No, all wrong...

Another pic!!
Attached images
WTH is it....jpg
dutton kit car?
No.
No.
an old mazda? lol
give us that much of a hint: kit-car or assembled car?
I would say it's a kit car but, when you buy it it's ~80% assembled, you just finish it off.
maybe a Beva?
No...
fiat ?
No

Ok, one more pic.
Attached images
ehh....jpg
grrrr looks like a Davrian Mk6 probably wrong though
Quote from Xaid0n :grrrr looks like a Davrian Mk6 probably wrong though

Yep, you're right, you are wrong.
haha I knew that was coming lol
Is it a Midas?

Quote from hrtburnout :Is it a Midas?

No, the headlight does look similar though the wheel arch and front bumper are different.

Quote from LFSn00b :If it's Midas...

The Midas is a British made kit car initially using Mini running gear that grew out of the Mini Marcos.

So i was half correct! \o/

Hahaha, not sure that would count if it was a Midas.
so who's go now? something a bit normal would be nice!
Quote from Rish :so who's go now? something a bit normal would be nice!

Normal is too easy in this game.
yes but posting 1 of kit cars,concepts from space and horse powered buses from russia make this game very boring cos its not about what you know but just trolling through google trying to get lucky, ive got better this to do, unsubcribe time i think
Awwww go ahead, unsubscribe, if you have better things to do.

I managed to get the concept car, if there was more pics of the 'horse powered bus' put up I reckon someone would have got it, the Merc sign just threw people off the scent. I have put up enough pics to be able to recognise the car in any image on the web, so if you don't wanna try, don't, but don't come in and moan about it, just unsubscribe and leave it at that.

I'll give it another while and if nobody gets it I'll show the car and get another 'normal' car just for you lads.:rolleyes:
Quote from andybarsblade :yes but posting 1 of kit cars,concepts from space and horse powered buses from russia make this game very boring cos its not about what you know but just trolling through google trying to get lucky, ive got better this to do, unsubcribe time i think

:iagree:
^^:clapclap: for you!!
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Awwww go ahead, unsubscribe, if you have better things to do.

I managed to get the concept car, if there was more pics of the 'horse powered bus' put up I reckon someone would have got it, the Merc sign just threw people off the scent. I have put up enough pics to be able to recognise the car in any image on the web, so if you don't wanna try, don't, but don't come in and moan about it, just unsubscribe and leave it at that.

I'll give it another while and if nobody gets it I'll show the car and get another 'normal' car just for you lads.:rolleyes:

I also agree with what your saying, if clues were given more regulary eg. every 24 hours it be better!!
Quote from LFSn00b :Lamborghini Kitcar?

No.

@Rish - I have put up 4 pics + a clue in 2 days so...

Ok I'll give it up.

Here it is, the Maxton Rollerskate. (I'll have another one ready, shouldn't be too long searching for a 'normal' car for the lads to guess.:razz
Attached images
Maxton Rollerskate.jpg
Quote from U4IK ST8 :No.

@Rish - I have put up 4 pics + a clue in 2 days so...

I didnt mean you, i agree you have posted plenty of pics n clues, which keeps people searching .

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG