The online racing simulator
The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14606 posts, closed, started )
Quote from aroX123 :

Hahaha I love this gif, it's hilarious keep them up
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Like videos are not the sequences of images. So much shit throwing because of a YouTube link, get a life...

What's the point of having videos thread then? In this thread I want to scroll and watch STILL pictures not click links. Stop being so cocky.

Also, Arox's GIF is awesome.
Quote from hazaky :What's the point of having videos thread then? In this thread I want to scroll and watch STILL pictures not click links. Stop being so cocky.

Ignore them. There was no need for this 2 pages long BS. Videos will come anyway, you can't do anything about it, so stop bitching around.

Quote from hazaky :watch STILL pictures not click links. Stop being so cocky.

What's wrong with clicking links? I see these pictures as links and it's fine, because it doesn't stretch the page.
Why are so many people braindead? We create a thread to stick to pictures and pictures only, if we can just post whatever the **** we want, then whats the point to stick to a topic.
Quote from arox123 :why are so many people braindead? We create a thread to stick to pictures and pictures only, if we can just post whatever the **** we want, then whats the point to stick to a topic.

+100500
Quote from Sobis :What's wrong with clicking links? I see these pictures as links and it's fine, because it doesn't stretch the page.

It's just you then.

Quote from E.Reiljans :+100500

+100501

foot-ball
Attached images
305519_446839618675633_219093474783583_1670626_1574400855_n.jpg
+1

I could just go to 9gag and see these myself(wich actually wont happen).
Not everyone here is 24/7 on 9gag like you guys. If you've seen all the funny pictures from reddit/9gag go away and stop bitching ffs.

Ontopic:

Quote from Bose321 :Not everyone here is 24/7 on 9gag like you guys. If you've seen all the funny pictures from reddit/9gag go away and stop bitching ffs.

I think his point is that pics from 9gag are not funny (at least not enough to be posted here)

Captain Obvious, my job is done here Le Wooosh
The wi-fi img would be funny if it wasn't a blatant setup.
Thats not flush...
:clapclap:
Quote from aroX123 :Why are so many people braindead? We create a thread to stick to pictures and pictures only, if we can just post whatever the **** we want, then whats the point to stick to a topic.

I'd rather see links to youtube videos than a gif or a shitload of captioned stills.

If it's funny, post it.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :-1
I'd rather see links to youtube videos than a gif or a shitload of captioned stills.

If it's funny, post it.

Then maybe go to the funny video thread?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14606 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG