The online racing simulator
Fifa 13
(170 posts, started )
Don't quite understand Arshavin getting a rating of 82 when Arteta gets 81, Rosicky 80 and Ramsey 78, but oh well :P.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Dat quality, killed my youtube

One day I will get partnership so people can watch my videos in high quality without it taking 10 hours to buffer the bloody things.
@ Deko - Looks as Rangers are in after all, someone spotted them in the creation centre under 'Rest of The World'....whatever the hell the creation center is (not played FIFA since 2010 I think). clicky link thing here
Quote from shaun463 :Don't quite understand Arshavin getting a rating of 82 when Arteta gets 81, Rosicky 80 and Ramsey 78, but oh well :P.

gameday will update this live anyway.
Cleared up all my schoolwork for the weekend and next week because I'll be downloading the pre-release at 6 pm tomorrow. Hell, it's practically the same game I've played for the last 4 years and I still can't wait.
Guess ill be downloading also :d
I'm down for making a pro club. So let's start organizing:
Name: LFS FC/ or suggest another
Players:
Bmxtwins / Goal Keeper
Mustangman759 / Winger
add yourself here
If you want my advice, use an ANY and don't use a goalkeeper. Pro goalkeepers don't have the magic "save everything" button in FIFA13. I would join in but I'm on xbox, and already have a team of people I play with.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :If you want my advice, use an ANY and don't use a goalkeeper. Pro goalkeepers don't have the magic "save everything" button in FIFA13. I would join in but I'm on xbox, and already have a team of people I play with.

Doesnt matter if your a skilled gk youll know what to do
Quote from Mustangman759 :Doesnt matter if your a skilled gk youll know what to do

I can count the number of skilled keepers I've played against in my hundreds of club games on 1 finger. A skilled striker will always beat a skilled keeper, the only thing that leveled the playing field was the magic assist button, now that keepers can get sent off and they've improved the chip shots it's going to be even harder.
And that's the beauty of FIFA eh, in every situation against a keeper everyone is Messi..
Quote from Boris Lozac :And that's the beauty of FIFA eh, in every situation against a keeper everyone is Messi..

Any 1 on 1 situation should favour the striker, and now that Goalkeeping is even harder in FIFA13 it's only going to get easier for the striker. In FIFA12 you held 2 buttons and the work was done for you, and you could never be sent off, but people still sucked at it.
I'm pretty tempted to buy the season pass, I've nothing else to play and don't think I can wait a week
Quote from R34GTR :I'm pretty tempted to buy the season pass, I've nothing else to play and don't think I can wait a week

comes tuesday
Quote from Mustangman759 :comes tuesday

Not in the UK, our games are always released on Friday, so we would have to wait until the 28th. I wish we got our games on Tuesdays though, because our postal service is terrible, even when I pay extra to make sure I get a game on launch day it ends up coming after the weekend.
use the a button as goalie not the y button. little known fact . Otherwise ill play at CAM/ CM
is season ticket even available on the pc?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Any 1 on 1 situation should favour the striker, and now that Goalkeeping is even harder in FIFA13 it's only going to get easier for the striker. In FIFA12 you held 2 buttons and the work was done for you, and you could never be sent off, but people still sucked at it.

But it's far from that in reality.. not everyone is cool and calm in those situations.
Quote from Boris Lozac :But it's far from that in reality.. not everyone is cool and calm in those situations.

Yeh but the striker is usually expected to score, if they don't then either the keeper made a good save or they messed up the chance.
Tomorrow :d
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Not in the UK, our games are always released on Friday, so we would have to wait until the 28th. I wish we got our games on Tuesdays though, because our postal service is terrible, even when I pay extra to make sure I get a game on launch day it ends up coming after the weekend.

You should use shopto.net then, always get the game a day early or on the day.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Tomorrow :d

arrives 28th to the mainstore in estonia and to my city probably the day after...so I have to wait until saturday.
by it off origin if on pc?
and pay 7 € more? i'm not that desperate yet
I've pre-ordered from the store anyway, no way back now.

Fifa 13
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG