The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from AstroBoy :And you make $5 profit and have a useless account? Unless you intend to sell said account which is of course against the whole terms of use its kinda redundant?

So i come on here to offer you $5 of credit for 2minutes of form filling & all you can do is moan. . You miserable git.
Quote from anttt69 :So i come on here to offer you $5 of credit for 2minutes of form filling & all you can do is moan. . You miserable git.

But those are iracing credits, not real money it has no value in the real world.
Its like paying $5 for 1000g in WoW congrats you gain money, but outside of the game it has no value and your now $5 out of pocket.
Hardly, if you were going to buy a track for $14.95 you'd end up only having to pay $10... :rolleyes:
nice pass in the radical tonight Phil ....
Yeah I then messed up in the next race when running 3rd/4th with Pablo. Decided to try 3rd in the double right for the first time on the second to last lap just to get sideways and by the time I get it nearly pointed straight I scrape the wall. Next thing I know I have a meatball flag...

Anyways, I'll try to stream the final race, so keep your eyes open for it.
Semis are tonight iirc..
Took advantage of Phil's offer and am all signed up to iRacing. Thanks again Phil!

I'll probably be spending a lot of time on the track as our whole animation department has just been put through the shredder. Fun times...
Quote from AstroBoy :But those are iracing credits, not real money it has no value in the real world.
Its like paying $5 for 1000g in WoW congrats you gain money, but outside of the game it has no value and your now $5 out of pocket.

Oh shut up. Do you play iRacing or not?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I guess Marius has wrapped it up already, being the only one to bother showing up for the semis

http://members.iracing.com/mem ... =4476379&custid=58649

Quote from BlueFlame :Semis are tonight iirc..

Yeah, they put AM instead of PM...

Quote from Electrik Kar :Took advantage of Phil's offer and am all signed up to iRacing. Thanks again Phil!

I'll probably be spending a lot of time on the track as our whole animation department has just been put through the shredder. Fun times...

Your welcome, I get those emails constantly and I never want people to pay full price for this sim.
Quote from PMD9409 :Yeah, they put AM instead of PM...

Your welcome, I get those emails constantly and I never want people to pay full price for this sim.

So at 8AM GMT they hosted the semis? :P
yup, but apparently its been fixed now.
So basically it just means Marius raced alone for nothing ?
Ok, so here we are for the proper semis. Pile-up in the formation lap, half of the left lane involved to some extend. Result, got a meatball flag before the race had even started. The joys of public tournaments for you:rolleyes:
I went round the outside of about 3 cars in Old Hall/The Avenue, and then the inside guys wrecked Got up to 8th but was 4secs away from 6th before I failed at Hislops. The 6th placed guy half-spun down to 7th halfway through, and lost out to 6th by 0.13s
Ahhh, I wish I had gotten to do it but I reached home too late from school on Monday. Hope they do more events like these.
OK own up, who reported me to iRacing?
Quote from anttt69 :OK own up, who reported me to iRacing?

Race protest or forum protest?

In both cases not me, just curious.
Quote from PMD9409 :Race protest or forum protest?

In both cases not me, just curious.

He means someone reported him to iRacing about making dummy accounts I think.
Quote from anttt69 :OK own up, who reported me to iRacing?

You don't think iRacing staff may read this thread?

It doesn't take much brain power to work out your iRacing account name.

Also referring yourself could have triggered it. Accounts on same IP etc?

Or have they told you someone reported you?
Are you having a laugh? Most people have better things to do than grass others up & get someone else's account banned. Some sticky beak has given my personal information to another company.

Obviously this person who remains nameless thus far is a complete coward & is to scared to come forward with his/her reasons for doing so.

Please come forward as it will save you a lot of trouble in the future.
What are the odds it'll be some annoying fanboy troll who doesn't even subscribe to iRacing with nothing better to do

On a side note I bought the LM last night as I'd like to get onto racing the bigger oval stuff and have really enjoyed racing it. I bought the Modified ages ago and never got on with it, just doesn't seem exciting with the SK engine. The biggest problem with it though is I keep clouting it into the wall as I don't know how wide it is..
49$ per year:
Quote :This Black Friday special is so big we decided to make it available over the entire Thanksgiving weekend.

From Thursday through Sunday we have cut the price of a one-year membership in half. That’s right, you can renew your membership for just $49!

You can also tell your non-iRacing friends about the deal as we are making the same offer for new accounts. Just use the appropriate promo code listed below:

Renewing, extending or re-activating an existing iRacing account? Use promo code PR-BFEM

Creating a new iRacing account? Use promo code PR-BFNM

Either way you will get a full 1-year membership for only $49.

Act fast as this offer expires Sunday November 27th at 23:59 GMT.

This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG