The online racing simulator
Happy christmas everyone!
They don't care you, me, us.
A teaser of just screenshots of things Eric is working on would be nice. Even if it doesn't come with an update. Just a sign of life from more than Scawen.
I don't even phantom to see even a post from Scawen mentioning what he has been up to for another two months at least.
Which christmass?
Quote from RiGun :I don't even phantom to see even a post from Scawen mentioning what he has been up to for another two months at least.

Then you didn't pay enough attention. Two weeks ago to be exact.

Or what do you mean exactly. Your translator is a bit buggy I'm afraid.
oh for fuucks sake
you and your conspiracy threads again

i just hope youll get bored of all this soon
please
Riiiiight... and I broke my right hand, it´s smallest finger and another bone in the hand.

Just cause it can!

P.s. no lfs for me now
Quote from rockclan :Riiiiight... and I broke my right hand, it´s smallest finger and another bone in the hand.

Just cause it can!

P.s. no lfs for me now

And how is this related to the devs being so quiet?
Quote from Fuse5 :I just hope youll get bored of all this soon
please

We probably will, when rf2 has arrived.
#37 - th84
Why do these threads always come from the same people?

Either way, I thank you. If not for these threads that are full of christmas pissing, LFS would be totally dead.

Keep LFS alive, Dandy!
Quote from cargame.nl :Then you didn't pay enough attention. Two weeks ago to be exact.

Or what do you mean exactly. Your translator is a bit buggy I'm afraid.

Ahhh damn, now that I read what I wrote I don't know why I wrote it that way, what I meant is that as we recently had a post from Scawen saying he was working on the tire physics we'll probably won't see anything new for this Christmas and that I don't expect any more news from the devs in the next two months.
There will be no patch for LFS.
But please try out rFactor2 BETA which has been announced for the last days of this year.
@Mountaindewzilla I like liken Your link! (and red, and pink and yellow and cream... ) posted it on fb...
Quote from phoenixIlooka :There will be no patch for LFS.
But please try out rFactor2 BETA which has been announced for the last days of this year.

I intend to. Always a good time of year to have a giggle.
#42 - kdo
I Hope a little report about VWS like 'will be released at Christmass' ;D
If only... Let's wait and see... But TBH I haven't anymore hopes...
The patch is a lie.
Quote from Scrabby :The patch is a lie.

...which reminds me...

Troy made this for me a year and a half ago:

greetz

der s3-licensed butz
We will receive the same old

-a short report conjuring up some "good releases in [insert year here]"
-no schikkoko
-no revamped westhill
-no new cockpits
...and big no(!) updates to RB4 aswell. One of the 2 "wiper-blades-free" (with RAC) as a bunch of details...
Hope isn't bad (and certainly the main reason we are still here, posting useless posts in useless topics like this)...whining much or less won't changes how things go...
This said, I still have hopes...

ps:
@TVE: yea talking about RB4... I though about that goddam rallypack...or even LX8... but going further won't do any goods.
Quote from Hoshimodo :We will receive the same old

-a short report conjuring up some "good releases in [insert year here]"
-no schikkoko
-no revamped westhill
-no new cockpits

- No Rallypack
Will receive an automatic email with Christmas votes
Quote from The Very End :- No Rallypack

I mess around on tracks and make "WRC" style layouts. I think I am going to get someone to do interior to look like some WRC car and make WRC skins just for you TVE!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG