The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports
(359 posts, started )
Last Lap Motorsports

Last Lap Motorsports was a team founded in April 2009 by brothers Ray & Matt Kingsbury in hopes of creating a sim racing team in LFS for beginners aswell as veterans alike. They were soon joined by Oscar Hardwick in the summer of 2009 and things started to come together. The team slowly developed from a team of rookies into that of LFS regulars. Though Last Lap Motorsports has not developed into a high ranking team, the team has been seen in a couple upper tier series recently. LLM participated in IGTC's 2011 season finishing an unexpected 19th/32 cars with a highest finishing result of 15th. Last Lap Motorsports is attempting to make a name for themselves in the new Super GT Series. Despite being unable to qualify the FX300 at Aston, Mindaugas Stankus had lead the LLM team to a 10th place finish in the first round in the FZ500. Besides these efforts LLM has been seen in the GT3 Touring Car Cup, claiming 3rd in both the 1st & 2nd seasons and also taking a few podium finishes along the way against teams such as Drunk, Conquest, My 3id, aswell as others. LLM also participated in NDR's MiniFBM series in the Autumn of 2010 finishing a 3rd in the team championships despite leading the points until the final 2 rounds. Despite its reputation, the team hopes to move forward and earn the respect of others through clean and fair driving.

Accomplishments
Most Improved Team of 2013
GT1 WS Amateur Class Victory at Westhill and 8th overall
Series podium in GT3 Touring Car Cup 2 years in a row, and 5th place this year.
Second place in the LFSCart 2012 team classifications.

Applying to team:
Simply send a PM to Bmxtwins with a Multiplayer Replay. Attachments cannot be added to PM's so please upload them to a site such as www.mediafire.com

A small video of some of the action that we saw last year can be found here

We are also on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/ ... torsports/187195954722195
Attached images
banner.jpg
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from Bmxtwins :Mindaugas Stankus had lead the LLM team to a 9th place finish in the first round in the FZ500.

Huh,weird,I somehow thought that we (TheReality Racing Team) finished 9th in 1st round,but what can I know...
Fixed .
I was young and stupid. Now get my name outta that post before I defecate in an envelope and send it to your house you tiny feeble penis.

loljk
I don't think they read the white text lmfao ^ but good luck
Decent drive in Super GT Series

The team took to the tarmac today at Blackwood. The second round of the Super GT Series was an exciting one and LLM cars saw much action. First action was in the Gt300 class in which our FX300 had to finish in the top 5 in a sprint race to be able to qualify for the actual race. After guest driver Dennis Lind sleeping in, Rui Pinto was forced to do this race. Pinto started off midway through the field and slipped in the grass early on dropping to 7 positions from the cutoff. However, Rui pulled through at the end and put the team through to the main event. The GT500 FZR had already been eligible for the event after finishing 10th in the first round. Both teams qualified for the race and soon the GT500 fell behind, but Dennis Lind in the GT300 car darted to 5th/ 15th in the class. GT500 soon rallied a slight amount before being taken off by CoRe's GT500 team in a side by side racing accident. The GT300 car continued on and Pinto eventually took the wheel to finish the car in 7th in class. However the GT500 team came to finish in 13th position of 15 cars following a 10th place finish at Aston.Thanks to Dennis Lind for the help and thanks to Rui Pinto, Mindaugas Bart., and Mindaugas Stankus for driving the cars. We will be back next round with hopefully better results !
Mindaugas "FD3s_RYO" Stankus has left the team in foresight of his move to England.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Mindaugas "FD3s_RYO" Stankus has been asked to leave the team for various reasons.

you just kicked you fastest driver, nice.
Quote from Franky.S :you just kicked you fastest driver, nice.

We're making a big push to get rid of this bad reputation, so for now, attitude becomes a bigger priority than speed. And because Stankus always raged at anything that hit him (whether it was his fault or not), he had one foot out of the team. The real reason he had to leave is that he's moving to the UK (that's what we were told) and starting life over from scratch, so we at Last Lap Motorsports still would like to wish Mindaugas Stankus the best for the future.

TL;DR he left, we didn't kick him. Although we gave him many warnings about his bad attitude towards other drivers during races.
I think you guys are making the right steps to the recovery of the LLM name in this case, take your time in taking people on.
yeye
Quote from xtraction :I think you guys are making the right steps to the recovery of the LLM name in this case, take your time in taking people on.

We'll be far more strict when it comes to recruiting people. Instead of recruiting every single kid that shows interest in joining, we'll be making sure that he/she is able to make races regularly without real-life problems (parents, job, school and homework, etc.) always getting in the way, and that the new recruits know what they're doing (we've had 12 year-olds who didn't know how to put fuel in a pitstop during an endurance race) and have at least a little bit of experience in online racing.
As said before, we don't care too much about speed now (but obviously we can't have very slow drivers racing on the top leagues we're in), it's all about a good attitude and taking things as they are.

I'll stress this again, Slow but polite drivers are better than fast drivers who are complete idiots (no names mentioned here, so don't bother flaming:tilt.

(but a fast and polite driver is obviously the perfect model)
Best of luck
Quote from Senninha25 :We'll be far more strict when it comes to recruiting people. Instead of recruiting every single kid that shows interest in joining, we'll be making sure that he/she is able to make races regularly without real-life problems (parents, job, school and homework, etc.) always getting in the way, and that the new recruits know what they're doing (we've had 12 year-olds who didn't know how to put fuel in a pitstop during an endurance race) and have at least a little bit of experience in online racing.
As said before, we don't care too much about speed now (but obviously we can't have very slow drivers racing on the top leagues we're in), it's all about a good attitude and taking things as they are.

I'll stress this again, Slow but polite drivers are better than fast drivers who are complete idiots (no names mentioned here, so don't bother flaming:tilt.

(but a fast and polite driver is obviously the perfect model)

GL LLM !
Quote from Senninha25 :We're making a big push to get rid of this bad reputation

Yes because telling the whole world that you kicked a driver is a great piece of good publicity - what other teams (apart from TRR) do you see doing this?
Oops I should've said good teams.
Well a pattern emerges... was James on trial with LLM at some point?
boothy and Suzuki, just go away from LLM thread and stop flaming all the time, you boothy havnt changed, or will ever change. you never give people to the chance to improve or be a different person, you always result to trolling or just bringing up the past.

im sure alot of people wouldnt miss you. Cant you just be nice to people for once?
Quote from xtraction :boothy and Suzuki, just go away from LLM thread and stop flaming all the time, you boothy havnt changed, or will ever change. you never give people to the chance to improve or be a different person, you always result to trolling or just bringing up the past.

im sure alot of people wouldnt miss you. Cant you just be nice to people for once?

Sorry but criticism is no way a bad thing. If you are "just being nice to them" then they will continue to make mistakes because they don't know how to improve.

Announcing a kick is only for special circumstances. This one IMO doesn't deserve it because as Rui said, he decided to leave more on his own to focus on his move to a different country. A "kicking" of him makes no sense, so announcing that you are doing it to someone that is moving house seems a bit wrong.

If you keep going your route Sean and applauding them on everything they do, right or wrong, they are soon going to be rockclan and kick/ban everyone out of their team.
Well no, i applaud them when i think theyre making the right steps to recovery if you can put it that way. Critisism is good, yes, but only if its stated in the correct way, not being trolled and flamed. I like the Kings and most drivers within LLM and i wish them all the best, sometimes it gets rough around here but some people just take it too far imo. I think its time some people just gave it up.
Look, opinions are opinions. On one side, we have friends and on the other side we have the doubters/haters. You see this everywhere and it happens to anyone. I don't mind if there are people who say LLM drivers can't drive for toffee, it's their opinion and they're entitled to it.
I also don't mind the pessimism too much either, because there is a lot more to improve in this team than to get worse.

And when I say that LLM is trying to lose the bad rep, I really mean it. I didn't go on a huge outburst at Ray, the LLM team leader, on public forums (as in this forum board), for absolutely no reason, I pointed out the flaws to him and the rest of the team and they agreed to help and make an effort to get this team off the disgraceful state that it is in now and make it a bit more respectable. We're not promising to be a top team right out of the blue, we're promising to be a more educated and friendly team.

That's why I'm part of LLM, I've been part of them for a year and I'll admit that when I joined, I had no idea why everyone was taking so much piss out of the team, so I couldn't do much to help; and I've been hell-bent on shedding the bad rep since then, and now, after getting the push that we needed because of that forum outburst a couple of weeks ago, this is the best opportunity to make a big step forward.

I'm committed to staying with this team because
1. There is a great team environment, we joke with each other, have fun playing other games and we all get along really well (even though there's that usual bit of "brotherly love" in the mix :razz
2. I know that there is support from the active members on our push to get things done, some of our lazy drivers have started practicing and getting ready for races again instead of rushing things at last hour (which left a really bad impression).

I will only leave LLM if the support isn't there anymore and the team somehow gets back to its old habits. Please don't make this happen again, guys, because if it does, then there's no chance of getting back out of this mess the second time round.

And please, don't expect us to be a TRR-in-the-making. If we did, more than half of our team would have been kicked already. We're running with who we have and they will be improving with us on our way up. If they want to leave, they can do it, we will only kick them if they start causing trouble too frequently or stay inactive for far too long. Just a little reminder that Stankus was on his 3rd and final warning for his bad attitude before he left the team (and I do mean LEFT, not KICKED).

Haters, hate away, you'll just be showing your true colours to everyone. Supporters, thanks for your kind words, and we will do our best not to disappoint you.

Last Lap Motorsports
(359 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG