Attached images
Bez naslova.jpg
My boring desktop
Attached images
dafuq.jpg
seeing double
Attached images
seeingdouble.jpg
This thread is so sad sometimes... do you guys also fap to your wallpapers...

Imagine it the other way around... fat justin bieber fans with wallpapers of half naked men on their desktop... equally sexy thought...

what
is going on on your high horse of deflection

and how is your counteranalogy of any relevance
People with desktops like that are usually young boys who never touched a real woman. Go to any gaming forum and you'll see endless avatars, banners, etc of "hot" women... usually used by 12 year old virgins.

I just find it funny... just saying...
Quote from jibber :This thread is so sad sometimes... do you guys also fap to your wallpapers...

Imagine it the other way around... fat justin bieber fans with wallpapers of half naked men on their desktop... equally sexy thought...

If you're speaking to me, I have a gf and she knows my wallpaper and she likes it herself.

Unfortunately, you sound a little bit like a gay, with all seriousness. Judging that from you're a man and you like girls, yet you still moan about having a girl on your wallpaper... How that sounds?

You also could be an feminist, that one would make more sense than now actually.
Quote from Mysho :If you're speaking to me, I have a gf and she knows my wallpaper and she likes it herself.

Unfortunately, you sound a little bit like a gay, with all seriousness. Judging that from you're a man and you like girls, yet you still moan about having a girl on your wallpaper... How that sounds?

You also could be an feminist, that one would make more sense than now actually.

Nah, i can tolerate it, but i was never fond of having pin-up girls plastered all around the house. Guess i never understood those construction workers with their sexy calendars on the walls of their containers. To me it screams "cheap" or "virgin", but hey... one mans trash is another mans treasure...
I sure could use some hotty(besides my gf ofcourse) on my desk, but my gf would get pretty upset eventually.
Oh noes i have a cardboard fetish
Attached images
Cap.JPG
ER \o/
Quote from Fuse5 :ER \o/

I don't really pay that much attention to it when it's playing on the other monitor.
Quote from rc10racer :I don't really pay that much attention to it when it's playing on the other monitor.

clearly a concious decision to put it on, unless its actually on telly D:
Quote from Fuse5 :clearly a concious decision to put it on, unless its actually on telly D:

Well i do like it but i have about 5 season left to watch so might as well play it on 2nd monitor during the day when i am bored.
Attached images
2012desktop.jpg
mine
Attached images
desktop2012.jpg
I need to get my big monitor checked/repaired/whatever. 17" is not exactly enough.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG