No, it's not a Pininfarina
TVR lol, that really made my day
DeTomaso Guarà
Wrong

Here is another pic
Attached images
002.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :ROFL, yet another demo racer proving the stereotype

u people really love pickin on the demo players huh.....if they didnt want people playing the demo then they wouldn't provide one...and i really dont see what makes people different from playin s2 and playin the demo? its a game get a real life
Read my post. Get a sense of humour. Then read my post again. Then consider that I do, in fact, have a real life, one that is so busy that I rarely have time to play LFS, one that is made up of unofficial promotional work for LFS, preparing and driving real racing cars, restoring cars, home improvements, saving for mortgages/deposits, going to the pub, sleeping, bathing, watching F1, MotoGP and Top Gear, fixing my parents PC goof ups, that sort of thing. In fact I'd consider that I have more of a life than someone who can't use punctuation (we all make typos though), and who gets upset when I laugh at them for thinking that TVR is Italian.

So as not to make this forum descend into a bout of arguing with me (it seems three or four threads today have been upset by my replies and opinions), I'd suggest we continue this via PM's or MSN.
Would never have got it without the clues: Famous Ferrari = 250GTO

Bizzarini BZ2001
Quote from sinbad :Would never have got it without the clues: Famous Ferrari = 250GTO

Bizzarini BZ2001

wtf?
Quote from ATHome :it's an italian car.

Quote from l2acer1 :TVR?

1992 Bizzarrini BZ-2001

Quote from sinbad :Would never have got it without the clues: Famous Ferrari = 250GTO

Bizzarini BZ2001

Yeah, you got it right
Ok, next one. It's quite a rare car..
It's not your turn because you were too slow
edit. WAY too slow.
Quote from Blackout :It's not your turn because you were too slow
edit. WAY too slow.

Thanks for pointing it out I even quoted that text but didn't spot the answer from there
Heh crazy Frokki "ding-ding!"

Not a difficult one, I want the specific model though.
Attached images
car.jpg
Opel Kadett?

edit: I'm withdrawing that answer. I just checked and it's not a Kadett ...
Triumph Dolomite Sprint?

If I had to guess at the year I'd say somewhere between '75 and '78
Lancia delta s4?
EDIT: ignore that guess, smax has it
Yep, spot on Smax.
Attached images
sprint1.jpg
Make with the guesses
Maybe an Austin FX4 the classic London black cab.
Facel Vega???
Sorry, you're wrong so far.

It is English, the brand no longer exists and the model shares its name with a fantasy creature.

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG