The online racing simulator
Looks awesome lynce! keep up the good work
Quote from Lynce :

Thank you, Omar.

All the information on the RP's Blog.

Unbeliveable! Maximal respect! Keep it up! (and some more exclamation marks !!! )
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :

At first I thought I was looking at a real pic Amazing!

Lol

Well, looks bloody awesome! Looking forward to relase!
Great news, great work
Bloody stunning. To be honest my mouth was wide open when I saw pic above. The biggest respect Lynce!
Great stuff Lynce Keep it going .
Quote from luchian :Great news, great work

Quote from PioneerLv :Bloody stunning. To be honest my mouth was wide open when I saw pic above. The biggest respect Lynce!

Quote from F1 mainiac :Great stuff Lynce Keep it going .

Thanks, guys.

Good and bad news:

Bad: Development status 24% aprox.

Good news: I'm working from scratch on the Tarmac, Grass, Hill, Rocks and sand to make it on 4096 x 4096.

June 20th is the date of the release of the Fern Bay Landscapes.

Cheers.
Thanks for the update
Looking forward to that date!
Aye! Can't wait.
Thanks, guys.

JUNE 14th - The Third Project - will be released.

Cheers.
OMFG... this is great news. I can't wait.
It is ... today. No further information?
Quote from PioneerLv :It is ... today. No further information?

30 mins - 1 hour

Sorry!!

EDIT: 2 hours max.
No WAI! Gonna ragequit the whole internettttttzzzzzzzz!!
Can't wait Lynce!
*sells tickets*
The codename "Third Project" is not a site. www.revolution-pack.com is nowadays an incomplete site wich we are going to update from now on. The "Third Project" is much more than that. This is just the begining.

A philosophy. Our dream.

A way of improving our favorite racing simulator.

Hello, once again, to all of you.

Since I am in lfsforum.net, six years ago, I never thought about making profit from my work, but considering some comments I've read of a sponsorship in lfsforum.net, due to changes in my country and because it is not possible for me to improve my PC specifications and internet connection speed, I've opened the option so that you can donate. What it is intended to be used for?

The codename "Third Project" is not a site. www.revolution-pack.com is nowadays an incomplete site wich we are going to update from now on. It's been tested on the latest stable versions of the major browsers (it does not work in IE8 and below). But the "Third Project" is much more than that. This is just the beginning.

A philosophy. Our dream.

Not only improving textures. Sound, graphics using shaders... they may be improved.

Help us to grow, to improve with your donation.

As the Internet speed improves, it also improves time to get information, downloading of textures to work on them and to view high resolution photos to tell us more about how to make an addon as realistic as possible.

As my PC specifications improves, it also improves developing time of working with high resolution files.

All relies on you.

If this ambitious project is sponsored, we pledge to work in the development of many improvements to the LFS.

Lynce Digital Art - Javier Ferreira

This is impressive, looking forward to more and more. Can't wait if this growing up in future. Cool!
Lovely work so far, website is looking brilliant. Well done !
Looking forward for the released products
The site will be updated with new sections and downloadable works.

The planning is the following:

1.June 20th I will release Landscapes in HD for Fern Bay in 4096 x 4096.

2. End of June, Begining of July I will release current uncomplete work The road, sand, grass, hill, bush and Rocks(rocks of one part) The example is the released pictures, no more.

Tarmac in 4096 x 4096 and the rest in 2048 x 2048. I mean the current work, even, some signals, little bridge, flag, post, curbs, back-ads, fence, buildings, some walls.

It is an uncomplete work, so I will have more time to work on new HD textures(4096 x 4096) for Fern Bay. I read the criticisms and suggestions and I was thinking people are right (Tarmac from wildstyle and some parts of the grass from Bose, TVE and Kitu_gudu).

Remember: I have started from scratch the road, sand, tarmac, grass, hill and rocks in 4096 x 4096. American style for the Tarmac and sand, tropical style for the grass,etc

Cheers.
Can't wait, very nice work, as always.
Quote from FireMike15 :Can't wait, very nice work, as always.

Thanks!!

Bigger on Rp's Blog.
can't wait

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG