The online racing simulator
Quote from -NightFly- :Yep and videos are also pictures tbh, moving/motion pictures...so it's all the same, video thread or pictures thread, who cares, all the same

Well you dont tell your friends after being at the cinema that you watched serveral pictures.
Quote from aroX123 :Well you dont tell your friends after being at the cinema that you watched serveral pictures.

well yeah, movie is a shorter word, i'm lazy.
edit* I've said few times that i watched motion pictures on ventrillo before.
Quote from -NightFly- :Yep and videos are also pictures tbh, moving/motion pictures...so it's all the same, video thread or pictures thread, who cares, all the same

Music is also pictures, but in audio form...

-
(Scrabby) DELETED by Scawen
To those bitching: "Waah wahh wahh pay attention to me!!!!" is also not a picture.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Arox would reply to you with unfunny picture or something, so here's a wikipedia definition for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GIF
The Graphics Interchange Format (GIF; /ˈdʒɪf/ or /ˈɡɪf/) is a bitmap image format that was introduced by CompuServe in 1987 and has since come into widespread usage on the World Wide Web due to its wide support and portability.

Videos of any kind are also image formats. :/
Let's stop bitching about images and videos. This thread is meant for images. Stick your funny youtube links to Hilarious Videos thread..
Quote :The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies

Like videos are not the sequences of images. So much shit throwing because of a YouTube link, get a life...
Quote from aroX123 :

Hahaha I love this gif, it's hilarious keep them up
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Like videos are not the sequences of images. So much shit throwing because of a YouTube link, get a life...

What's the point of having videos thread then? In this thread I want to scroll and watch STILL pictures not click links. Stop being so cocky.

Also, Arox's GIF is awesome.
Quote from hazaky :What's the point of having videos thread then? In this thread I want to scroll and watch STILL pictures not click links. Stop being so cocky.

Ignore them. There was no need for this 2 pages long BS. Videos will come anyway, you can't do anything about it, so stop bitching around.

Quote from hazaky :watch STILL pictures not click links. Stop being so cocky.

What's wrong with clicking links? I see these pictures as links and it's fine, because it doesn't stretch the page.
Why are so many people braindead? We create a thread to stick to pictures and pictures only, if we can just post whatever the **** we want, then whats the point to stick to a topic.
Quote from arox123 :why are so many people braindead? We create a thread to stick to pictures and pictures only, if we can just post whatever the **** we want, then whats the point to stick to a topic.

+100500
Quote from Sobis :What's wrong with clicking links? I see these pictures as links and it's fine, because it doesn't stretch the page.

It's just you then.

Quote from E.Reiljans :+100500

+100501

foot-ball
Attached images
305519_446839618675633_219093474783583_1670626_1574400855_n.jpg
+1

I could just go to 9gag and see these myself(wich actually wont happen).
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG