The online racing simulator
#126 - CSF
I await to see it on the BBC feed, but I thought Button only got front inters when he hit his wing on the HRT, and it's probable he had the same problems as Alonso did in 2006 China.
What was up with the radio messages to Vettel?
#128 - CSF
Apparently they noticed the brakes had a lot of damage after his puncture and they were worried they would fail.
Quote from Juzaa :
The treatment Kovalainen and Alonso got never hinted anything to you?

Not this shit again Juzaa...
Great stuff from Perez and Alonso. Hamilton did well too and Webber showed good pace again after getting a bit hamstrung being held in the pits to avoid unsafe release. Clearly Vettel made a mistake - not sure where he wanted the HRT to go and he should have been penalised.

Can't see any mileage in any Sauber / Ferrari conspiracy. Sauber no doubt remembered Maldonado chasing Alonso last week and with their 2nd place are 21 points ahead of Force India and 29 ahead of Mercedes - constructor places are worth so much.
Alonso 1st.

Massa 15th.

/thread
Vettel on BBC - "...idiots driving around..." (When talking about Narain)

Tut tut.

Suddenly when the car is not miles ahead of everyone, frustration is starting to show. But ey, he isnt Hamilton so its all good.
Well narain says he had to go right because otherwise he would have had to drive over the wet kerb. He was at least one or two metres away from the kerb at the time of impact though. While Vettel definitely should have left more room there the same goes for narain as well. Not worth of giving penalty for narain for it imho. Narain was given a penalty for it though.

Wonder what happened with Schumacher and Grosjean. Would be nice to see a replay of that...
Quote from Hyperactive :
Wonder what happened with Schumacher and Grosjean. Would be nice to see a replay of that...

It was quite clear, afaik. Grosjean just slightly "understeered" into schumacher.

@Devildare, lol, True that... ugly attitude by Vettel there
#135 - CSF
Except Narian admitted it was his fault and got a drive-thru........
B. Senna also made a good race (principally in the wet). From last to 6th.
Quote from DevilDare :Vettel on BBC - "...idiots driving around..." (When talking about Narain)

Tut tut.

Please don't tell me that wasn't a retarded move from Narain. He should spend his holidays somewhere else, not in F1. Or at least learn to drive.

Quote from DevilDare :
Suddenly when the car is not miles ahead of everyone, frustration is starting to show. But ey, he isnt Hamilton so its all good.

Ohhhhh ohhh oh...

So you ask why Button is the fave driver of Whitmarsh? Maybe the previous season will give you a hint. Dunno why it hurts you so much that Hamilton is not praised to heaven already.
Like he is worth more than any of the other drivers... I don't see why you hate Whitmarsh for that, really...
Awesome to see hamilton fanboys suffering in agony. "OH HE IS NOT NUMBER 1 IN MCLAREN ANYMORE, NO ONE WORSHIPS HIM ANYMORE, DIE IN FLAMES WHITMARSH DIE BBC DIE SKY F1 "
Senna drove very well too. Williams have a tidy car this year.
<3 Perez. 1st or 2nd I'm still happy for him.
I facepalmed to Perez's mistake at the end.

I want more sensation for F1 League.

duh
Quote from TexasLTU :Awesome to see hamilton fanboys suffering in agony. "OH HE IS NOT NUMBER 1 IN MCLAREN ANYMORE, NO ONE WORSHIPS HIM ANYMORE, DIE IN FLAMES WHITMARSH DIE BBC DIE SKY F1 "

Pfhaha. You are the most pathetic poster in these threads. Sorry, but really...

Its all good if you "suffer in agony" when Ferrari, or indeed Alonso doesn't perform well, but there is no need to assume everyone is as sad as you.

And yeah... I am the biggest Hamilton "fanboy" ever. Oh dear....

Also, what the hell does BBC or Sky have to do with anything? Please dont reply if you dont understand what I am talking about.
Quote from DevilDare :Pfhaha. You are the most pathetic poster in these threads. Sorry, but really...

Thats a strong one. I am ashamed

Quote :Its all good if you "suffer in agony" when Ferrari, or indeed Alonso doesn't perform well, but there is no need to assume everyone is as sad as you.

When Ferrari or Alonso doesn't perform well, I never come here and never show my hysteric diarrhea, like "I hate Domenicali" or "Rai Sport can **** themselves with interviewing Massa, they just non stop praise _insert someones name that doesn't start with H and isn't a friend of Rihanna_".

Quote :And yeah... I am the biggest Hamilton "fanboy" ever. Oh dear....

Yes you are. Typical of them. Otherwise you wouldn't shit all around this thread.

Quote :Also, what the hell does BBC or Sky have to do with anything? Please dont reply if you dont understand what I am talking about.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1698341#post1698341
Vettel is such an idiot, when he´s not leading by miles, the whining starts and the life isnt so easy anymore uh?

Vettel´s fault, Narain driving straight line. He couldnt move anymore to the left, otherwise he would go to the wet kerb. Vettel cutted the line right front of him.

Why not to give the penalty to Vettel cause he broke Narain´s front wing?`What a crybaby.
Quote from TexasLTU :
When Ferrari or Alonso doesn't perform well, I never come here and never show my hysteric diarrhea, like "I hate Domenicali" or "Rai Sport can **** themselves with interviewing Massa, they just non stop praise _insert someones name that doesn't start with H and isn't a friend of Rihanna_".

Its called having a discussion. A concept too hard for you to comprehend it seems.

Quote :
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1698341#post1698341

So you quote me but you have no idea what I am talking about. Real.
#146 - CSF
Quote from manneF1 :Vettel is such an idiot, when he´s not leading by miles, the whining starts and the life isnt so easy anymore uh?

Vettel´s fault, Narain driving straight line. He couldnt move anymore to the left, otherwise he would go to the wet kerb. Vettel cutted the line right front of him.

Why not to give the penalty to Vettel cause he broke Narain´s front wing?`What a crybaby.

That's a strange straight line.
Vettel still turns right to his line, no difference really.
Quote from DevilDare :Its called having a discussion. A concept too hard for you to comprehend it seems.

Discussion of your level ends up in acting like wiser than anyone, therefore trying to shit on someone else with other favourite team and driver.

Won't go down to level of yours I guess. Have a nice evening.
#149 - CSF
He really doesn't. Narain could barely control the car and moved across into Seb. It's surely up to the lapped car to make a consistent move to allow the lapping car through? He didn't do that here, he moved far too soon and hit Vettel.
Why vettel even tried to cut to narains line since there was marussia so close upahead? I see now tho that narain wasnt driving straight line, but it simply pisses me off since Narain got a penalty about this.

2012 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix
(319 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG