The online racing simulator
Well, you are retard S.E.T.H. Just my 2 cents.
It's simple.. Proof that you are faster in that mode and you have a point.

Otherwise take a hike okay? Bay.

(obvious troll, lame topic too... Doesn't come anywhere near Lerts write ups).
#253 - col
S.E.T.H, if you have a problem with f mode, why don't you just f off ?
This thread should show that, no matter who you are, sometimes your opinion just isn't valid.
Attached images
best_thread_ever.jpg
So according to S.E.T.H. argument, iRacing is not a true simulator either, because it has throttle /brake help and a racing line (so does LFS).
Why do i have a feeling that he drives with a mouse/keyboard?
Personnaly, I drive in F-Force mode. Its easier and faster.
But since the new patch i use SHIFT+U and the helicopter view and its ...
#259 - col
Quote from Becky Rose :Unfortunately I can no longer take you seriously because I have noticed that you have sprinkled punctuation through your forum name and that tells me everything I need to know about you.

hehe, that got me thinking... what does S.E.T.H. stand for ?
Then I though of a few possibilities....

Seth Event Totally Hilarious
Smallest Ever Toilet Hose
Slowest Ever Timed Hotlap
Seth, Eat That Hominem
Scammer Easily Trolls Hotheads
Sanctimonious Egotistical Tubthumping Hypocrit
Silliest Ever Thread Hehe

Quote from worm :personnaly, i drive in f-force mode. Its easier and faster.
But since the new patch i use shift+u and the helicopter view and its ...

You have told him the secret!
Quote from col : what does S.E.T.H. stand for ?

my money is on those ^^
Quote from col :hehe, that got me thinking... what does S.E.T.H. stand for ?
T

Because he has no seat obviously.
#263 - col
Quote from S.E.T.H :like i said, all of them ignored your post and they are still talking like ''how can it give you advantage, i dont get it '' and bla bla lol.

none of them really tells me why should it not be removed in HOTLAP & ONLINE mode and should be available in somewhere like TEST-SETUP ENVIRONMENT like they say its not a view but just a helper to build sets?

because i am sure most of those fake hotlaps are made with force mode on. i am sorry you guys

Because hotlap mode uses tyre warmers and some sets are made just for one lap with the tyres at a certain temperature, the reason it should still be online is because it's convenient to able to just press F and see how the car is behaving with a setup you just received etc. The last and final reason is there is no REASON to move it because it doesn't give you an advantage so it's pointless to remove it from online and hotlap mode, there is no reason to remove it. I wouldn't really care if it was removed because i don't use it for the view or for making setups but why should it be removed from some modes because 1 person despite people that have played for years have told him it's give no advantage says so?

I'll tell you what, why don't we get you and one of the top drivers that use cockpit view on track, you with F mode and see who uses more of the track? When your on the track you don't look where your wheels are, you just KNOW where they are after a while.

Just use what your most comfortable with, if your more comfortable with F mode use it, if cockpit mode then use that, i've tried a few custom views but always went back to cockpit because it was better for me.
hmm, i requested F mode to be removed from hotlaps and online, some took my words as if i meant remove it totally, some only swor me, some called me without experience and some forgot i was telling it should be available in test environment. but it should NOT. be usable in hotlaps.

take a look to those nonsense answers to me, if i anymore get such answers, i'll try not to answer.

Quote from Chupacabras84 :
Kid how about you stop making up stories?

Quote from Sobis :Good, for you. Every time I see idiot's like this, I get really (really) mad.

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :S.E.T.H

... You are completely wrong! Completely!

You really think people in here are so talentless that they MUST use the freaking F mode to get the best lap as possible???

You really think it?

You have no idea about LFS, demo racer...

Hah! HAhahahahha ahhaha!....Go, go back to play Big Rigs! there is no force mode, it is the force whole game, specially when R-gearing...

Really, next! ---->

Quote from stan.distortion :OMG, this is still going!? I'm the tinfoil hat kind that would suspect this guy of being a troll, regardless of whether he is or not he's owned every troll here for prolonging a stupid argument.

Quote from DarknessPainF1 :You must be an idiot if you actually think someone is faster with the force mode on.

Quote from VicaNo :u have big problem with head

Quote from Jettascuba :Why don't you put your head back up where it belong?

You must be the most stubborn dumbass that ever visited these forums.

Admins: PLEASE close this thread

Quote from der butz :Because your Mama!

YOU
tell us everyone else is cheating, without a proof.
YOU tell us YOU want this mode removed.
I tell you I want it in, for all the reasons everyone but you stated in this thread.

I've told you three or four times now, Herr Geheimrat.

>little note: i never said it should totally be removed.

Quote from VTiRacing :Well, you are retard S.E.T.H. Just my 2 cents.

Quote from cargame.nl :It's simple.. Proof that you are faster in that mode and you have a point.

Otherwise take a hike okay? Bay.

(obvious troll, lame topic too... Doesn't come anywhere near Lerts write ups).

not a lame topic, a topic that reveals how those so called hotlaps are done.

by the way your request is stupid itself, i can just go slower with f mode off, and faster with f mode on. but after all, it makes me faster. yes.

Quote from col :S.E.T.H, if you have a problem with f mode, why don't you just f off ?

if i turn it off, others will turn it on, then i'll be forced to use it if i want to be competitive.

Quote from Flame CZE :So according to S.E.T.H. argument, iRacing is not a true simulator either, because it has throttle /brake help and a racing line (so does LFS).

you can turn those helps on and off right? then there is no problem. after all you can see who is using helps. unlike in LFS, in which you cant see who is using it.

Quote from col :hehe, that got me thinking... what does S.E.T.H. stand for ?
Then I though of a few possibilities....

Seth Event Totally Hilarious
Smallest Ever Toilet Hose
Slowest Ever Timed Hotlap
Seth, Eat That Hominem
Scammer Easily Trolls Hotheads

thats just a bullshit and i didn't find it amusing at all. but you could do better

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Because hotlap mode uses tyre warmers and some sets are made just for one lap with the tyres at a certain temperature, the reason it should still be online is because it's convenient to able to just press F and see how the car is behaving with a setup you just received etc. The last and final reason is there is no REASON to move it because it doesn't give you an advantage so it's pointless to remove it from online and hotlap mode, there is no reason to remove it. I wouldn't really care if it was removed because i don't use it for the view or for making setups but why should it be removed from some modes because 1 person despite people that have played for years have told him it's give no advantage says so?

I'll tell you what, why don't we get you and one of the top drivers that use cockpit view on track, you with F mode and see who uses more of the track? When your on the track you don't look where your wheels are, you just KNOW where they are after a while.

Just use what your most comfortable with, if your more comfortable with F mode use it, if cockpit mode then use that, i've tried a few custom views but always went back to cockpit because it was better for me.

like i said there are faster ones. and i said leave HOTLAP mode without doubts.

create an area where users can make setups, and you then try your hotlaps in hotlap mode. beyond DOUBTS.
It's your problem if you are slower than the others, you do not have to use F to be competitive! You just can't expect to be competitive the first time you get into the car, we've all started that way!
Quote from rageshgr :I agree that F view may be unrealistic and may provide some extra info. But Morgan's post indicates that even in real life they use such devices.

First of all, you say you are faster with F view. Is it because you can see the naked tyres and the road clearly? In that case even the custom view provides similar thing. So you should oppose that too. Or is it that you are actually usin the red bars to gauge grip etc which is helping you fine tune your steering angle, braking etc?

In anycase, this is a sim, so there are many features in this which are not available in real life. But since a sim does not have the many luxuries of real life, like a crew of automobile engineers to help you out, accurate feeling of forces on your body (ignore FFB, FFB is also simulation or approximation), the smell, the sounds etc. Since a sim has many limitations compared to a real life racing, there are many extra features added to help you out, to balance the limitations of a sim, vs real life racing. And as someone said, when we use non-FFB wheels, joysticks, keyboars, mouse to drive, these kind of extra features do help.

But for the record, personally I get distracted by the F view. My most comfortable view is the custom view with "none" visible, not even tires, just the road. And just like the F view, this is unrealistic too. But this is what works for me, and this is a sim which caters to different kinds of people with different kinds of controllers etc.

And my main problem is, when you talk about unrealistic features in a sim, the F view may not be the biggest problem.

And I also sense a feeling of frustration that you have that after a month of driving you are not the fastest etc. But trust me, I don't know anyone who drives around in F view. We have people like Chesnos, who uses cockpit view, manual clutch, manual gears on a keyboard, and beating World Records! So don't worry that people are fast by exploiting some undue advantage. Those who are fast, have really earned it, with knowledge, talent, hardwork, practice and (1000 other factors which make u fast).

And, well ur FBM time is only 2 sec off WR in just 254 laps. With practice I am sure you will be up there.

sorry your post seems lost among spams. thanks for the post.

hehe for most of them i am slow but here is what i want;

i just want HOTLAPS to be beyond any doubt.
Quote from S.E.T.H :
i just want HOTLAPS to be beyond any doubt.

That can't ****ing happen because it's a computer game and computers are supposed to work like programmers want it to work.
Quote from S.E.T.H :i requested...

Quote from S.E.T.H :i just want...

I really feel sorry for his parents when they go in toy shop with him...

Dude - you just want too much! You do realize that here you are nothing! Nobody! Someone who has barely seen first pixels of this sim,hasn't even bought it and already starts to demand something removed,what has been here for a long time,what noone ever seen as some sort of advantage. And all this because you can't drive for $#!t and somehow happened to drive a bit faster with something which isn't even ment to be a driving aid.

Why I even bother myself to write here,he is hopelessly stupid... Oh,right - I'm bored... :/
Stop feeding the f*cking troll ffs!
People like him can happen in Austria but not in United States of Europe!
Quote from luki97 :People like him can happen in Austria but not in United States of Europe!

Austria is also part of that, Switzerland and Norway are not part, United Kingdom, Sweden and Denmark are half-members.
Quote from cargame.nl :Thats Kimberley (11), one of the kids of a girlfriend of mine.

I had no other sharp picture of LFS and currently still don't have it.

If you are really really close to the screen you can see the individual pixels btw. Might be cheating.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!
See attached...
Attached images
FM.jpg
This thread is closed

LFS will NEVER be realistic with Force mode.
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG