The online racing simulator
Quote from pascal12lolo :Ozo why you post it here if there is no skin

Why should i post private skin?I gave a priview of it,not enough?
Quote from ozo :
Why should i post private skin?I gave a priview of it,not enough?

what we have now to pictures if you have a private skin makes you do it private
then let us see it at wip or something but then do not here because some people really think that for download is
Quote from pascal12lolo :ozo he means the skin file not the pictures

I Didnt mean the skin file, why would i want to when i make my own. he posted an empty post with no pictures.... ozo use img tags when you showcase your skins.
Team skin:

Something is messed with my image hosting site so pictures dont show :/
New DRIFT MOPAR Dodge Challenger skin
Hi this is my first post on here so ill make it quick..

I got a collectors hot wheels Drift car car. I really like Drifting so i decided to make a skin replica or the hotwheels car for the XRG.I used an older version of paint so its you can kinda see the square pixels, but overall I think it is my best skin yet(seeing that its my first scratch skin) ive "cut and pasted" other peoples work but this one is from scratch only thing i used was a wire frame. so here is the XRG in PNG format. im working on one for the XRT but its in the "Beta stages" right now...
CLAIMS FOR SKIN. you may edit the model but do not under condition claim ownership of the skin (like you made it) or post your "edited" skin on any website. Thanks! (here is a pic of it drifting on my favorate body tweak) [removed image]
dat vob mod
:*

-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Flame CZE : vob mod already removed
LFS XRG Skin - Beykoz1908 Skin
Why 3 times samelink
hey guys, thi is my first skin after playing lfs for couple years now lol what you think??
Credits to the owner of the ectype2 shadow kit for the base

Haven't got Windows yet, but until I find my CD... Well, got bored. If someone can make me a preview... I'm eager to see it.
Attached images
xrt_velstyde09.jpg
Here you go. I made some previews with CMX Viewer. What bodykit/shadowkit are you using?

There is a small mistake here:
Attached images
Side.png
Perspective.png
Rear.png
defect.png
dont look at the name.... i cant change it now XD
Attached images
xrt_deadcunt1.jpg
Its my first skin :woohoo: finally made it Hope u guys like it

e: oh sorry i used master skinnerz wireframe kits
Attached images
XRG_Firsone.jpg
Quote from Eclipsed :

Requested by Litro - Beats by Dr. Dre livery for XRR,based on Mount Zion's created livery for BMW M3 3D skin in TrackMania.
So I took this challenge and fullfilled the request,since the paint scheme looks really cool,so here it is,I hope you like it!

Thanks to:
  • Daloonie for his XRR bodykit and Master skinnerz for their skin kit,
  • Litro for this idea,as working on this I improved my skills and learned something new too,
  • Mustang for these cool preview renders - original render here in FullHD

I took this design and modified it for the use of the M3 GT2 on Track mania, but Icannot except the full rights to the livery due to me not being the origenal designer.

Here is a picture of the origenal design, all i did was copy it, from scratch and apply it to a M3 Model from Track mania. I Cannot find the car no more or the designer

Hmm,that was unexpected... Forza Motorsports 4,huh? Well,interesting,where the design originally comes from...
-
(MattsterGT) DELETED by Flame CZE : it was a quote
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Flame CZE : it was a quote
General Lee skin for XRG
[attach]123082[/attach]
awesome job dude
awesome dude
Falken/Monster Energy Skin XRG
After 3 hours of work, Here is the finished product

Attached images
XRG_FMEnergy.jpg
Quote from RageDev :After 3 hours of work, Here is the finished product

Nice! How is it called?
Quote from Litro :Nice! How is it called?

Well it is based on a real skin, Its just called Falken/Monster Energy Skin
Quote from RageDev :Well it is based on a real skin, Its just called Falken/Monster Energy Skin

Skin files have to be named like this:
CAR_Name of the skin

Example:
XRG_Falken

Is the name of the skin XRG_Falken/Monster Energy ?

Example:
XRG_Falken

Is the name of the skin XRG_Falken/Monster Energy ?

On that basis it will be named XRG_FMEnergy

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG