The online racing simulator
What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
Sorry for going offtopic now but that last part from tristan's signature somehow..whats the word...well, WTF!? And I meant that meaty thing thingy...mmm...meat.
So who´s turn is it?
Quote from _rod_ :So who´s turn is it?

Well I have no idea what Scawen's car is definetly :P.
He has an M3, but I don't think that is it in the pic. For all we know it's his last car, or a neighbours car :S

Does the pic poster know for certain what it is, or is he just stalling the game
Quote from tristancliffe :He has an M3

now theres something i didnt know! thought he had a Polo and a bike? or was the Polo erics? or VIcs? now im all confused!
Quote from Spudster : Well I have no idea what Scawen's car is definetly :P.

Spudster, if you dont know what car he has, why did you post that pic?
Victor has a Saxo, Scawen has an M3 and a motorbike (GSXR1000???), Eric has a UF1000

/stalker
Quote from tristancliffe :Victor has a Saxo, Scawen has an M3 and a motorbike (GSXR1000???), Eric has a UF1000

/stalker

i was about to say "really?" until i remembered te UF1 wasnt a real car!
Eric has been a little quiet for a year now already, wish he'd show up a little more

Anyway, now it's my turn.
Renault Alpine mayb?
No keep on guessing
lotus elise?
Lotus Europa?
Toyota wagon thingy with porsche front end?
an old Porsche 911?
I don't think any old 911's had a recessed light design like that for quite sometime. From the looks of it, I would have to say it is some Italian car.
It's that car that didn't have headlight covers to start with, then they added them later with that horrid black line around them.

Only I can't remember which car it was. TVR keeps popping into my head, but I don't think it actually is one.
lamborghini miura?
Triumph something or Lotus Europa (the old one!)
god i know that somewhere
No, you're all wrong ^^
Come on, it's not that hard
a car?
Give some tips

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG