The online racing simulator
Quote from gacek1 :http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/2011/12/329d7fafa71d99ac0a038b42b29f212d.jpg?1324898898

The image above was clearly made by a believer... a real atheist wouldn't have such weak "arguments" or hate the believer.

Oh, now I see, those aren't atheist or believer either, those are idiots
Quote from Agniz :corrected

Way to completely miss the point. You slot in nicely in the middle bunch.
-
(AndRand) DELETED by AndRand
Attached images
lol.png
Quote from BlueFlame :Funny if you ever go into IKEA in the UK, nobody can pronounce anything there, kind of pathetic really.

I work at IKEA, apparently all of the product names are places in Sweden. I've worked there 3 years and I still can't pronounce most of the names. There are some easy ones like Alex, Alan and Dave, and yes those are products not members of staff.
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna
Yea but in England, once you pronounce things correctly you're considering a ponce or a show-off know-it-all so people never wanna put the effort in.
Quote :
  • IKEA products are identified by single word names. Most of the names are Swedish in origin. Although there are some notable exceptions, most product names are based on a special naming system developed by IKEA.[26]
  • Upholstered furniture, coffee tables, rattan furniture, bookshelves, media storage, doorknobs: Swedish placenames (for example: Klippan)
  • Beds, wardrobes, hall furniture: Norwegian place names
  • Dining tables and chairs: Finnish place names
  • Bookcase ranges: Occupations
  • Bathroom articles: Scandinavian lakes, rivers and bays
  • Kitchens: grammatical terms, sometimes also other names
  • Chairs, desks: men's names
  • Fabrics, curtains: women's names
  • Garden furniture: Swedish islands
  • Carpets: Danish place names
  • Lighting: terms from music, chemistry, meteorology, measures, weights, seasons, months, days, boats, nautical terms
  • Bedlinen, bed covers, pillows/cushions: flowers, plants, precious stones
  • Children's items: mammals, birds, adjectives
  • Curtain accessories: mathematical and geometrical terms
  • Kitchen utensils: foreign words, spices, herbs, fish, mushrooms, fruits or berries, functional descriptions
  • Boxes, wall decoration, pictures and frames, clocks: colloquial expressions, also Swedish place names

sometimes things get a little weird, like the childrens bed named "Gutvik" ("Gutfick"=Goodfck)
There's a few faux pas' in English too, but if it's another language it's not very amusing for me, because the context is completely different.

In essence you're just laughing at another language cos it's written or said differently, or sometimes similarly but in a different context.
Quote from Speed Senna ::insane:

what
how young do i need to be to find this funny
How Finnish do I need to be to find that funny?
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea but in England, once you pronounce things correctly you're considering a ponce or a show-off know-it-all so people never wanna put the effort in.

As I said to my Swedish supervisor, if he can't be bothered to pronounce "village" properly, then I'm not going to attempt to pronounce "Bjursta" correctly.

So guys, I heard some countries have such thing as detention yet still claim to be first-world.
sorry for offtopic
In other news, the sky is green, the grass is blue, and Tom Cruise is 1000ft tall and melts at room temperature. illepall
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :In other news, the sky is green, the grass is blue, and Tom Cruise is 1000ft tall and melts at room temperature. illepall

Yeah, and god exists.
I dont believe dogs can speak any language, why? Because God created them as mindless creatures only to serve man (Beside Bible mention that serpent was speaking edenian or whatever but dont say anything about dogs)
dogs dont serve man, if you think about it man serves dog. see how gods logic is flawed and it's hardly like i've put any thought into this, i've been up all night.

death to jesus.
The reason dogs like their owners is because of Stockholm syndrome.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :As I said to my Swedish supervisor, if he can't be bothered to pronounce "village" properly, then I'm not going to attempt to pronounce "Bjursta" correctly.

Lol Bjursta is easy. Try Smörgasbord or Videregående
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG