Quote from Bmxtwins :All events of RN i have participated in in the past, I have noticed that the admins are basically push overs and people are chatting and etc and telling them how to run the event on the server. That's what I mean by your track record as an admin. I dont care about safety cars, thats the responsibility of the drivers to not bring them out. I am just not convinced that this is going to be any better organized as the past events, but ill watch first round and maybe join in if i think otherwise.

i stiull have replay of lx champ round 1.

when race got got yellow flag. after restart people crash t1 and yellow flag. but now before next restart people like niki and others were crying about grid order. i was 4th at this poitn. so everyone who crash. argue with admin and re added to grid. now im 10th.

this was disgrace...
Quote from N I K I :Are we still going to have rolling starts with that ridiculous gridding, or you can do that in the lfs menu with pace car up front, where you actually call all the drivers to join the track after quali has ended so everyone inherits their quali position and you just add Pace car then. And is overtaking allowed as soon as green flag drops on race starts with double rows grid?
Also, is there any mandatory pit-stops or pit-windows.

I ask these questions because I don't see the rulebook for this season.

+1
if that gridding is in I will be highly disappointed
Franky, admins made a mistake then, they had to make up for it.
Quote from Franky.S :i stiull have replay of lx champ round 1.

when race got got yellow flag. after restart people crash t1 and yellow flag. but now before next restart people like niki and others were crying about grid order. i was 4th at this poitn. so everyone who crash. argue with admin and re added to grid. now im 10th.

this was disgrace...

precisely, i was there I think. Admins just dont enforce rules and let people tell them what to do. And we arent talking 1 or 2 people. We are talking more. Especially on the ovals.

I will give cornys a chance though
Quote from Bmxtwins :All events of RN i have participated in in the past, I have noticed that the admins are basically push overs and people are chatting and etc and telling them how to run the event on the server. That's what I mean by your track record as an admin. I dont care about safety cars, thats the responsibility of the drivers to not bring them out. I am just not convinced that this is going to be any better organized as the past events, but ill watch first round and maybe join in if i think otherwise.

You're a stupid hypocrite. Shut the heck up and say something constructive instead of bullshit like that.
The starts will be rolling of course, double file. I've said more than a few times, though not recently, that we will be using lobby gridding as opposed to the stupid method that we used last year. I will quote the Realistic NASCAR Rulebook on start/restart rules for you guys who don't want to go look into the rulebook for them:

Quote :Section II – Rolling Start
2.2.1 This starting method will be used in most Realistic NASCAR series that require registration prior to competition. See Figure 3.
2.2.2 The pace car will turn a minimal number of laps at pit road speed (fifty miles per hour / eighty kilometers per hour) until turning onto pit road or another predetermined area. The field will maintain a double file grid until following the start/finish line. These laps will not count into the lap total.
2.2.3 Participants may not block messages during the pace lap(s). The chat will be closed to non-administrators during this period.
2.2.4 All sections of Title III, Section IX apply to the start of the race.
Section IX – Restarts
3.9.1 All restarts and starts will be double file. The first turn following the start/finish line will determine the lanes that cars are assigned. Odd numbered positions will always get the inside on the first turn.
3.9.2 Leaders are to retain pace car speed after the pace car has released the grid until they reach the restarting area just before the start/finish line.
3.9.3 The green flag will be thrown by a NASCAR Official (via the flagging system unless otherwise stated) once the leader has started accelerating as long as it is inside of the restart area which will be clearly marked on the track by white chalk lines and cones before the start/finish line. Leaders may be penalized for accelerating too early and jumping the restart. If the leaders have not accelerated by the end of the restart area, race control will throw the green flag anyways thus starting or restarting the race. See Figure 8
3.9.4 Drivers may not gain extensively on vehicles starting directly in front of them in line prior to the waving of the green flag unless that vehicle is off of yellow flag pace.
3.9.5 Drivers must maintain their position in line until crossing the start/finish line. Participants are not permitted to start a pass prior to the start/finish line. The area prior to it under green is used simply to allow competitors to return to speed. Cars on the inside lane will be treated as a single group of cars and the outside will as well. See Figure 9.
3.9.6 Drivers who start a pass on cars directly in front of them prior to the start/finish line on a (re)start may give that position back in order to avoid penalty. This must be done within the next lap.
3.9.7 (Re)start order will be current running order unless penalties are assessed under the caution flag. Cars that are laps down will start behind those that are on the lead lap. Cars that are one lap down will start in front of those which are two laps down, etc. See Figure 10

Figure 9 is a very good reference so I will also provide it: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19870068/Figure%209.png

The inside lane (1, 3 & 5) is completely legal. 4th place passed a car and 6th had started a pass prior to the start finish line. 4 and 6 are illegal.
Quote from nikopdr :entry number: 87
driver name: Niko puntola
fs world: Nikopdr nation: Finland
team affiliation: Pegasus express motorsports
car selection: Xrt

Quote from Cornys :The series enterance exam has been simplified. Users now may either post a SPR of them hotlapping just one lap beneath 103% of WR or they may upload a hotlap within 103% of WR to LFSWorld and simply state which track in which they did this upon registration.

Hopefully this will simplify the process and take away some of the time which would have been required in order to compete.

General discussion may be made here with regarded to registration, points standings, predictions, and discussion on rounds which do not yet have a discussion thread (such as round 4 prior to round #3's occurance).

So just to check my dodgy maths skills, with the RB4 on the KY3r, that'd be within 2 seconds of the WR (2:49.88)?
Quote from englishlord :So just to check my dodgy maths skills, with the RB4 on the KY3r, that'd be within 2 seconds of the WR (2:49.88)?

I do beleive so, but I have since removed that from the series. I was a little delirious at that time
Hey, do you guys have the TBO World Series logo in hi-res, by any chance? I'd like to use it for our Facebook page, for pics like this.
-
(Jonathon.provost) DELETED by Jonathon.provost
I will not be able to pay for all of the streams for the series.
I would really appreciate it if you could send donation on Paypal to: [email protected]
Each event is 12.50 Euro's.
Woah so many Lithuanians registered pretty much at the same time... Arnas, was that you who invited them all?
Hay guy's working on a spotters guide. I know I have missed some people off, please PM me if I have missed your OR you skin.

http://www.ident-racing.net/RN/
Updated sorry,
Note to everyone: If there is something wrong with your entry, missing, wrong info, ect. Please PM me with the problem.
Shouldn’t SAVAGE SimSports have 49 points? I finished 7th and got 45 points + Jarda 4 pts.
Quote from Flame CZE :Shouldn’t SAVAGE SimSports have 49 points? I finished 7th and got 45 points + Jarda 4 pts.

Typo. Fixed
Round #1 Livestream Replay

After watching what I could handle of this live-stream and following complaints from competitors and other members of the Live For Speed community alike we have decided to resort to other means of broadcasting moving forward. We were disappointed in the quality of the stream and know that those tasked with this stream as individuals are much more capable than they indicated with this stream.

For round #2 we hope to be able to fix these issues by starting fresh with an entirely new live-streaming line up. Details will become available shorty and we at Realistic NASCAR would like to apologize for the comments which were made during the broadcast of the Kyoto 225.
It's ashame really, because the race was actually pretty good. When people just take it as a joke it ruins the whole thing.
Quote from PMD9409 :It's ashame really, because the race was actually pretty good. When people just take it as a joke it ruins the whole thing.

+1, couldn't agree more.
Another sad part about the stream was that it started with almost 40 viewers.. alot for a league event. At the end of the race there were just over 20 viewers when there should have been about the same or more than the stream started with

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG