The online racing simulator
so yeah, here i am again. not crying though.

Today, the girl I have been seeing for the past 5 months and I have agreed to stop it. She was insane in the membrane, but really badly. bitch was under medication 24/7. the thing that sacared her so much was that 2 days ago I had a discussion with her about her life and why she would hide stuff from me. so i got kinda pissed and i told her, look.. if you want to keep me tell me what i want to know, if not you will lose me.

so then today she calls me and we talk about it. it was over but she wanted to stay friends... that shit never works, so i tell her that i did cheat on her ( technically, i did. ) and now SHE is the one making depressive attention whoring posts on facebook. '' why is it that when you need someone the most, that everybody turns their back to you '' betch please! i was there for you and you decided that you needed me no more.

****ing women these days. accept your ****ing decisons.
Huh? You cheated on her and you wonder why she is mad and upset?

Am I missing something here? Usually I am all for making fun of women logic, but in this case it doesn't really add up...
you get exactly what you asked for...what's wrong?
Quote from el pibe :it was over but she wanted to stay friends... that shit never works

been there, done that. i learned my lesson.

if i ever come across a woman i used to know, she's getting the elevator-small-talk, and nothing more. no more "wanting to get together", no more "look i'm sorry about X years ago, but let's be friends"... none of it.

i've actually been hoping this one woman tries to weasel her way back into my life for a 4th time... just so i can finally shut the door for good. it's almost been 2 years, i think she's about due if past experiences are anything to go by.
Even tho I don't think cheating is a good thing, I understand what you mean about crazy bitch.
I once were togheter with a lady that seriously wanted me dead after I broke up with her, mad as **** she was..
I understand perfectly well the cry for attention you mention! My x spammed facebook with shit and lies, and even called my damn dad and accused me for raping and beating her. You have no idea how much shit I whent through to get rid of her.

And if you wondering, NO, I did not do that to her.
Quote from DevilDare :Huh? You cheated on her and you wonder why she is mad and upset?

Am I missing something here? Usually I am all for making fun of women logic, but in this case it doesn't really add up...

When I started dating her, i was already sleeping with an other one. that lasted like 2-3 weeks untill I got rid of the one i was effing with to be with the one i just broke up with.

Quote from JJ72 :you get exactly what you asked for...what's wrong?

What is wrong is that she decided that she didn't need me anymore, and she is the one crying for attention? dafuq?

Quote from bunder9999 :been there, done that. i learned my lesson.

if i ever come across a woman i used to know, she's getting the elevator-small-talk, and nothing more. no more "wanting to get together", no more "look i'm sorry about X years ago, but let's be friends"... none of it.

i've actually been hoping this one woman tries to weasel her way back into my life for a 4th time... just so i can finally shut the door for good. it's almost been 2 years, i think she's about due if past experiences are anything to go by.

I have done that before. I was used by this same woman about 3 times, then on the 4th time, I shut the door for good. saw her a couple of times, gave that small elevator talk and walked away. havent seen her since then.

Quote from The Very End :Even tho I don't think cheating is a good thing, I understand what you mean about crazy bitch.
I once were togheter with a lady that seriously wanted me dead after I broke up with her, mad as **** she was..
I understand perfectly well the cry for attention you mention! My x spammed facebook with shit and lies, and even called my damn dad and accused me for raping and beating her. You have no idea how much shit I whent through to get rid of her.

And if you wondering, NO, I did not do that to her.

Damn! maybe you did when you were piss drunk :P
I know the cheating is not a good thing, that is why i left the one i was sleeping with to be with this crazy bitch..lol i guess i should have done the opposite.
Quote from el pibe :When I started dating her, i was already sleeping with an other one. that lasted like 2-3 weeks untill I got rid of the one i was effing with to be with the one i just broke up with.

What is wrong is that she decided that she didn't need me anymore, and she is the one crying for attention? dafuq?

I have done that before. I was used by this same woman about 3 times, then on the 4th time, I shut the door for good. saw her a couple of times, gave that small elevator talk and walked away. havent seen her since then.

Damn! maybe you did when you were piss drunk :P
I know the cheating is not a good thing, that is why i left the one i was sleeping with to be with this crazy bitch..lol i guess i should have done the opposite.

Heheh, well I did meet her on a party, so shame on me
And btw, think you chosed the worst one
Quote from el pibe :What is wrong is that she decided that she didn't need me anymore, and she is the one crying for attention? dafuq?

If you wanted a clean break you need to give something back. not like you should be paying attention to her any more.
Quote from JJ72 :If you wanted a clean break you need to give something back. not like you should be paying attention to her any more.

Im gonna do that.

@TVE
yeah.. I made the wrong choice. if only she had been a bit older. lol
Quote from el pibe :Im gonna do that.

@TVE
yeah.. I made the wrong choice. if only she had been a bit older. lol

Age does not matter my friend, bitches are crazy at all ages
it does matter when she is legal by a few days....
My girlfriend.
Attached images
vic.jpg
Is her name Victoria von Vlaardingen by any chance?
Does Victoria have any secrets?
well guys, here i am once again with a situation.

the psycho ex gf has broken after 10 days of zero comunication with me. She texted me that she wants to talk to me in private and that if i wish to do so, that i should reply '' yes ''. If not, i should reply with a '' no '' and tell her why i said no ( wtf? ) or just simply let the doubt eat her brains out and dont even reply at all.

the thing is, i can see that she is not going well because she wrote me a freaking novel just to say what i paraphrased above.

so far i am very keen on the dont reply at all option, but a friend told me that it is cruel, that i should just say no and end it there. Yes i know that shes not going well but the thing is, if i say no, that is too easy, its the easy way out... and i also have to explain my choice..... why should i ? i would on,ly say yes if she gives me a bj and lets me pitch my tent in her garden but that is not going to happen.

anyway, i need your help... lfsf love gurus..
l
Best help is to not post here, do what you think is best.
try to talk it out, who knows what she does if you say "no". Best to keep that stuff between you two.
Depends, I have had two pcycho x's.
The one of them were so bonker that I completely blocked her, but that's not the best sollution.
Send her a message "no", but write something in it. Just say the usuall stuff that you are sorry things turnes out this way, you never meant to hurt her, you did not lie to her but it turns out your feelings for her is not what you wanted them to be. After all - feelings are feelings, you canot controll them,

If she does not accept that answer, then reply "sorry, but that's the way is has to be, it's for the better for both of us". If she still is bonker, then you start ignoring her. Don't answer SMS'es and don't answer when she calls.

Just my advice

Edit: And lol at the love guru statement Most of us, at least me, is a misserable **** who canot even keep a GF for a longer periode, so maybe ignore everything I says
lol. i am not apopogising for getting dumped. wheres the logic in that?

i'll make her wait and say no in like a week or so.
Buy another SIM card, and use that for a month or so, until she calms down.
Quote from el pibe :lol. i am not apopogising for getting dumped. wheres the logic in that?

she's female, don't expect any logic
Ignore her, or simply reply with a no and none of that "explain" bullshit.
if she hurt u,dont even reply.if not but u dont want to get back with her than say no and write something confusing
Quote from el pibe :well guys, here i am once again with a situation.

the psycho ex gf has broken after 10 days of zero comunication with me. She texted me that she wants to talk to me in private and that if i wish to do so, that i should reply '' yes ''. If not, i should reply with a '' no '' and tell her why i said no ( wtf? ) or just simply let the doubt eat her brains out and dont even reply at all.

the thing is, i can see that she is not going well because she wrote me a freaking novel just to say what i paraphrased above.

so far i am very keen on the dont reply at all option, but a friend told me that it is cruel, that i should just say no and end it there. Yes i know that shes not going well but the thing is, if i say no, that is too easy, its the easy way out... and i also have to explain my choice..... why should i ? i would on,ly say yes if she gives me a bj and lets me pitch my tent in her garden but that is not going to happen.

anyway, i need your help... lfsf love gurus..
l

Try to talk it out. If you cut communication right now, you'll have many unanswered questions.
Quote : i would on,ly say yes if she gives me a bj and lets me pitch my tent in her garden but that is not going to happen.

You'd better let her find something else, you shallow man.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG