The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports
(359 posts, started )
Quote from Bmxtwins :What?
===========
And to what Rui says, basically that's a note to applying drivers. If we find out your sharing your account your application is denied.

Nothing, I was just part of it also.

@James, thanks for pointing out nothing.
Quote from Kristi :Starlite motorspots lol

Lol yeah...I've apparently been the grim reaper for teams I've joined. Starlite only lasted like 2 months after I got in, then I was going to do some driving for SCCC (who had been together for like 5 or 6 years) and they split up only 2-3 weeks later. Hopefully history doesn't repeat itself.
We are past the fledgling state where most of us are all in now I would expect us to last a lot longer
Although the team is in far better condition than it was in the past, there's still A LOT of things to improve on...still need to use the talent a bit better, and in the polemic cases, there is an urgent need for improvement, specially when it comes to attitudes: either take the blame, or just shut up, rise above it and get on with it.
A lot of LLM's problems and the main reason why there are so many haters comes from some of our members reacting badly to a protest or caring too much about what the others are doing instead of just getting on with the job at hand.

But with that said, things are also starting to improve, now that at least Ray and Matt are walking more and talking less now, if you know what I mean (Talk the talk, walk the walk?).
LLM Secures Sponsorship with NRT Servers

Last Lap Motorsports has signed a deal with NRTServers.com to sponsor the team's efforts. The company will be helping to keep the team running. We are pleased to announce our first real sponsor and are glad to welcome them aboard. I would personally like to thank Scott who is giving us this oppurtunity. With NRT's assistance team manager Ray will be able to save some cash to dedicate to other developments.

Thanks,
Ray
Congrats on your sponsor!
Congratulations on finding a sponsor

This weekend LLM drivers took to the track in the GT3 Touring Car Cup at Westhill Reversed. The team had fairly exciting results. Early on in the race Nathan had spun and was forced to change tyres, this turned out to be beneficial since we could not make the estimated stint length. After 2 safety cars the teams were close and Nate was able to battle up to 6th position along side Matrix Racing which was co-driven by Tuomo another LLM driver, this left the team with a 5th and 6th place result with Ray and Mariusz taking a 11th place finish out of the 25 teams who started the race.

On Sunday the team saw qualifying in the XRT at Kyoto Oval for Matt, Ray, Nathan, and Rihard. Matt and Ray tied qualifying and Nate finished closely after with Rihard taking up the rear with a weak qualifying time. The 4 drivers were broken up into groups of 2, in the first duel Matt and Rihard shared different views on when to take the compulsory pitstop and Rihard lapped all but 8 cars. Matt was able to work himself up to 5th for a 1 lap shootout while Rihard was 6th and would take his pitstop on the last lap and finish decently transferring to the 250. Matt was able to aggressively maneuver himself into third after the first turn and second by the second turn. Into the third turn Matt made it three wide and was able to pass Robin but was unable to hold onto the lead and took home a 2nd place finish - a 5th place start for the 250.

In the second duel was Nate and Ray, they were able to work together quickly and battled their way up to the top 6. Shortly after they were able to get up to second and third until a caution flew. On the restart Ray got hit in the side and into the wall and lost Nathan. Nathan would be able to hold onto a decent 6th place finish while Ray scraped out in the last transfer spot of 12th. All 4 of LLM's drivers will take part in the Kyoto 250 on Saturday and look forward to it. For Matt and Nathan this is not the first time, but for Ray and Rihard they will be looking to clear off those rookie stripes.
I'm looking positive on the first GT2 World Series Race.
Also I'm glad to be a "trial" part of the team... Thanks Ray !

Today LLM celebrates its third year, the team was founded by Matt and Ray in 2009 and is continuing to grow today. The team has many aspirations and goals set for this year that we hope to accomplish. This among many is a great accomplishment for our team and we are extremely happy with our achievement today.
We also welcome our well spoken trial member
wooo Congrats LLM!
During these 3 years the team has come a long, long way from where we were in our first year (even though I wasn't here). Many things improved, such as the drivers' quality, the team's intentions of being a racing team (with cruisers and drifters) and even the Kings bros' spelling improved in these 3 years! The team still has a lot of room for improvement, specially with some childish attitudes that tend to appear every now and then. So happy birthday LLM!
I've only seen a lot of improvement in the team's competitiveness and the reputation over the half a year that I have been involved in the team and I'm hoping to see more in the next years.

Happy birthday!
gratz guys
keep pushing !
To us, LLM :drink:
Congratz for the first 3 years!
Yiiiihaa :drink:
Thanks guys and of course welcome to the team max. Also, on a more unfortunate note we wish Jordan a speedy recovery for his broken wrist
Clean Drive at GT2 World Series

Car #26 was piloted by Luki97 an ex LRT member who has decided to come and race the GT2 World Series with LLM. The second driver for round 1 at Blackwood GP Reversed was Ray "Bmxtwins" Kingsbury. The team started in the sub 20s but was able to climb up to 18th by the end of a few minutes. Eventually by the end of the first hour Ray had gotten the car up to a reasonable position when a caution flag flew and Luki took over the car. Luki raised the car even further up the ranks despite hand cramps that caused him to drive with basically one hand. Luki kept the car undamaged and passed it off to Ray for the last hour. The last hour of the race was exciting as Ray charged up to what was around 11th position. Ray was setting extremely fast laps only to notice that he was low on fuel. He was forced to decrease his pace to save fuel but even still managed to set a team best of 1:11.2. Ray dropped down to 17th position after his fuel saving measures. Thanks to Luki for the good drive and great setup

Car #25: Was the "Amateur" team. The car was to be piloted by Nathan Lamothe and Jordan Lavrikov, however due to Jordan breaking his wrist Matt Kingsbury subbed in. The first hour for the XRR was controlled by Nathan who put the car in around 14th position. The second hour came and Matt took the wheel; despite his lower speeds Matt kept the car on the lead lap and in around 18th position even after being spun by another competitor. Nathan took the car for the last hour and was immediately overtaken by Car #26 driven by Ray Kingsbury, however he soon caught up after chasing #09 Raptor Racing. Nathan passed Ray and took home 15th position. Also noteworthy is that Last Lap Motorsports' amateur car took home 3rd in class for the amateur class behind Genuine and Vires. They were the best finishing amateur XRR after rounding off the podium.

Congrats everyone
Nice job, keep it up!
Ray, are you not gonna write about your nice roof slide in GT3 cup?
Haha ^^

congratz LLM! Keep it up!

Last Lap Motorsports
(359 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG