The online racing simulator
nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
Woah Kevin Parrish, Dennis, Rens. Good stuf you got going on there.

Gratz to all.
Goodluck and grats ofc! Wish you guys all the best!
Thank you all!
grats!

nice dennis
Gratz I like your arcade on the website as well
Just wanted to drop a note not to forget to follow us on our website, facebook page or forum. We're also easily found on the Official V8 Supercar website, I wonder why...

Shall I give a hint?!
V8 Supercars 2011 Online Season.

Perhaps a visual hint?! Phillips Island race start:

Wow i never knew Mitch was nFinity. Pretty cool pic that.
LFS's very own Scott "Duck" Andrews will be attending this years Australian GP in Melbourne for Borland Racing Team. Scott will be driving in the Formula Ford Support Race and mixing it up with all the F1 Stars over the weekend. The ex-Commodore Cup Rookie of the year will be one to watch for sure.

Just recently Scott scored one of his biggest wins of his career so far at the famous Bathurst track, racing Formula Ford as a support class for the Bathurst 12hour event.

In 2011, Scott chalked up 13 race wins and 5 poles in Formula Ford, and also 2 race wins in the prestigious iRacing V8Supercar Official Online Series, along with a pole at Phillip Island. Scott and his team are hoping for a good result at the AGP.
"We've obviously worked really hard to get here - now we have to work even harder to stay here. This will be the biggest and most competitive race of my career, so to place anywhere inside the top 10 over the weekend against some of Australia's best young drivers will be an achievement we can be proud of. Of course, I have to thank Borland Racing Developments for the opportunity, and for Automobility for coming onboard, we are very excited."

You can see Scott's latest news & updates from his website here -> http://www.andrewsmotorsport.com/ or follow him on Tw:@ScottAndrews44 FB: ScottAndrews44

If your about @ Melbourne keep a lookout for Breadz as he would be happy to have a chat with fellow SimRacers.
Wow that's very cool. Good position to be in!
Just watched his Commadore highlights and the Formula ford onboard.. Both amazing!

Also great news
Great stuff Hope to see him more in live stream coverages
Awesome! Duck is really flying upwards!
Well, fuvk a duck. I'm not particularly fond of open wheelers so I'd have preferred it to be Commodore cup or some other tin top development / support series. This is good news though, maybe he'll play a guitar tune too on the podium ;D
Go Bredz!
yay. thumbs up, quacker
Goooooooooooooo Scottyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Scott is cool.
Scott is my boyfriend, get away from him!
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by Dennis93
nFinity eSports is back!

We are happy to announce a new driver to strengthen our Live For Speed squad; NielsenRacer a.k.a Mathias Nielsen,
A former rForce member and a very potential and fast lad at the age of only 15 years.
Our Live For Speed Managers have headhunted him down and finally come to an agreement : He is a must have.

Nielsen said:
''I'm really happy to be in a team like nFinity eSports, with many fast drivers, and obviously this is
Something I can benefit from, especially Dennis, Being one of the best Danish drivers on Live For Speed
and also a very competitive driver.

My last experience in rForce wasn't of the best, it was a learning experience for both me and the team.
Dennis came towards me after he saw that i left rForce, with a good offer to race for nFinity eSports.''

Dennis said:
''I'm really happy to have a danish team mate, it's been a few years.
I recently saw the potential of how Mathias (Nielsenracer ed.) negotiated the track, and it's something
I can really use for the likes of my setup work, and also he's shown a good attitude so far, only being 15 years old.
I look forward to working with this guy for sure, and look out for him guys, he's fast.'' said the Live For Speed nFinity eSports Manager.

Simon Hill :
''Thrilled to have a new driver onboard, Dennis told me about him a few days ago and we've negotiated
back and forth inside the team, to get him onboard.
I'm happy to see the Live For Speed side of nFinity eSports getting back on the map, this clearly shows through
with the last few good results we've had.
I'm hoping for a bright future for both Mathias and nFinity eSports.'' Said the nFinity eSports Team Founder.

All of the members and staff wishes everybody a good season for the rest of the year.
that new skins is so awesome
Grats Nielsen and nFinity! and skin is meh
Good luck guys! Mathias, watchout for this guy though:

Thx guys
Grats!!

nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG