The online racing simulator
World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
Just for the record, I second that part of Chris' analysis.
Edit: I'm referring to the match analysis.
Re-edit: and regarding the Italian brigade, you're wrong.
Quote from Chris_Kerry :Haha, people like you make me laugh. Victimisation of your country. Don't be stupid, I love Italy as a country. I'd rather live there than here. The fact is France were the better team, Italy were the most boring team in the finals and to tell me to stfu isn't going to do you any favours.

If you spoke to people like that in real life you wouldn't last 5 minutes. I knew I'd get the Italian brigade when I started arguing against Albeig. As for being open-minded, maybe you should look in the mirror!

My comment was related not exclusively to your post, yours was only the last one.
Read again the thread and you will find a lot of posts that confirm my opinion

Want an example?

Quote :
congrats, italy won the cup the italian way......

Quote from Albieg :Re-edit: and regarding the Italian brigade, you're wrong.

Maybe that was harsh, but the first thing I thought was how long it was going to take till another Italian other than your respected self, who would flame me.
Anyway, please accept mine as personal opinions, and nothing more. I'd like to be treated as an individual who's part of a community, not as an individual who blindly endorses every opinion expressed by members of that community. Those who can read between the lines know what I mean.

Edit: I understand perfectly, Chris, no need to apologise or explain, as you can clearly see in my answer.
Some german italy-joke: Click! "Italian press delivers video-proof: Zidane chokes Figo!! Zidane banned from final! Italy can win!"

Vain
Well, that was far better than Achilles attempt at satire. And finally someone revealed what Materazzi said to Zidane.
The match was great until that incident :S I dunno why Zizou did that but it was not nice from him !
It was good to see Italians were so happy, that they win ^^ And lol@Camoranezi, he got scissors owned (that was the best part of the match ^_^ )
Quote from Vain :Some german italy-joke: Click! "Italian press delivers video-proof: Zidane chokes Figo!! Zidane banned from final! Italy can win!"

Vain

Yeah, FIFA @ its best. First punishing Frings for some not really viewable touch (while the starters got punished with laughable punishment, same goes for De Rossi (only 4 games, what a joke). Then all the referee problems, the portugal-dutch game etc. The rooney story and all. FIFA made a lot of mistakes during this WC and it's sad, that people talk so much about the refs, instead of the games. GER-ITA was the most thrilling with the "wanted" luck in the end from italy (they were fresher and better in ET and took the risk). Actually funny, that ONLY the offensive game-style made them win against us, while everyone complains about defenive teams with 4-5-1 tactics.
#384 - Ant
Concratulations Italy. I think (and I might be wrong) that is 4 world cup wins and that makes Italy the most scuccessfull Euro team.
Oh yeah, that "rocks". illepall

World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG