
It's been a while since I bought a FIFA game, but will be buying this one only becuase Ross County are going to be in it for the first time

Aaah, the songs we where taunting the other teams with last season after we won promotion, mainly revolved around that fact that we where in FIFA 13 and there not. Good times.
Quote from jrd.racer :Wat?

BTW, you guys buying through origin?

Yes. I like xbox more, but it sucks because mustang and i cant play pro club together.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I'm definitely getting it for the Xbox 360, but I tend to avoid the PC versions. The only problem with FIFA is that it's quite heavily scripted, it does get annoying that loose passes always go directly to opposition players instead of empty areas of the pitch, and whatever method they use to nerf players with better teams gets incredibly annoying on Ultimate Team (and their constant denial of such a system being in place, despite how obvious it is to anyone that's played more than a handful of games). But on the whole it's better than PES, but PES is starting to catch up, the new PES is better than FIFA 11 and nearly up to the standard of FIFA 12 (based on the demo) so maybe given a couple of years it will overtake FIFA again.

Oh and the most exciting thing about FIFA 13 for me is that they finally sorted out all the annoying issues with Pro Clubs, no more modded Pros, no more offline boosting, structured league and cup system, improved AI as you level your club and a ****ing search option for ANY and Pro GK's!

I agree about ultimate team, I had a stacked team from Casillas to David VIlla and was losing to kids with 75 overall teams. Yet when I use my crappy italian squad I was able to beat the same teams.
Quote from EliteAti :I wouldnt buy any EA games for PC. This is same scam but to a lesser scale to what they did with NHL ports from consoles to PC. You get a stripped version really, EA is very lazy.

But will buy both Fifa and NHL for the xbox though.

I know what you're saying, but FIFA 12 for PC was already fully-featured. In the past they used to make terrible ports for the PC though.
Quote from jrd.racer :Wat?

Yep, i'm one of those that can't figure out how people can play the whole 10 minute match in this game, it's like the ultimate troll of a game, the ISI engine of football games, the feeling is just so wrong..
IMO The problem is that when you don't physically tire yourself, you have no reason to play the game at anything other than absolute maximum pace (I'd say the closest thing to FIFA games in real life is a really quick counterattack with defenders still in front of the ball).
#15 - JJ72
I play 15 min matches at slow, I just like the slow style of play more.
I can't stand the slow pace, that's why I play Ultimate Team and Pro Clubs (since they changed the game pace in Pro Clubs that is). I think it's because I'm an old PES fanboy, so the faster pace suits the way I've always played football games.
Looking forward to this, will be calling my pro "Domba Ba" again as ever since I did that in 12 I couldn't stop scoring
will pre-order this week probably from a local gamingstore(around 42€) for pc.
#19 - DeKo
Definitely getting the PC version, no reason to avoid, it's cheaper, has better graphics and has exactly the same gameplay as the consoles, unlike a few years ago. Should be able to get it for £20 - £25, **** paying 40 quid.
And u dont have to worry about losing disc
DIE!
pro evolution soccer forever
pre-pre ordered for pc yesterday.

also 1 more of these because of football:
I have a controller from steelseries called 3gc or st and the damn right stick doesnt work in fifa. wtf. goalie and skill moves in possible. Guess ill be getting the xbox 360 wireless converter for 3 bucks.

Read this may work, but i hate the playstations stick layout. http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=64900

Fifa 13
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG