The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports
(359 posts, started )
Quote from MousemanLV :J.Bruce, congratulations u troll
Best of luck to the rest of the new members

Hey you had 3 or 4 stints yourself welcome back and welcome
Thanks everyvone! First i'm focusing on Live For Slicks series...
Actually, sakalas applied to the team at beginning of summer and was under trial for past 4 weeks
Grats to LLM, and the drivers! Jesse will miss you, best of luck!
Welcome back to the 3 and welcome to Andrius. And thanks for kind words everyone

And thanks ring , but hey we still have one more aspect to cover and that is definately on setup building

Mindaugas Claims a World Record

Within the last 24 hours, Last Lap Motorsports driver Mindaugas Stankus claimed a world record at WE1r in the FXO over arrechee. Despite not using button clutch, Mindaugas still managed to edge out the former WR holder by .04 of a second. Mindaugas will also take part in Realistic NASCAR and Live for Slicks events in the FXO, showing his mastery of the vehicle. Just a short and sweet little announcement to say congratulations to our Lithuanian driver .
Good job Mindaugas!
Congratz mate!
*awaits for someone to beat that wr just to piss you guys off*

But on a serious note, it's great to see LLM finally getting their stuff together and getting a tad faster. But, don't get upset of losing this and the future WR's you will get, they will be beaten..
We'll see how many hours that wr lasts.
It's not a really good idea to post this kind of stuff
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :It's not a really good idea to post this kind of stuff

I was thinking about hiding it in a write-up after the TBO race on sunday, but I guess some people were too excited about this to leave it until then
Joe does 5 laps - beat its by atleast 0.5
Well done by joe

Last Lap Motrsports is now on twitter! Be sure to follow us to keep up to date with in race status updates, pre race hypes, and post race results. @lastlapmsports

Also, don't forget to like us on facebook.
-
(Pablo Donoso) DELETED by Flame CZE : removed as per request by LLM
Last Lap Motorsports' new twitter handle is @LastLapMsports! This and other changes will be coming to this team soon...very soon.
New Skins, GT1WS Action

After a good display of fight from our FXR piloted by Cem Dalda and Mindaugas Stankus, which rolled from 6th position overall, and the AM Class lead we present a small video showing our stream time. Video put together by Cem Dalda: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-aLA1Ad6-w&feature=plcp

Also, we have new skins that we are putting on all cars. You can see a render by Flame CZE below.
Attached images
FXR_LLM_GT1WS_front.jpg
That new paint scheme looks good! Good Work ... keep going!
Nice video, you guys had a great great race until you rolled at the chicane (unlike me .)Amazing to see you guys improve over the years! only thing bugging me was the video shaking all over the place, also i think you shouldn't put any music over the commentary, it kinda ruins it. Good luck on the next round!
avengers
:lfs:

go boys
Attached images
LLM Ad.jpg
Thats nice
Nice, but there is one mistake. It should be Baksenskas (Bakšenskas in Lithuanian) instead of backsenskas.

Oh I just noticed that it is backsenskas on OP too. Ray Y U no learn to write Lithuanian last names?!

P.S. You (Ray) forgot Mindaugas "Mindaugas S." Stankus
Or Lithuanians can have normal names
Somehow nobody in the world have a problem with lithuanian/eastern european names apart from you, american morons...
Lighten up Klaidas some people might think your seriously upset.

Last Lap Motorsports
(359 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG