The online racing simulator
Oh my god...I had to close the stream tab after 5 laps because I was cringing so hard at the commentary
What were we supposed to do without our loving amerifags :;(
Quote from Cornys :Another sad part about the stream was that it started with almost 40 viewers.. alot for a league event. At the end of the race there were just over 20 viewers when there should have been about the same or more than the stream started with

Not always that the stream should end with the same or more that it started with.

The last GT2WS race, had around 110 at the start
then stuck around 75 or so the rest of the race. The lowest I ever saw was 64 or so.

You generally get more the earlier you promote it too, gives it more time to get spread out.
Quote from PMD9409 :It's ashame really, because the race was actually pretty good. When people just take it as a joke it ruins the whole thing.

i tried to do my best but I can guarantee I would not do it again with those 3
Corny's chose the commentators. Its his fault.
Quote from dekojester :You generally get more the earlier you promote it too, gives it more time to get spread out.

And usually a nice little text hyping the event helps.

Better take the Revolutionary Racing stream threads on the General Discussion forum for a guide on how NOT to do it, though, because half-arsed write-ups will just make it come across to people that the streamer doesn't give a **** about the event, and it's very likely that that ends up reflecting itself on the quality of the commentary and the stream itself, as seen with the first round of this series.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Corny's chose the commentators. Its his fault.

Umm? How is that his fault? The commentators were not the only problem. Broadcasting is a group effort, and it showed clearly that it wasn't for this race.

People are accountable for their own actions. Corny's was never on stream so no blame can be put on him. He was just trying to to a good thing for his drivers/league by having it broadcasted. The whole broadcasting crew are the ones at fault, because they clearly showed lack of maturity throughout the broadcast.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Corny's chose the commentators.

Well, yes, but I chose those who offered their help. Nobody else offered their help other than 1 possible streamer without commentators later on after I'd already given you guys the go ahead, so it was either what I went with or none more-or-less. I never would have dreamed that the stream would have turned out the way that it did .

As I said, we're moving beyond it and moving forward with the league and will be trying something different with the stream for round #2. The racing was great though!
It is naturally easier to pass the blame, than think about what i could have done better. Thinking hurts.
Quote from PMD9409 :Umm? How is that his fault? The commentators were not the only problem. Broadcasting is a group effort, and it showed clearly that it wasn't for this race.

People are accountable for their own actions. Corny's was never on stream so no blame can be put on him. He was just trying to to a good thing for his drivers/league by having it broadcasted. The whole broadcasting crew are the ones at fault, because they clearly showed lack of maturity throughout the broadcast.

This

Also having good commentators is probably more important for a stream than say GT2WS, cos in GT2WS you can usually always find the action somewhere and the draft is a lot stronger - wheras in TBO the heatpeak is much longer and plays a much bigger part of the race. Definitely from watching the stream the people commentating dont have experience with the whole TBO racing thing. Sure, its about having fun but I think you can tell listening to a stream of say GT2WS that the commentators enjoy what they're doing, they have a laugh but show the right level of maturity with it too.

But the blame should be on the idiots who offered their help and then acted like kids.
Quote from IsaacPrice :This

Also having good commentators is probably more important for a stream than say GT2WS, cos in GT2WS you can usually always find the action somewhere and the draft is a lot stronger - wheras in TBO the heatpeak is much longer and plays a much bigger part of the race. Definitely from watching the stream the people commentating dont have experience with the whole TBO racing thing. Sure, its about having fun but I think you can tell listening to a stream of say GT2WS that the commentators enjoy what they're doing, they have a laugh but show the right level of maturity with it too.

But the blame should be on the small kids who offered their help and then acted like idiots.

Fix'd typos.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Also having good commentators is probably more important for a stream than say GT2WS, cos in GT2WS you can usually always find the action somewhere and the draft is a lot stronger - wheras in TBO the heatpeak is much longer and plays a much bigger part of the race. Definitely from watching the stream the people commentating dont have experience with the whole TBO racing thing. Sure, its about having fun but I think you can tell listening to a stream of say GT2WS that the commentators enjoy what they're doing, they have a laugh but show the right level of maturity with it too.

But the blame should be on the idiots who offered their help and then acted like kids.

And above anything else, GT2WS broadcasters KNOW what they're doing. They know how to separate roles between themselves, and if there's something wrong, they won't go live on stream, going "What the **** is going on?!", they'll handle it off the broadcast. That was not the case with the TBO stream...or any RR stream, as a matter of fact. Don't even get me started on the final GT3 race

And the most important thing, I think, in the top-tier streams was that ONLY the people who had an important role in the event and broadcast stayed in the commentary booth (plus some guests). I'm also going with Isaac's example on this, GT2WS South City Race - CSF/Wilko/Boothy on commentary, Deko taking care of race control, and Phil streaming the whole thing. They have predefined roles and previous experience. RR's "broadcast team" lacks both, and that's a big part of why it all went wrong.

Never thought I'd agree with Isaac so much right now
The race tracker is now Here on a dedicated link.
REQUEST:

Could I please have the team logos for the following teams. ASAP

IneX Racing
Ixion Simsports
My3id Gaming
Last Lap Motorsports
Speed Desire
SAVAGE SimSports
Lithuanians
Cookie Racing
Racing Pro Motorsports
Race Green Autosports

Bold - Not yet recived
Green

This is for the graphics on the Round 5 Stream.

Thanks a lot
You can't be that lazy? A quick look in teams section could give you the chance to find most.

But ok,here is ours:
ineX logo :bananalla

(I also love how you didn't ask for the CoRe logo, either you actually found their logo by yourselves or you forgot they existed.)
Attached images
inexlogo.png
SAVAGE SimSports logo.
Attached images
SAVAGE_logo_text.png
Quote from IsaacPrice :(I also love how you didn't ask for the CoRe logo, either you actually found their logo by yourselves or you forgot they existed.)

Ixion Simsports

I might post a .png later if i ever find it.
Pick one
Attached images
my3id-gaming-logo-package.png
Here you go.
Attached images
LLMalpha.png
Thanks a lot guys.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG