The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Atleast nvidia has proper drivers optimizing bf3
Quote from Uke :How did you get a triple kill from destroying an Attack Chopper?

You know how that station looks like, chopper takes off from the top, and on the top there's always like at least 2 recons there sitting
Quote from Uke :Atleast nvidia has proper drivers optimizing bf3

Lol yeah, it's proper freezing.
Quote from Bose321 :Lol yeah, it's proper freezing.

Got any proof to support your statement?
no. problem pc
First time? Again proving my point about recons
just unlocked the g3, and wow it's a beast. had the pleasure to shoot with it when I was in the army a few years ago.
im not the only one who has crashing bf3.even from this group there is more than 2..
ps: i didnt have any problems before b2k.
Recon is my kind of class, not for sniping, or even killing. But it means I can sit back and fly the MAV about, in one game I spotted every single kill in the match. It was on the map with the base jump, when you're defending you can spot the entire team before they even leave their spawn. I finished 3rd without getting a single kill or death.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Recon is my kind of class, not for sniping, or even killing. But it means I can sit back and fly the MAV about, in one game I spotted every single kill in the match. It was on the map with the base jump, when you're defending you can spot the entire team before they even leave their spawn. I finished 3rd without getting a single kill or death.

Hide yourself for Boris.
and in breaking news ATC buys an AR drone and then gets arrested for being a peeping tom
Don't give me ideas
That sounds like so much fun, flying the MAV and spotting people :bannana_g
Quote from Boris Lozac :That sounds like so much fun, flying the MAV and spotting people :bannana_g

He is probably more useful to the team than you are.
Cancelled my order in the shop I got and trying via EA now, but moneybookers doesn't send the email with my password...
Quote from DevilDare :He is probably more useful to the team than you are.

Maybe on normal servers where his spottings will make players glow like christmass three Kidding, yes it's usefull they show up on the minimap too, just can't see the fun in it compared to popping some bullets in strangers heads
We defended the first base and won the game. It was a lot of fun for my team mates who didn't have to worry about having their backs covered, because I would just tell them where people were and if they were being flanked. I quite enjoyed playing the game properly, not just sniping with 4 other people on the same hill, or running in with the engineer class trying to defeat the whole opposition team on my own.
Is it me or do the Bf2 levels look a bit tacky & also the colour is all f&^%d up.
They seem rushed & also the levels of destruction vary. Tank machine gun @ karkand can destroy concrete walls?? Not sure what they are meant to be like but the lighting or whatever it is, kinda spoils it.

Anyone else notice that?
Quote from anttt69 :Is it me or do the Bf2 levels look a bit tacky & also the colour is all f&^%d up.
They seem rushed & also the levels of destruction vary. Tank machine gun @ karkand can destroy concrete walls?? Not sure what they are meant to be like but the lighting or whatever it is, kinda spoils it.

Anyone else notice that?

Weeelll I'd say BF3 has just a stylized look. I'd assume .50cal machine gun would tear up a concrete wall rather fast actually if we are talking about French/Iraq construction and housing standards...
Quote from anttt69 :Is it me or do the Bf2 levels look a bit tacky & also the colour is all f&^%d up.

Anyone else notice that?

Well, imo the lighting in b2k is better than in vanilla, no blue tint all over the place.
Quote from Uke :Well, imo the lighting in b2k is better than in vanilla, no blue tint all over the place.

Problem?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I quite enjoyed playing the game properly, not just sniping with 4 other people on the same hill, or running in with the engineer class trying to defeat the whole opposition team on my own.

one of the most awesome game of anything i ever played in that respect was on BC2, rush on the map that was on the demo (can't remember name)

4 of us in a squad, non of us knew each other but it just clicked, 2 snipers on sniper hill who were absolutely deadly, myself as a medic , health pack between them, another guy who dropped ammo between them, both of us hanging back in cover and covering their left and right sides from defenders trying to get up hill, me rushing up to revive if a mortar strike or lucky shot got them.

one of those great moments when it all comes together, it was almost a pity that we blew up the mcom stations and had to move forwards

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG