The online racing simulator
Cinematic colour correction
(39 posts, started )
You know what? I can't afford the game. And with parents like mine, I probably won't until I have a home of my own, which won't be for another few years. So, I thought, maybe I'll just give the community something to try and pay them back. Oh look, I was banned.
I couldn't afford game for almost 4 years so i found job for vacation and earned money to buy it. Same with my PC, wheel and other stuff i didn't stole or borrowed it from free
Quote from Kyotee :You know what? I can't afford the game. And with parents like mine, I probably won't until I have a home of my own, which won't be for another few years. So, I thought, maybe I'll just give the community something to try and pay them back. Oh look, I was banned.

So that means you are allowed to crack the game?

Honestly this mod looks exactly like the normal ENBSeries; too much bloom and blurry screen all over.
Okay, OP here, bought the game eventually thanks to you all pushing for it. Also, soon, will be bumping with an update. No more motion blur in this one, got rid of it to use SSAO and DOF full time. Looks great, imho.
Updated!
Would be great if you could embed a higher resolution image so you break the layout even more.
or you could get a monitor with higher resolution
Or just use common sense. Not everyone has got a screen so wide to fit a 1920px wide image + a side panel worth of +- 200 extra pixels. There are forum attachments for a reason.
Sorry for the bump, but when i install this it causes my LFS to crash when i try to launch it. I get a message saying 'LFS has stopped working'.

It worked fine on my other computer, but it doesnt on my new one.
can someone reupload the latest version? the link sends me to the home page.
Quote from Omar1 :Sorry for the bump, but when i install this it causes my LFS to crash when i try to launch it. I get a message saying 'LFS has stopped working'.

I genuinely have no idea what would cause this, as this even works on my crappy little netbook, though it lags like Crysis on a Commodore 64. I suggest you try using a lower quality version, or mayhaps go through the config file and try some trail and error.
Quote from Omar1 :Sorry for the bump, but when i install this it causes my LFS to crash when i try to launch it. I get a message saying 'LFS has stopped working'.

I would say that issue is caused by something like Optimus, XFire, EVGA, D3D Overrider, Afterburn, Steam running in the background,
I had that issue with MSI afterburner and closing that application solved it for me. hope that helps

Cinematic colour correction
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG