The online racing simulator
What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
you'd better do so :shhh:
With the camber, I'll guess that its German. With the double headlamp my bet goes to a BMW, but which one I do not know.
alfa perhaps? dont know wich one tho....
Old BMW-3 Series, i don't know the number (like E46 and E36 )
Well ... it is german, that's right - and it is a bit older, still no BMW
It's a Audi 80, propably GT or GTE.

Vain
No, but that's the right direction
Nsu 1300?

EDIT: Bah...
Quote from Wikipedia :The company traces its origins back to 1899 and August Horch. The first Horch automobile was produced in 1901 in Zwickau. In 1910, Horch was forced out of the company he had founded. He then started a new company in Zwickau and continued using the Horch brand. His former partners sued him for trademark infringement and a German court determined that the Horch brand belonged to his former company. August Horch was forced to refrain from using his own family name in his new car business. As the word "horch!" translates to "listen!" in German, August Horch settled on the Latin equivalent of his name — "audi!". It is also popularly believed that Audi is an acronym which stands for "Auto Union Deutschland Ingolstadt".

In 1932 Audi merged with Horch, DKW and Wanderer to form the Auto Union.

I guess you mean it's a Horch, DKW or Wanderer then... interesting... But delve a little deeper and Trabant enters the history. As does NSU a bit later in 1969. Is it an NSU? They have the 'we couldn't be bothered to make it look nice' look to it that characterised NSU Audis.

BAH!

Edit: Perhaps an NSU TT?
While we wait for herki's confirmation, you guys can get brainstorming.
A Horsch of some sort?
need a hint? 3 companies merged into audi - the manufacturer of this little thing was one of those 3
huh?! am I just stupid and didn't see all your posts all the time, or is the date-time thingy all messed up again?

But yeah, tristan you were right, it is the NSU TT (see image)
actually axus was kinda right too, but if you're seeking a M3, you don't want a normal 3-series

Still very popular in german mountain-climb-races. They look awfully funny with their hood open (it's in the back for those who don't know)

edit: oh, it was just the order of posts in "reply to thread" which was completely messed up *phew*
Bah... I was gonna torture you guys forever with my... hehe next time.
I won!!! Whooooo. That makes it my turn.

Quickly done this before work, so you'll get it within the hour I guess.
Attached images
probably easy.jpg
Mini!
FIAT 500?
Quote from Blackout :FIAT 500?

Bah, I knew I should have spent more than 4 minutes choosing!

You are correct. Your turn!
I hate to win in this game, hard to find not too easy ones :P

Maybe I should have cutted that more, but what a heck...
Attached images
a car.jpg
C'mon people, can't be THAT hard
but it is
come on, give us a hint ... it's definitaly not one of the bigger-company one's, is it?
Well, they do normal every day cars. It's name is involved in airplanes too. And name starts with the same letter than the country where it comes from.

I hope I didn't give too much now.
Quote from Blackout :Well, they do normal every day cars. It's name is involved in airplanes too. And name starts with the same letter than the country where it comes from.

I hope I didn't give too much now.

Some motorsport converted Bristol 406 or 407?

EDIT: While I'm at it include the Bristol 405, Bristol 405D and Bristol 404 in my guesses
Nope, doesn't start with a B
Oh, and they still make cars today.

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG