The online racing simulator
Cinematic colour correction
(39 posts, started )
You should all be familiar with ENB series by now. I'm just upping my personal setup for those who want it.

Current features = Bloom, Motion blur, Vignette, Colour correction.
Depth of Field and SSAO are disabled by default, and can be enabled with ease.
But you probably already knew that.

Also, before you comment, I'm well aware the vignette causes the loss of some colour information. But really, what difference will that make. I, personally, find it attractive and immersive regardless. LFS is still the single most immersive video game I have, and this only makes it better.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Download = Mediafire
You know the drill, drop it all in your root folder.

Edit: If you're having trouble reading in the menu, Shift + F12 will toggle it on and off. Also, make sure in the ingame options, under Misc, your FPS is capped at 52 FPS, otherwise you'll experience stuttering.
#2 - bleco
Thx for sharing!

It looks good while racing but is there a way to disable it in game menus ? Some of them are barely visible with this mod ...

Also I had a couple a graphic glitches while racing ... like some short sluttering from time to times ... running a GTX570 card ...

Also is there a way to reduce the bloom a bit ? On 3D it's a little bit too much for me ...

Anyway I like the photorealistic feeling of it!

Thx again!
#4 - Omar1
I smell burning bananas...

Anyway nice work there, now let's see the impact in the fps...

@edit
What should change to leave only the vigñette ?, the Mblur have a strange movemente and "shake" the screen constantly...

@edit 1
Found it myself

I still get 60fps with only vigñette and color correction
Gona test it online and see how much fps i loss with only vigñette and color correction, for now this looks really awesome.

@edit 2
Fantastic only loss 2 fps with vigñetter and CC, really awesome
I'm currently running this one, too. It looks and feels absolutely beautiful.

Also, as with the guy above me (forget his name), I've turned off the motion blur. Sure, it looks stunning, but it's a bit of a problem when your laptop/computer is lagging behind.

I recommend this one to anyone.

By the way, with a few other mods, Blackwood, Kyoto, Fern Bay, and Aston look amazing.
You mean Michael-Bay-Apçocaliptic-Action-Flick-With-Lots-Of-Over-Exposition cinematic correction. I still prefer the Amelie addon (easily achieved by turning off the blue and red gamma channels)
Sorry, I can't believe I forgot to add that to the info. Under options, in game, make sure your FPS is capped at 52 to remove the stuttering in the motion blur.
Quote from bleco :Thx for sharing!

Also is there a way to reduce the bloom a bit ? On 3D it's a little bit too much for me ...

Thx again!

Under the enbseries.ini file you can scroll down until you see the [BLOOM] header, and edit the options to your will. They should be easy to work out, as they update live (If you alt-tab between lfs and notepad you can see the difference as you edit).
Or, Shift + F11 disables it alltogether, as does changing EnableBloom=1 to 0, in said enbseries.ini.
It's strange that You are still here, it's just prove that developers relax somewhere on Hawai...
Quote from lol_men :It's strange that You are still here, it's just prove that developers relax somewhere on Hawai...

I agree with you
Quote from lol_men :It's strange that You are still here, it's just prove that developers relax somewhere on Hawai...

Bit like Minecraft, really.
If the devs have their feet up, it's time to make mods. :cool:
cmon guys the game looks awsome with this give him a break.
Quote from blobface007 :Sorry, I can't believe I forgot to add that to the info. Under options, in game, make sure your FPS is capped at 52 to remove the stuttering in the motion blur.

yep much better now ... ;-)

Quote from blobface007 : Under the enbseries.ini file you can scroll down until you see the [BLOOM] header, and edit the options to your will. They should be easy to work out, as they update live (If you alt-tab between lfs and notepad you can see the difference as you edit).
Or, Shift + F11 disables it alltogether, as does changing EnableBloom=1 to 0, in said enbseries.ini.

Thx again! your mod is great!
Turned off the motion blur, put a little less bloom, and perfect Im just wondering what setting i have to change for the vignette effect, or alteast soften it a bit. I tryed the shadow setting but none seem to change anything.
Quote from Danas :Turned off the motion blur, put a little less bloom, and perfect Im just wondering what setting i have to change for the vignette effect, or alteast soften it a bit. I tryed the shadow setting but none seem to change anything.

It's the effect.txt file. Self explanatory to edit.
so its just an on off type of thing eh
Pretty much. It's kind of a balls-ache to tone it down, because you have to edit EVERY parameter.
Quote from speeddemon6 :Pretty much. It's kind of a balls-ache to tone it down, because you have to edit EVERY parameter.

When it comes to the Vignette, there's only 3 parameters you need to edit.
o.O
O_o Alright. Well, I left it as is; I'm too lazy atm to fix it
well that's good, gonna test it tonight after work
Quote from MorfeasFX :well that's good, gonna test it tonight after work

Hit up this thread if you have any issues.

Also, if you have a high end graphics card, you can enable SSAO in the enbseries.ini file. Although it will disable the motion blur. The two can't run at the same time, sadly. There's also a depth of field system, but this can't run at the same time as motion blur, either. However, SSAO and Depth of Field CAN run at the same time, which is excellent for videos.

(The depth of field is actual, depth based dithering. It will focus on what the camera is looking at, so if you have a trackir, you're gonna have a good time)
-
(KyoteeWilliams) DELETED by Flame CZE : demo user posting licensed content
Quote from Sobis :Ummm... Demo user using KY1@XRR?

(First guy)Haven't You noticed 3rd and 4th screenshot in first post (Fern Bay + XRR)
(Second guy) or You are the same person or i have no idea what makes You people so dumb to post cracked content on official forum
He is posting S2 content for 3 weeks now and still not banned, i really don't care if they ban him or not, and as i said before: it just proves that developers are dead (i pray not) or they have us so deep in their asses so they can feel us in their throats... :mad:

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG