The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
some1 killed u and 4 others with a grenade? lol
So I was defending Objective B during the first round on Grand Bazaar, enemy down to their last 10 tickets, when they decided to all run into the room at the same time, through the same doorway...which I was guarding with my M249. 8 kills and one clip later I went from 4-2 to 12-2 and they lost the game, silly noobs.

I need to record some of my epic moments, on Wake Island I drove the Amtrak through a wall into a building, jumped out, killed 2 enemies with my G36C, then another 2 with my pistol, armed the objective, killed 2 more enemies while guarding it, then hopped back in the Amtrak and drove it out the other side of the building after the bomb went off. All while my team were busy pitching their tents and polishing the lenses on their sniper rifles.
are u guys on pc also noticing that bf3 eats up a lot of your memory? I have 4gb but when shutting down the game it takes quite a lot of time and in my case it prevents sidebar from shutting down itself when turning off windows 7 (manual force needed)
i got an awesome combo for an attacking sniper ( in hardcore )

SV98 /w Acog 4x/ Straight pull bolt / Supressor

it takes some time to get used to it, but it is great at any relatively short distance ( 50-100m ). basically, if you see him in your sights, he's dead. thats how i did the last 112kills with that weapon.

I also carry the G18 for any real close encounter
nice combo, i've always been a fan of acog and a fast fire rate for most sniping duties in any game though normally i go with an acog on a semi auto assault rifle, also makes a pretty good sniper killer combo as you don't have to worry about steadying the scope so you can just wait for their head to appear.

currently i'm really enjoying the L85A2
Quote from Mysho :are u guys on pc also noticing that bf3 eats up a lot of your memory? I have 4gb but when shutting down the game it takes quite a lot of time and in my case it prevents sidebar from shutting down itself when turning off windows 7 (manual force needed)

Same here. Alot of HDD swappig when I turn off the game.
Boris' gone made.
No i was really asking him I don't use recon but on PS3 it's L3 button to hold the breath and steady the aim..
Now that I got myself a new build I have started to play on PC.

Add me: Ablablabla
added
I've added you. Don't forget to join the LFS platoon.
How badass is AS VAL? Started using it for both Eng and Support..
Haven't tried it yet I think. I'm still addicted to the FAMAS with HOLO and a bipod.
Bipod? You luying bastard! (see what i did there )

Btw you don't have it yet, it's on level 45..
Delete the message like you usually do, or stress your brain more..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Bipod? You luying bastard! (see what i did there )

Dunno, but it says you get it with 60 kills.
Quote from Bose321 :Dunno, but it says you get it with 60 kills.

Omg i was talking about AS VAL lol
Quote from Boris Lozac :Bipod? You luying bastard! (see what i did there )

Then stress your brain more next time before posting
I just bought the Karkand expansion. It's amazing just how much damage you can do to these spaces.. On the Gulf of Oman map, by the end of it we were all running around big piles of rubble. The level of detail is off the hook.

Definitely my GOTY.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG