The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Hyperactive :49$ per year:

Will have to get that! Works out at £2.63/month with the exchange rate.
I think I might just get that actually.
I told myself that I would only buy more subscriptions if I could get another $49 for a year again. Just in time too, my current subs run out on 2nd December.
kind of hard to pass on really.. £31 for the year..
Well, ****. I re-subbed for a year. :doh:
Quote from anttt69 :Are you having a laugh? Most people have better things to do than grass others up & get someone else's account banned. Some sticky beak has given my personal information to another company.

Obviously this person who remains nameless thus far is a complete coward & is to scared to come forward with his/her reasons for doing so.

Please come forward as it will save you a lot of trouble in the future.

Empty threats because you got caught fair and square, probably because iRacing saw you referring yourself however many times you did it. You're not exactly the smartest, are you?

Just purely out of interest, what trouble are they saving themselves by coming forward? I would love to know.
The basterds got me back with their Black Friday deal.
Quote from DeKo :Empty threats because you got caught fair and square, probably because iRacing saw you referring yourself however many times you did it. You're not exactly the smartest, are you?

Just purely out of interest, what trouble are they saving themselves by coming forward? I would love to know.

This
Quote from DeKo :Empty threats because you got caught fair and square, probably because iRacing saw you referring yourself however many times you did it. You're not exactly the smartest, are you?

What do mean by caught?
You make it sound like im breaking the law?? It's my account & ill do what i bloomin well like with it. Its nobody else's business but mine.

True, in hindsight there are always better ways of doing things. But i dare say im a wee bit smarter than you.

The unbelievably pathetic nature of some individuals around here astounds me. Does the coward have any balls? (i doubt it)

If iRacing offer special offers for ten bucks & then give you more in return that is their problem not mine. I didnot break any rules there believe me.
& btw all of your assumptions are wrong.
Quote from anttt69 :What do mean by caught?
You make it sound like im breaking the law?? It's my account & ill do what i bloomin well like with it. Its nobody else's business but mine.

True, in hindsight there are always better ways of doing things. But i dare say im a wee bit smarter than you.

The unbelievably pathetic nature of some individuals around here astounds me. Does the coward have any balls? (i doubt it)

If iRacing offer special offers for ten bucks & then give you more in return that is their problem not mine. I didnot break any rules there believe me.

Well, you didn't own up to breaking their rules, so you must have been caught (with or without a tip off).

It's not your account to do with as you please. You agreed to certain terms and conditions, so you have to do as THEY please. You don't actually own ANYTHING in your life that you can technically do as you please with. Everything you've ever owned has come with terms and conditions of use. 99% of the time you can ignore it, but that doesn't mean they aren't there.

And I'd be interested to know what trouble this person would avoid by owning up. If they don't own up (and hence you don't know who they are) would you break their legs. Or write a rude letter to them? Or crash them online? Or send DOS attacks to their home. Or steal his (or her) hat, take a poo in it, and then post it back to them? Or draw a poor picture of them on MS Paint and put it online somewhere? The thing is, you can't. You don't know who it was. So they SAVE themselves trouble by keeping quiet.

Are witnesses to violent crimes cowards because they don't want to the murderer knowing who they are? Because it's ALWAYS safer if they don't know.
i feel like i should claim i did it just to see what terrible consequences it might have
probably stuff like socks getting lost in the washing machine more frequently
Ha ha ha!

Or missing the bus by seconds more often.
Quote from Shotglass :i feel like i should claim i did it just to see what terrible consequences it might have
probably stuff like socks getting lost in the washing machine more frequently

I knew it was you! Don't try to trick us with your reverse psychology!

Quote from anttt69 :What do mean by caught?

Who said anything about breaking the law? Your account is iRacings, they can do whatever they want with it.

You're a wee bit smarter than me? You mean, losing your account by manipulating the system and getting caught makes you smart? You're a ****ing idiot.
Quote from tristancliffe :Or missing the bus by seconds more often.

im shocked
you of all people i would have expected to look down upon anyone who cant afford their own bentley to drive around in and now youre telling me you understand the plight of the proletarian bacteria who are forced to go places via busses?
I saw shotty do it! The socks getting lost in dish washing machine is a scam too. Don't believe it anttty! Shotty doesn't even wear socks so stealing his socks is useless!
It was me, Spartacus, who reported you.
Quote from Shotglass :...probably stuff like socks getting lost in the washing machine more frequently

One in three socks are water soluble. It's the only rational explanation.
Maybe it was a joint effort?

I now feel obliged to say it was me, so that it does not look like I was trying to deflect attention away from me. Oh shit I'm drawing attention to myself by posting this. It wasn't me! Or maybe it was? Whichever one makes it seem less like it was me. It really wasn't me by the way! :scared: Crap now I appear nervous and suspicious..
Quote from Hyperactive :The socks getting lost in dish washing machine is a scam too.

im used to finns doing weird shit but putting dirty socks in your dishwasher is just disgusting
Quote from Shotglass :im used to finns doing weird shit but putting dirty socks in your dishwasher is just disgusting

You shuold try it! Having socks that taste like pizza can't be a totally bad thing.
The downside is pizza that tastes of socks because the plates are contaminated.
But if the socks taste like pizza then shouldn't the plates have the taste of pizza as well because the taste coming from the socks is the taste of pizza?
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG