The online racing simulator
Quote from spsamsp :I saw that, what needs to be done for me to use that and if needed to then revert back to the original themes?? do i need to back up that file (can't remember the name of it)... How did you do it??

basically it is just the themes of all the beta windows vista's throughout the development, and to change back just uninstall a couple of things and change the theme in the display menu

for the tranformation pack here is a good link to find it:

www.google.co.uk
Quote from Spudster :basically it is just the themes of all the beta windows vista's throughout the development, and to change back just uninstall a couple of things and change the theme in the display menu

for the tranformation pack here is a good link to find it:

www.google.co.uk

You mean VTS 4.0? (Vista Transformation Pack)
indeed
Quote from Spudster :indeed

Thank you!
I have windows XP , but use the program WindowBlinds to replace themes.
-and downloading themes from: http://www.deviantart.com
Quote from spsamsp :Thank you!

no, thank you!
My new Desktop!!
Quote from jayhawk :Thats one sexy stamen you got pictured.

You know what, I was just about to say the same...
Mine...
Attached images
desk.jpg
A change from my normal photographs. A nice screenshot.
Attached images
wee.jpg
Quote from avih :nice
Is that Opus-OS? the task bar seem similar but I don't recognize the right shortcut bar and the top "window". what are they?

looks good overall, and nice OSS apps there

Sorry, did not see your post. The thing on the right is my im-client, miranda .. the box in top/center is approcket.

and yes, it's opus os but i've modified it, i made the windows square, they were rounded by default ...

freeware / open source ftw
Lino, what program do you use to get those temperatures of your CPU etc.?
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Quote from Dennisjr13 :Lino, what program do you use to get those temperatures of your CPU etc.?

Everest Ultimate Edition 2005, but the free version doesn't have the on-screen.
Quote from Lino :Everest Ultimate Edition 2005, but the free version doesn't have the on-screen.

Heh, I've been using Everest for years and never once did I know I could do that with it. That said, I don't think I'll use it, as seeing my temps always makes me paranoid.
i decided to.. change mine up a touch, i haven't done anything with wallpaper, i kinda like the OS X wallpaper so i might keep it

only thing bugging me, is it slightly slows down my computer (well.. cuts my FPS in half in LFS, not sure why yet)

as for the my computer on bottom right.. the dumb thing wont go away, its even unchecked in display in control files, and even unchecked in TweakUI, so .. i dont know

..i think its the blinds that are shattering my FPS.. owell, thats easy enough to turn off, keep moving my mouse to bottom though, takes a slight while to get used to it

(as for the song being played in itunes... nothing beats it)
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Quote from XCNuse :i decided to.. change mine up a touch, i haven't done anything with wallpaper, i kinda like the OS X wallpaper so i might keep it

only thing bugging me, is it slightly slows down my computer (well.. cuts my FPS in half in LFS, not sure why yet)

as for the my computer on bottom right.. the dumb thing wont go away, its even unchecked in display in control files, and even unchecked in TweakUI, so .. i dont know

..i think its the blinds that are shattering my FPS.. owell, thats easy enough to turn off, keep moving my mouse to bottom though, takes a slight while to get used to it

(as for the song being played in itunes... nothing beats it)

you could set up a 'gamer' user account and only install games there. That's how I have my pc set up and it works well. I can use WB on my regular account no problem.
good idea, i thought about that once a while ba, i guess i will do that though, makes sense to do that now atleast
Had this one for a while, loads more like it on the Porsche website.
Attached images
gt3.png
fly uf1000, FLY!!!

EDIT: sorry for all the crap on it
Attached images
DESKTOP.JPG

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG